Obamabots, the Messiah ,

I am totally lost by your reply, we were talking about bill mahr and you replied with this, I dont know what you meant

I was talking about the diff between Bill and the Clinton Supports who I think are crying to much over there loss. CLinton has done fine since she finally bowed out, but her supporters are like the kids who after they lose a ball game cry about the outcome for months...and don't just suck it up, take the loss and get ready for the next game.

I dont think Bill is that kinda guy, and I am happy to see him Supporting Obama. I cant say it does not shock me, McCain does not fit him I dont think.

Werbung:
I was talking about the diff between Bill and the Clinton Supports who I think are crying to much over there loss. CLinton has done fine since she finally bowed out, but her supporters are like the kids who after they lose a ball game cry about the outcome for months...and don't just suck it up, take the loss and get ready for the next game.

I dont think Bill is that kinda guy, and I am happy to see him Supporting Obama. I cant say it does not shock me, McCain does not fit him I dont think.

Bill, was the first one who dared to say a negative thing about Obama, he earned my respect right there.

and

I think you are mistaken. I dont think hillary supporters are crying, I think they just feel as though the playing field was not fair and they feel they cant back obama. adn more than anything they are not liking being told to shut up and vote for who we decided you will vote for.
Unite dang it or else you are not a real democrat.

You want them to shut up get in line and do what the dems tell them to do, they are not to have a thought of their own, they cant question "THE ONE" they just have to shut the heck up and vote for who the party tells them to vote for.

Republicans dont do that. Rush rants about McCain, he fills everyone who listens with doubt that he will do a good job if elected, Hannity does too but not as much as rush does. there are a number of right wing hosts who do not tell people to get in line and shut up and vote for the nominee, they tell them the truth, this guy is a freaking lib that is probably good on war issues and possibly judges but other than that he is a wild card

when people call in to those guys and say i just cant vote for mccain, they dont yell at them and say your not a real republican, they say I know how you feel and he has some real issues,

the differnce is amazing, maybe that is why 27 percent of all hillary supporters are looking to mccain.

that is why obama got literally no bounce, he lost 2 pts when he announced his vp

because they have spit in the face of a huge part of their party and said suck it up we dont care if you have doubts.

Bill is the very first obama supporter that I have heard who actually says things he does not like about Obama. Real issues stuff.

I used to really like him but I have a hard time with his hate and disrespect for religion, I don’t care if he doesn’t believe but to push that non belief on others and insinuate they are stupid if they have faith in something higher than themselves bothers me.

I don’t agree with him on politics but I respect that he is able to openly be critical of obama or any dem really but especially obama. He had some critical things to say about other dems and the dem party in general. Not many do that, and so far none but him has said anything about Obama.

But again it looks like from what he said he was a Clinton supporter, and they seem to be the only ones with the nards to stand up to Obama or his mom in the dem party. And they are hated for it.

Maybe you just didn't catch it but he's actually more liberal than Obama.

I think he liked the idea of the possibility of a woman President but he was clear... he'd definitely be voting for Senator Obama over John McCain. I mean that wasn't even ever in question... he thinks so lowly of the Republicans.

On the religion thing he really was spot on. Most people won't just go on national TV and front religion out like that. My favorite part was about the talking snake... did ya hear the part about the talking snake?

I mean if you stop and think about it logically. Don't bring anything into that's been preached into you just what you'd know if you had lived your life by what you've learned strictly through existence.

A talking snake is right up there with Aesop's Fables, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.:D

You must not have read my post Top Gun, I agree that he is voting for Obama and that he loaths republicans as much as I loathe liberals

the point I was trying to make was that he is LITERALLY the first Obama supporter who had anything even small to say about "THE ONE" that was not drooliig and oozing with brainwashing perfection.

He actually had a couple of negative things to say about him, nothing huge but he actually said something other than how great he is and how everything he things is the best plan ever blah blah blah

he may agree with Obama but he is NOT a brainwashed idiot like the others I have seen.

He isnt afraid to actually have an opinion that isnt praise for Obama

You must not have read my post Top Gun, I agree that he is voting for Obama and that he loaths republicans as much as I loathe liberals

the point I was trying to make was that he is LITERALLY the first Obama supporter who had anything even small to say about "THE ONE" that was not drooliig and oozing with brainwashing perfection.

