obozo invites black racist to Whitehouse

Did the racist ( that is not a doubt) actually spew his hate at the White house? Or did he do it elsewhere and then get invited to the white house? Just curious.

realy he is racist without a doubt? I am guessing you must know him realy well to have no doubt ...had you even heard of him till yesterday?

or it simply becuse he wrote something that talked about how he felt a former black panther was wrongly convicted of killing a cop, and that he felt there was also police brutality......if so then I am racist as well I guess...I guess I hate white people and I support killing police...becuse I know of a different case where a black panther was accused of same thing..and I think the confession used in court was made up , wittness against him later changed story and or said they have been made by the police to testify what they did or they would go after them as well..and other parts of the case where in my view not just....does that mean I support the black panthers and hate white people? Nope..does it mean I hate cops and want them dead? no...that would be steve...

I have seen nothing to shows me, he is a racist....and Fox news did not seem to think so not long ago...

Werbung:
bla bla bla, you guys are so damn old with this crap. Attack pointlessly, and without facts, and then cry about drinking the cool aid when anyone points out your idiots.

I doubt anybody in here has to point out what you are. We all know.

Personally, I appreciate the entertainment that you provide. I'll never have to go to a comedy club again. Thanks for saving me all the money I no longer have to spend!

The racist didn't rap about praising a cop killer, he publicly said it. Also, the metaphor in his rapcrap song urging that Bush be killed would be obvious to all but the slow-witted. The equivalent would be if a republican invited some redneck who wrote a song about lynching obozo, and publicly praised the KKK. Imagine what you would hear from the leftwing shill media then? They'd be screeching like stuck pigs.

realy he is racist without a doubt? I am guessing you must know him realy well to have no doubt ...had you even heard of him till yesterday?

or it simply becuse he wrote something that talked about how he felt a former black panther was wrongly convicted of killing a cop, and that he felt there was also police brutality......if so then I am racist as well I guess...I guess I hate white people and I support killing police...becuse I know of a different case where a black panther was accused of same thing..and I think the confession used in court was made up , wittness against him later changed story and or said they have been made by the police to testify what they did or they would go after them as well..and other parts of the case where in my view not just....does that mean I support the black panthers and hate white people? Nope..does it mean I hate cops and want them dead? no...that would be steve...

I have seen nothing to shows me, he is a racist....and Fox news did not seem to think so not long ago...

I have never heard of him till yesterday and I think he is a racist because I have heard his work and it is the work of a racist. It is as simple as that. He promotes violence and he does it with images of racial strife. I do not see how you could rationalize his work s being what you described above. Did you read a review of it somewhere and not actually read it yourself?

here you can listen for yourself...my god its just so horrible...what with all the christian religus references ..clearly he is a evil man.

Putting Christian references into some of his work does not excuse some other work.

You can save a hundred babies but if you murder one man you are a murderer. Common is a racist proponent of violence.

I have never heard of him till yesterday and I think he is a racist because I have heard his work and it is the work of a racist. It is as simple as that. He promotes violence and he does it with images of racial strife. I do not see how you could rationalize his work s being what you described above. Did you read a review of it somewhere and not actually read it yourself?

you mean where I posted my "review" and then said whoops that was Actuly Fox news just a few months ago?

and talking about racial Strife is now racism? I guess if I told someone that when I grew up there was alot or racial issues where I lived and people would get attacked for there race....I must be racist for talking about real life and the real world. Of course I did not say go hate some other race...I simply said that it was a fact of life.

