Obama / Romney Debate

Cruella

Anyone listening to tonight's debate? It just started. Not sure I can listen to Obama.

Werbung:
Anyone listening to tonight's debate? It just started. Not sure I can listen to Obama.

Watching him is so funny; he makes these expressions like he is crapping his pants literally. Tweaking his face and looking pist and disgusted. This thin skinned little guy cannot take criticism in any way shape or form.

Watching him is so funny; he makes these expressions like he is crapping his pants literally. Tweaking his face and looking pist and disgusted. This thin skinned little guy cannot take criticism in any way shape or form.

That's what I'm getting too, just listening.

he's slow and stumbling and lacks a command of details, just a few talking points.
lack of debate prep hurt of course but it was intentional as he cannot afford to talk details lest he admit his policies are a failure. the might have sat a Teddy Rupskin talking stuffed bear up on the stage.

bets on George Stepanopolis et al declaring Obama the winner ?

Oh of course. Romeny is beating Obama up over all the billions he put into his failed green energy companies that could have put 2 million people back to work.

Listening to the talking heads now......."Romney cleaned Obama's clock".

Obama looked down alot. Not a strong position.

Werbung:
Back