He actually had a couple of negative things to say about him, nothing huge but he actually said something other than how great he is and how everything he things is the best plan ever blah blah blah

he may agree with Obama but he is NOT a brainwashed idiot like the others I have seen.

He isnt afraid to actually have an opinion that isnt praise for Obama

You are seriously damaged. Why would people who want to see someone win an election run down their own candidate?

It goes without saying that nobody is perfect.

And it's left up to the dung peddlers & smear merchants to jump on that train with you to try and Swift Boat good people.

So why would we do it?

So why would we do it?

Because you love America?

Thats why Republicans are so hard on their candidates, thats why Republicans KICK OUT those who get busted for impropriety and thats why its so frustrating when people like yourself defend corrupt Democrats, letting them stay in office... then Re-Elect them!

I've said many times... Obama COULD BE A GOOD CANDIDATE but I've never heard you say that about McCain... I have no problem pounding McCain into the ground if it makes a better candidate out of him but when I try to do the same with Obama - You pretend like its all nonsense or play silly games by screaming racism.... Do you really think that tactic attracts new people?

If you really cared about Obama winning, you would voice your opinions about where you differ with him on issues, where you're not happy about his policies and express at least some shred of independent thought. Instead, all I hear are programmed responses void of substance... Exactly what Obama tells his supporters to say.

And take a long look at the politics of Fear that you have become part of... You're so afraid of the Right, you cannot show any sign of dissent lest they gain advantage and you demand conformity from others.... Think that through because it opens the door for abuse of power.

You are seriously damaged. Why would people who want to see someone win an election run down their own candidate?

It goes without saying that nobody is perfect.

And it's left up to the dung peddlers & smear merchants to jump on that train with you to try and Swift Boat good people.

So why would we do it?

Being honest makes one damaged? I am not saying that people who support obama should talk like i do

THE ONE, messiah, moron

but just real honesty about your missgivings, if he really isnt a messiah then he isnt perfect, its when you guys pretend he is perfect that it makes him and his "followers" look like morons.

If he is a tad to far left for some, they should be able to say it, it humanizes the man. If he is a bit to far right, again it humanizes him

its when he can say something as absolutly stupid as put air in your tires and his "followers" fawn over him like a damn god, that makes me say the things I do about him.

Being honest is ok, no one is saying you should trash him, but being as honest as Bill Mahr was, was very refreshing and it took NOTHING away from Obama, it just made him seem human, even if for that second.

GenSeneca;57426]Because you love America?

You look at the options you pick the best candidate of the 2 running. That's what you do if you "love" America. You don't not vote and you don't try to divide your own Party.

And I have no problem pointing out my differences with Senator Obama. I just don't have hardly any. I could make some up... but that would be kinda ignorant. I've absolutely said before if he could get elected that way I'd like to see him be more Liberal on some things.

Thats why Republicans are so hard on their candidates, thats why Republicans KICK OUT those who get busted for impropriety and thats why its so frustrating when people like yourself defend corrupt Democrats, letting them stay in office... then Re-Elect them!

In a word... LARRY CRAIG. You guys really do, do nothing you profess to do do you? No one buys that facade anymore and I think you really do know that.

Man... that's a lot of do's!:D

I've said many times... Obama COULD BE A GOOD CANDIDATE but I've never heard you say that about McCain... I have no problem pounding McCain into the ground if it makes a better candidate out of him but when I try to do the same with Obama - You pretend like its all nonsense or play silly games by screaming racism.... Do you really think that tactic attracts new people?

If you really cared about Obama winning, you would voice your opinions about where you differ with him on issues, where you're not happy about his policies and express at least some shred of independent thought. Instead, all I hear are programmed responses void of substance... Exactly what Obama tells his supporters to say.

And take a long look at the politics of Fear that you have become part of... You're so afraid of the Right, you cannot show any sign of dissent lest they gain advantage and you demand conformity from others.... Think that through because it opens the door for abuse of power.

Well I'm certainly not screaming racism. I think some of the posts in here get racist and I address them. But I'm certainly not making that my major feature.

As I said before I'm really in favor of this Democrat platform. If I inherited a gold watch would you want me to complain because it had a couple minor scratches on it. Come on... I truly like the guy. I think he'd be a very good President.