I recall going threw areas on way back from school where we always made sure we had a weapon...becuse they did not care for asians in that area....am I racist for saying that? ( and no I am not even asian, but a majority of my freinds where)

Excerpt of lyrics to "Rich Man vs. Poor Man" by rapcrapper Common:

But the white man didn't care, **** he didn't have to wear it (uh ha)

He scratched that pad he got from his parents, with his tight ass

He would of been poor white trash, but anyway

Everyday the blackman would ask for some spare change

But Adam, the white man would stare strange

So the black man got fed up

cause wasn't nobody feedin' him and feedin' him

And took red by his neck and started beatin' him and beatin' him

Excerpt of lyrics to "Rich Man vs. Poor Man" by rapcrapper Common:

But the white man didn't care, **** he didn't have to wear it (uh ha)

He scratched that pad he got from his parents, with his tight ass

He would of been poor white trash, but anyway

Everyday the blackman would ask for some spare change

But Adam, the white man would stare strange

So the black man got fed up

cause wasn't nobody feedin' him and feedin' him

And took red by his neck and started beatin' him and beatin' him

and of course you don't post any context...if your telling a story, and maybe this is a story about what happened where he lived...does it mean you belive it is right? Its like saying a Author of a fictinal book...must belive evrything that is said by a person in the book. one of my fav bands, queensryche wrote a CD called Opertation Mindcrime...it has in fact lyrics and things said that the band does not belive to be true....but rather the it is what the person whos viewpoint that song is being sung belives....

if you want I can start pulling up tons of stuff Rush L has said, but of course what is the argument always when its said he is racsit? ooo your just not listening to it in context.....

and of course you don't post any context...if your telling a story, and maybe this is a story about what happened where he lived...

:D

He could have said "Kill whitey!" and I'd guess you'd say maybe that REALLY means "defeat the chicago whitesox baseball team next saturday". :D

:D

He could have said "Kill whitey!" and I'd guess you'd say maybe that REALLY means "defeat the chicago whitesox baseball team next saturday". :D

in other words no? you don't know the context?

but then agian I am sure like I said, you never cared about a NWA member being at the white house under Bush did ya? thats cuz we all know Bush how the bush family rolls full of radical black men!

in other words no? you don't know the context?

I quoted the lyrics verbatim. You've been b__ch slapped, and you are merely making yourself look more pathetic (if that's possible in your case :D) by doing your silly little white uncle tom dance around the obvious. :rolleyes:

Back in 2003, First Lady Laura Bush held a poetry evening, and she invited several poets to reprise the work of Emily Dickinson, Langston Hughes and Walt Whitman. Although none of those poets had urged violence against a president, Bush canceled the event after left-of-center poets protested and threatened to disrupt the event.

Here’s a sample of Dickinson’s work that could have been presented at Bush’s event:

I’m nobody! Who are you?

I’m nobody! Who are you?

Are you nobody, too?

Then there’s a pair of us — don’t tell!

They’d banish us, you know.

How dreary to be somebody!

How public, like a frog

To tell your name the livelong day

To an admiring bog!

Next we will see another example of Commons work.

Werbung:
Thank you Rick for posting one example of Commons work. Pocket is correct that the piece you posted is an example of describing things as they are and not neccessarily as they should be. Though it could also be that common thinks they should be that way. He does and here is another work of his:

"No looking back cos’ in back is what’s done

Tell the preacher, God got more than one son

Tell the law, my Uzi weighs a ton

I walk like a warrior,

from them I won’t run

On the streets, they try to beat us like a drum

In Cincinnati, another brother hung

A guinea won’t see the sun

with his family stung

They want us to hold justice

but you handed me none

The same they did to Kobe and Michael Jackson

make them the main attraction

Turn around and attack them

Black gem in the rough

You’re rugged enough

Use your mind and nine-power, get the government touch

Them boys chat-chat on how him pop gun

I got the black strap to make the cops run

They watching me, I’m watching them

Them dick boys got a lock of cock in them

My people on the block got a lot of pok* in them

and when we roll together

we be rocking them to sleep

No time for that, because there’s things to be done

Stay true to what I do so the youth dream come

from project building

Seeing a fiend being hung

With that happening, why they messing with Saddam?

Burn a Bush cos’ for peace he no push no button

In this piece he is still making it a black/white issue but instead of merely describing what is happening he is clearly advocating for present and future violence.

When it comes to Dikinson the left shut down a poetry event for whatever reason but when it comes to blatantly racist and violent things from rapper it is not bad enough. When you are the president of the united States the hint of racism does not belong in the white house.

What context can justify those lyrics from Common? Advocating racial warfare is in no way shape or form justified in the US!!!

Back