Obamacare: Eugenics

How many pages of references do you want, DOT? In the absence of chemical pollutants it's primarily genetics, complex genetics and complex behaviors, just like in the animal world.

There is no reason for religious people to single out homosexual people for special discrimination or persecution--except for personal opprobrium.

Mare, your doing nothing but proving my point. You cannot defend your genetic causation position just as you cannot defend your anti-environmental position you took earlier.

What you are now saying is it is too complex for one to understand. Well, so is peadophilia, bestiality, self mutiliation, etc. So are many other issues that will probably never be understood just as there is no genetic causation for heterosexual behaviour. It goes far beyond that, and never will be understood by man, at least not in the next millenium.

If you feel that man is no better then the animals you wish to use to support sexual deviancy, then so be it. You will continue to find an excuse for your behaviour just as all deviants do.

With that I am done with this topic.

Werbung:
The prohibition against homosexuality in the Abrahamic tradition is a Jewish social custom put in the covenant which granted blessings in this life.

Religious folk just want to control people through the "revealed" truth of their god(s). The fact that their god(s) hate all the same people they do never seems to give religious folk pause.

What tickles me pink about "Christians" is the one who claim they believe in LIBERTY. Trying to control behavior that has no detrimental effect on you whatsoever is the antithesis of liberty. Yet, they just can't deal with that and have to "protect" us from ourselves. In that, "Christians" are no different when they accuse Progressives of trying to control people because of protection.

Maybe if more "Christians" practiced what was in their "revealed" truth, such forsaking Earthly treasures, such as a rich nation you enjoy living in, they'd be taken more seriously.

Werbung:
Mare, your doing nothing but proving my point. You cannot defend your genetic causation position just as you cannot defend your anti-environmental position you took earlier.
If you are going to lie about me at least do it intelligently. I have no anti-environmental position and you know it, this is a bald-faced lie.

What you are now saying is it is too complex for one to understand. Well, so is peadophilia, bestiality, self mutiliation, etc. So are many other issues that will probably never be understood just as there is no genetic causation for heterosexual behaviour. It goes far beyond that, and never will be understood by man, at least not in the next millenium.
It may be too complex for you, it's certainly too complex for the goat-herders who wrote the Bible and their simplistic condemnation of gay people, but it's not too complex for many of us who actually STUDY and READ BOOKS instead of relying on religious myths.

You really don't want sexual orientation to be genetic despite the fact that all the evidence points to it being so. You are defeated by the science which you can't understand so you retreat into denial.

If you feel that man is no better then the animals you wish to use to support sexual deviancy, then so be it. You will continue to find an excuse for your behaviour just as all deviants do.
Being a transsexual is a birth defect--not a perversion. If you had read the things I posted you would have discovered that we know quite a bit about this condition and that the AMA has been successfully treating it for more than 40 years--4 DECADES, DOT, and it has passed you by entirely just like you were Rip Van Winkle.

I don't feel the need to assuage my ego by making a hierarchal list of all of God's Creation. Animals are just what God made them to be since they never fell from grace. They are separate kingdoms with no allegiance or debt owed to people. We have abused them for thousands of years under the rubric of MIGHT IS RIGHT.

The fact that homosexual behavior is so widespread in the animal kingdoms suggests that it was put there by God. That it has survival value to many of the animals reinforces the same idea. You don't like it? Take it up with God.

And now that I have posted all kinds of science to support my position you are running away after telling at least one more lie--a coward to the end, eh, DOT?

Back