First someone has to screw up for me to get mad at 'em. I'll use the Clinton example. I was a huge Bill Clinton supporter. But I was probably more pissed than you ever were over the Monica thing. I felt that cost Gore the election leaving us with what I felt would be a natural disaster... George Bush.

So see I can be critical and correct at the same time!;)

so I take it I must be a Blind Supporter then?

But I do love Bill Mahr...the First casulty of the PC police after Sept 11 , for something 100% true ...and he lost his show.

FYI Bill was also a huge Ron Paul supporter >:p OMG a republican!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYDt7kC3Z0

FYI Ron Paul is a REAL republican..he represents better politics then any of your current canadiates period... Funny how a Liberal like Bill seems to think so highly of him when the rest refuse to open their eyes.

NO Obamanation;57447]Being honest makes one damaged? I am not saying that people who support obama should talk like i do

No, intentionally lying on someone. Trying to hurt someone or their reputation
not by proven facts but by proven lies. That's someone that can't make their case or at least not make it to the extent that they want by truthful dialog. That's damaged. That's wanting to win at any cost.

THE ONE, messiah, moron

but just real honesty about your missgivings, if he really isnt a messiah then he isnt perfect, its when you guys pretend he is perfect that it makes him and his "followers" look like morons.

If he is a tad to far left for some, they should be able to say it, it humanizes the man. If he is a bit to far right, again it humanizes him

its when he can say something as absolutly stupid as put air in your tires and his "followers" fawn over him like a damn god, that makes me say the things I do about him.

Being honest is ok, no one is saying you should trash him, but being as honest as Bill Mahr was, was very refreshing and it took NOTHING away from Obama, it just made him seem human, even if for that second.

That's ridiculous. I don't go around looking for minor flaws in people. If they are good people I just accept that just as I'm not perfect they aren't either.

I could say he has kinda big ears.

I think it was stupid to bowl if your that bad at it.

I wish he'd really go after McCain and not worry quite so much about taking the higher road sometimes.

I'm not positive even as much as it's needed National Healthcare will be possible with the absolutely obscene debt the next President will have dumped in his lap.

But all these things pale in comparison to what the hell are we going to do if we keep going downhill with 4 more years of Bush policy an even more emphasis on War solves most all problems.

So I focus on avoiding the major disaster.

Because you love America?

yes I recall how hard they where on Libby........

Being honest makes one damaged? I am not saying that people who support obama should talk like i do

THE ONE, messiah, moron

maybe we dont say he is not "the one" the messih" or anything....becuse you are the one saying it, we are not the ones claiming it?

FYI Bill was also a huge Ron Paul supporter >:p OMG a republican!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYDt7kC3Z0

FYI Ron Paul is a REAL republican..he represents better politics then any of your current canadiates period... Funny how a Liberal like Bill seems to think so highly of him when the rest refuse to open their eyes.

I am not shocked at all, Bill is more libitarian then he is Liberal. And I like Ron Paul, I think he is to extream on some issues though, but I am glad to see him speak his mind and push teh republicans a bit closer to the party I recall.

maybe we dont say he is not "the one" the messih" or anything....becuse you are the one saying it, we are not the ones claiming it?

My post said ....I did not expect you to say he is "THE ONE" or the messiah, I just think it would be nice if the Obama supporters could be some what honest about Obama.

Republicans really are not happy about McCain being the pick, and they openly talk about it, many are refusing to vote for him. some are voting against Obama not for McCain. But that they are honest about what ever it is about McCain that just doesnt do it for them, makes it real to me.

When Obama supporters refuse to say or even admit there is anything about obama they dont like, it totally turns me off, and that is how he got this whole messiah lable. He got "THE ONE" label by his own words, they are just used against him.

I think that was so great Bill was honest, it didnt mean he wasnt supporting Obama it just meant that he accepted the guy isnt perfect. Nothing in that convention humanized the Obamas for me like it was intended to do, but what Bill said did.

I found my second person to do the same, the guy at work who is a real big Obama supporter was a whole lot more open today about his misgivings, he will still vote for him but he was able to utter what about him he didnt like, but he was still better than McCain. That did more for me than any pre planned speech.

Werbung:
Back