Obamabots, the Messiah ,

I am not shocked at all, Bill is more libitarian then he is Liberal. And I like Ron Paul, I think he is to extream on some issues though, but I am glad to see him speak his mind and push teh republicans a bit closer to the party I recall.

Ok .. just to bridge ideals.. if you could cross Ron paul and obama .. i would go to WAR for him... insightful plans for bringing america to the number power , respectable as a non agressoer but peace-keeper.. social programs to remove the dividing lines between privledged education.. AND a sound finicial means to get it all done without raising taxes on useless entities that ALREADY pay 80% as it is or corp bodies that actually need to be cut some slack to encourage jobs within america.

Yes NoObamanation.. i might even start calling a cross like that.. The "one" LoL

Werbung:
Ok .. just to bridge ideals.. if you could cross Ron paul and obama .. i would go to WAR for him... insightful plans for bringing america to the number power , respectable as a non agressoer but peace-keeper.. social programs to remove the dividing lines between privledged education.. AND a sound finicial means to get it all done without raising taxes on useless entities that ALREADY pay 80% as it is or corp bodies that actually need to be cut some slack to encourage jobs within america.

Yes NoObamanation.. i might even start calling a cross like that.. The "one" LoL

Ron Paul has really loyal followers. But the wierd thing is how anyone who liked Ron Paul woud like Obama?

They are like night and day on

Taxes
abortion
national security
Mexicans who happen to be visiting long term

Iraq is the only thing I know of that they agree on

so how much of Ron Paul and how much of Obama

would it be ron paul with just enough Obama to have the ability to get a vote?

No, intentionally lying on someone. Trying to hurt someone or their reputation
not by proven facts but by proven lies. That's someone that can't make their case or at least not make it to the extent that they want by truthful dialog. That's damaged. That's wanting to win at any cost.

That's ridiculous. I don't go around looking for minor flaws in people. If they are good people I just accept that just as I'm not perfect they aren't either.

I could say he has kinda big ears.

I think it was stupid to bowl if your that bad at it.

I wish he'd really go after McCain and not worry quite so much about taking the higher road sometimes.

I'm not positive even as much as it's needed National Healthcare will be possible with the absolutely obscene debt the next President will have dumped in his lap.

But all these things pale in comparison to what the hell are we going to do if we keep going downhill with 4 more years of Bush policy an even more emphasis on War solves most all problems.

So I focus on avoiding the major disaster.

BTW top gun.. your supposed to look for the flaws in your PARTY LEADER to ensure he has your ideals at heart...

your making it sound as if obama was about to become the manager of a wal-mart or soemthing and not the POTUS.

BTW you did not mention a single flaw those who don't support him can plainly see..

1. Obsence push for tax code to fund with new government programs.
2. Inexperince and a voting record that is questionable at best.. leaving us ONLY to take his WORD on most issues and very minor projects hes done in Chicago.
3.Ineffective plans for alternative energy production.. n othing yet proven even close to fesiable.. obviously his laspe on it can be seen by the fact he rather put jokes forth to remove the idea as a serious one.
4. A shakey immigration reform project that seems non-senical.
or maybe just the fact that most of his ideas require money to appear from no-where...
5. Or that he even SUGGESTS the possiblity of using china loans to fund anything.. thats just ludicris considering our current situation.

how about you try a few of those on... because thats all we have ever talked about.. If he honestly addressed these issues.. or maybe just put together a more finicial sound plan on how to pay for them while not making it a burden of the CAPATILIST DRIVEN wealthy of america, you would see nearly everyone on this Forum to jump ship and stand behind him.

Thats the reason we point and laugh at the so called obama-bots.. the brainwashed sheeple which your contending yourself to be. We look objectively at all pro's and cons.. not because we are hatefilled righties looking to lynch up an inspiring politican... but because its our DAMN JOB! and yours top gun.. to elect the officials based on ALL talking points and ideals.. not just the ones you deem acceptable.

anyone who voted for bush should be tried with him for war crimes. (I had a supervisor tell me that one to my face)

sorry to burst your self pitying bubble........but your supervisor is RIGHT. But would settle for bush being tried for war crimes in world court,, as well as other crimes by the US criminal court. But sadly , the bushies don't see them as crimes. and are willing to give him the pass. But gosh forbid if it was a "dem" that did all those things........ all hell woulda broke lose. with the neo cons in full assault.

sorry to burst your self pitying bubble........but your supervisor is RIGHT. But would settle for bush being tried for war crimes in world court,, as well as other crimes by the US criminal court. But sadly , the bushies don't see them as crimes. and are willing to give him the pass. But gosh forbid if it was a "dem" that did all those things........ all hell woulda broke lose. with the neo cons in full assault.

Again your wisdom is..... well it just is.

Hopefully one day the world will make us ugly Americans pay for the horrible things we have done around the world. Its to bad Europe didn't know how terrible for the planet we would be 200 years ago, they could have squashed us like the dirty bugs we are. I know that nothing we can ever do will make up for the countless horrible things we have done to every nation around the world in the last 200 years but hopefully Obama will heal the wounds that the ugly Americans have caused...... Hopefully one day we will change and be what the world expects from us, and deserves from us.

Mr.Dysfunctional;57629]BTW top gun.. your supposed to look for the flaws in your PARTY LEADER to ensure he has your ideals at heart...

your making it sound as if obama was about to become the manager of a wal-mart or soemthing and not the POTUS.

No actually we've had a President for the last 8 years that if he ran a Wal Mart it too would go bankrupt!

I know exactly what I'm doing. I myself have campaigned and been elected to Trustee and School Board seats in the past.

