Obama Supporter Josh Howard Disrespects the National Anthem

asur

http://downthem.blogspot.com/2008/09/josh-howard-national-anthem-disrespect.html

What he said he was, "Star-Spangled Banner is going on right now, I don't celebrate that bleep because I'm black. God bleep national anthem." And then the unidentified male voice at the end of the call says, "Obama '08," and Howard
says, "Obama and all that blank."

Howard is a big Obama Supporter and a Millionaire!

makes big money, but little respect for the country.
Sadly this is common on the Obama train! Remember Rev. Wright

Werbung:
Its a trend with lord obama, if you really dont like this country you tend to support obama. I am not saying that all people who support obama really dont like the country but all the people who really dont like the country support obama.

Its kind of freaky to me

I thought the trend was people like you throwing the American label at all his supporters because you have nothing of real value to add. You support McCain you Fascist Hitler lover. Because somehow you think you are the end all be all or what is American. Your nothing but a hack who has nothing positive even to say about anyone who does not fit your view, and looks for the most lame reasons to attack Obama and his supporters. Some dumb ass NBA player says something dumb, and you then quickly link his statements to huge numbers of Obama supporters.

I link his statements to other Obama supporters who have said mean things about our country. If you think it’s a huge number I wont argue with you.

I actually added a line in my post above JUST FOR YOU. I knew you would get your panties in a bunch over this so I was careful to say that NOT ALL OBAMA SUPPORTERS THINK THIS WAY, it just happens that all people who think this way are supporting Obama, sorry…… Lord Obama

Now, please continue with your personal insults to me. I find them interesting

Bush loves America.

Just look at all the good he has done.

The US economy is in free fall and the world hates the US.

Can you imagine how bad things would be if Bush didn't love America?

I bet he sings his little heart out to the ludicrous US natzional anthem

Werbung:
Back