Obama was

Dr.Who

A quick google search on the term "obama was" reveals about 12 million hits while a search on the term "obama is" reveals over 38 million. (of course either Steve Jobs or Kim Kardashian beats both).

Nevertheless, we can all look forward to the day when "Obama was" becomes a more popular search term than "Obama is" and to celebrate that end I invite you all to let us know what you think is important about "Obama was".

For me I will start this off and say:

"Obama was the worst President in our history so far."

(if you google the first four words in that and include the results for "Obama is the worst" too, it gets 8,850,000 hits) (and just for fun the percentage of searches for "obama was the worst" comprises about 66% of all the searches that start with "obama was". Imagine that, 66% of all searches that start with "obama was" go on to say "Obama was the worst")

Werbung:
A quick google search on the term "obama was" reveals about 12 million hits while a search on the term "obama is" reveals over 38 million. (of course either Steve Jobs or Kim Kardashian beats both).

Nevertheless, we can all look forward to the day when "Obama was" becomes a more popular search term than "Obama is" and to celebrate that end I invite you all to let us know what you think is important about "Obama was".

(if you google the first four words in that and include the results for "Obama is the worst" too, it gets 8,850,000 hits) (and just for fun the percentage of searches for "obama was the worst" comprises about 66% of all the searches that start with "obama was". Imagine that, 66% of all searches that start with "obama was" go on to say "Obama was the worst")
I have started a forum on the American elections on my web site, Aus22.bigblog.com.au.
From an Australian perspective we are interested in how much race dominates the elections. Are the parties still divided on class lines as they are in Australia. Please feel free to comment.

I have started a forum on the American elections on my web site, Aus22.bigblog.com.au.
From an Australian perspective we are interested in how much race dominates the elections. Are the parties still divided on class lines as they are in Australia. Please feel free to comment.

Interesting question. It is well documented that blacks vote in overwhelming numbers for the Democrats and few moreso than Obama. But class cuts across racial lines to a large degree.

It was such years ago that poor folks voted democrat but thats changed dramatically in the last generation as the democrats have swung further to the left leaving them behind.

Werbung:

abbie_hoffman[1].jpg

Back