Obama would not get re-elected if voting took place right now!

chestnut

I guess the love affair is gone.

New poll shows that majority would vote against Obama if elections were held right now.

Maybe that's because he's doing such a crappy job.

He fooled so many to get elected. But i guess the gig is up.

Werbung:
Article said:
The Allstate/National Journal Heartland Monitor poll shows 50% say they would probably or definitely vote for someone else. Fully 37% say they would definitely cast a ballot against Obama. Meanwhile, just 39% would vote to re-elect the pres. to a 2nd term, and only 23% say they definitely would do so.

After the election, when anyone raised any objection to something Obama was doing, the standard reply was always:

"He won. Get over it."

Obama himself used that line, in public, more than once.

Sounds like 50% of the people so far (and counting), have taken him up on it. They are "getting over it" in droves.

I love it when a plan comes together.

OMG...the continual 'CRY & WHINE SECTION' brings in another topic for examination...hmmm

Could that poll just be a representation of the millions or so Republicans that didn't bother to get off of their collective A$$es and go vote in 2008...I mean seriously...G E T O V E R I T

Werbung:
oh goody!! now we the idiot public can vote for a republican!!!!!

then after he rapes us..... we can vote for a democrat!!! then after he rapes us we can vote for a republican again!!! this can go on forever!! yay!!!!

Back