Obamacare Success Stories

GBFan

“My Premiums have gone up around 20% a year, my deductible has gone up by $6000 (not a typo). My wife had to change her doctor, I was unable to keep the plan I liked because my company didn’t want to pay a ‘luxury tax’. We’re still waiting to see if my children have to change pediatricians. Small businesses are being decimated in my area, in part because of this and in part because of the lack of a coherent economic policy. I had to have some tires put on a my car the other day and the mechanic was saying that things haven’t been this bad since 1981…you know, when President Carter had just completed his term and President Reagan took on that mess. We need that kind of leadership now.”

Werbung:
“I am self-employed who was previously uninsured. I now have an ACA-approved plan which will take up to 20% of my gross income. I have medical issues which also took a big chunk of my income while being uninsured and simply paying cash. They talk about insurance premiums rising next year, which will be 30% of my income? How much is too much? HB 2900 would be a step in the right direction.”

“I am self employed, and because of Obamacare my premiums went from $265 to $615. I could not afford those premiums, so I am now with a Christian healthcare organization. Please do everything you can to repeal this horrible law, Congressman.”

“Forcing friends to pay penalties. Staples President/Chairman Ron Sergeant sent memo to employees 4 Jan 2014 saying his company refuses to pay workers healthcare. My brother/ Sister-in – Law choose between healthcare or food. Thank God I’m 100% Military/Security Disabled. Medicare Parts A/B Tricare For Life.”

All quotes are from the Facebook site of Rep. Bob Gibbs, R/OH ... feel free to post your 'success' stories.

“I am more concerned with how it is going to affect my future with medicare. There is a lot of talk about increasing the amount paid by us and with no increase in social security to cover these increases. How am I going to cover my medical expenses? We are being punished because we are aging by those who say they are protecting us. Why are the elderly being left behind to pay for people who do not support themselves? I paid my dues and my tax and am suffering for that.”

Werbung:
“I am more concerned with how it is going to affect my future with medicare. There is a lot of talk about increasing the amount paid by us and with no increase in social security to cover these increases. How am I going to cover my medical expenses? We are being punished because we are aging by those who say they are protecting us. Why are the elderly being left behind to pay for people who do not support themselves? I paid my dues and my tax and am suffering for that.”
Ohio folk again ? All I can say is actions have consequences. This is your reward for voting BO into office.

Back