The Democratic Party is a family. A family knows each members flaws. But as a family we don't go around poking ourselves in the eye for flaws in our platform so small compared to the complete & utter idiocy that's taken place over the last 8 years and would continue and worsen with a warmongering, Economically ignorant John McSame.

1. Obsence push for tax code to fund with new government programs.
2. Inexperince and a voting record that is questionable at best.. leaving us ONLY to take his WORD on most issues and very minor projects hes done in Chicago.
3.Ineffective plans for alternative energy production.. n othing yet proven even close to fesiable.. obviously his laspe on it can be seen by the fact he rather put jokes forth to remove the idea as a serious one.
4. A shakey immigration reform project that seems non-senical.
or maybe just the fact that most of his ideas require money to appear from no-where...
5. Or that he even SUGGESTS the possiblity of using china loans to fund anything.. thats just ludicris considering our current situation.

how about you try a few of those on... because thats all we have ever talked about.. If he honestly addressed these issues.. or maybe just put together a more finicial sound plan on how to pay for them while not making it a burden of the CAPATILIST DRIVEN wealthy of america, you would see nearly everyone on this Forum to jump ship and stand behind him.

Thats the reason we point and laugh at the so called obama-bots.. the brainwashed sheeple which your contending yourself to be. We look objectively at all pro's and cons.. not because we are hatefilled righties looking to lynch up an inspiring politican... but because its our DAMN JOB! and yours top gun.. to elect the officials based on ALL talking points and ideals.. not just the ones you deem acceptable.

You have the full ability to bring up a discuss anything you like. No ones stopping you. Every single thing you mention Senator Obama has a better plan on than John McSame.

I direct you to the www.obamaforamerica.com website click on skip sign up... click issues for full & complete details.

With John McSame we get Bush policy that has been a documented disaster. I fail to see how you could seriously make the case that continuing to spend up to $12,000,000,000 (TWELVE BILLION DOLLARS) per month occupying Iraq... a War first philosophy all around the world... continuing the Bush tax cuts for the rich instead of targeting them to the middle class... a continuing focus on oil drilling with alternative energy as a distant sidebar... attempting to remove a woman's right to choose and Billions & Billions more in Corporate Welfare is a good sound plan. But that's exactly what we'd get with a John McSame.

So are you honestly saying I should be put to death for war crimes because I voted for Bush the first time? When I was in the military and wanting a pay-raise (( was young .. only issue i needed to know LoL ))

Are you honestly saying this? please.. feel free to eloborate... seems to me you are falling nearly off the ledge with your leftness.

So are you honestly saying I should be put to death for war crimes because I voted for Bush the first time? When I was in the military and wanting a pay-raise (( was young .. only issue i needed to know LoL ))

Are you honestly saying this? please.. feel free to eloborate... seems to me you are falling nearly off the ledge with your leftness.

did you know Gore actuly had called for a larger raise for the military? :)

Who is saying anything about putting anyone to death.?? :eek::eek: That seems more than an extreme.(reaction) Seems to be happening a lot these days.But one cannot ignore the fact that the US population is accountable for who they "s"elect. or allow to be "selected" .

No actually we've had a President for the last 8 years that if he ran a Wal Mart it too would go bankrupt!*

would like to think that he would NOT even be hired by WAl Mart. Psychopathic killers by proxy ,need not apply.

Ron Paul has really loyal followers. But the wierd thing is how anyone who liked Ron Paul woud like Obama?

Taxes
abortion
national security

Really what I would want is a miing of the two .. strengths of both.. Obama does have good ideas for goverment sponsored projects as well as the need to increase education and degrees in science and medical. The only problem I have ever had with obama is his soft immigration reform , lack of sound finicial planning for all these projects and his proposed tax reforms. Obviously abortion is an issue .. but i think more like a liberal on those terms.. their should be a no go date like the beginning of the second trimyster.. but I cannot not reject a women from getting it done before then.

did you know Gore actuly had called for a larger raise for the military? :)

Just think how different things would have been with Gore at the helm. (sigh)

Wondering.......... is the hatred of dems in the US as intense as the hatred of blacks, muslims and now Russians.???

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if Bush was a democrat yes there would be the same outrage most likely, but no one would be going to the World Court. That would set a terrible precedence that basically everyone in this country is not going to be a fan of.

Add to that, Bush did not technically break any laws, and to convict him of anything would be next to impossible.

Taxes
abortion
national security

Let me further clarify ..

Taxes -- Ron Paul ideals
Abortion -- a Mix .. to much emotional value is given to this,.... it is in the end a womens prerrogative but should br limited to a time-limit I.E beginning of second trimyster
national security -- Ron Paul yes on some.. but simply not coming to the aid of long standing allies does seem a bit absurd.. however I am not a Zionist.. if isreal gets into their own problems by instigating another country.. let them deal with it.. send us a post-card.. but open communication without conditions might be a good idea also on the lines with obama....
Mexicans who happen to be visiting long term -- should treat them just like any other foriegner to the nation.. no visa .. no greencard BYE BYE!!!
Yes simplification and stream-linig is needed in Nationalizing mexicans looking to stay here.. but long term visiting mexicans?!?! no visa , no greencard.. bye bye.. What possible reason would they need if school was not involved or just the lengthy process of becoming natrualized?

Werbung:
That would set a terrible precedence that basically everyone in this country is not going to be a fan of. I guess not. It might hold the "criminals" to account, and we can't have that,can we??

Add to that, Bush did not technically break any laws
....... so he gets off on a "technicality " or a series of them.

.............and the credibility of a nation sinks even further. Not that the US pop gives a damn.

Back