Obama to ask his donors to help storm victims

Popeye

Obama said Sunday he will tap his huge political network of donors and volunteers to help U.S. victims of Hurricane Gustav after it comes inland.

"I think we can get tons of volunteers to travel down there, if it becomes necessary," Obama told reporters after attending St. Luke's Lutheran Church in Lima, Ohio.

"I think we can activate an e-mail list of a couple of million people who want to give back," he said. Donations could include cash, goods and individual labor.

Good to see Obama stepping up at a time of crisis, showing the kind of leadership Bush and McCain seemingly were unable to do during Katrina...I guess eating cake was more important.

While McCain and the GOP attempt to use this pending disaster for their political benefit, Obama and his people will be hard at work. In sharp contrast to the Republicans, who have always used tragedy, death and destruction to score political points... 9/11 is a perfect example.

http://thepage.time.com/2008/08/31/obama-to-ask-donors-to-help-gustav-victims/

Werbung:
Obama to ask his donors to help storm victims

Because he can't be troubled by such petty things... He only made 4 million last year, let his Bots sacrifice their money. Obama is trying to win an election, let his bots sacrifice their time and labor.

I guess eating cake was more important.

Sending others to sacrifice for others, while sacrificing nothing yourself, in not a moral or virtuous action. Obama wants to have his cake and eat it too, asking only that everyone else sacrifice there cake to make this possible.

Werbung:
Obama said Sunday he will tap his huge political network of donors and volunteers to help U.S. victims of Hurricane Gustav after it comes inland.

"I think we can get tons of volunteers to travel down there, if it becomes necessary," Obama told reporters after attending St. Luke's Lutheran Church in Lima, Ohio.

"I think we can activate an e-mail list of a couple of million people who want to give back," he said. Donations could include cash, goods and individual labor.

Good to see Obama stepping up at a time of crisis, showing the kind of leadership Bush and McCain seemingly were unable to do during Katrina...I guess eating cake was more important.

While McCain and the GOP attempt to use this pending disaster for their political benefit, Obama and his people will be hard at work. In sharp contrast to the Republicans, who have always used tragedy, death and destruction to score political points... 9/11 is a perfect example.

http://thepage.time.com/2008/08/31/obama-to-ask-donors-to-help-gustav-victims/

Isn't making that a news story to begin with going to bring him political gain?

Back