Obama poll,, Do you approve his job performace?

Obama's job performace?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fair

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No opinon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
In some ways he is worse than I expected but in other ways he is not as bad as I expected. I still over all say he is doing a bad job.

I thought one of the things he would do that I would really like is fix the bankruptcy rules that I felt President Bush messed up. I talked to my mom recently (who is going through a bankruptcy) and she said no its as bad as ever. So one thing I figured he would do well he didn't.

I thought he would totally mess up Iraq and it seems he is staying on the same course that President Bush did and that seems to be going as well as a war can go.

D or D-

In some ways he is worse than I expected but in other ways he is not as bad as I expected. I still over all say he is doing a bad job.

I thought one of the things he would do that I would really like is fix the bankruptcy rules that I felt President Bush messed up. I talked to my mom recently (who is going through a bankruptcy) and she said no its as bad as ever. So one thing I figured he would do well he didn't.

I thought he would totally mess up Iraq and it seems he is staying on the same course that President Bush did and that seems to be going as well as a war can go.

D or D-

and what bankruptcy rules did you want him to change?

and what bankruptcy rules did you want him to change?

President Bush changed the rules in an unfair way IMO. I think some reform was needed but he swung way too far one way, siding with the debtors. I think people who are in debt should pay their bills but there are times when you just are not able.

Pre President Bush's change just anyone could rack up credit then file. Kim Bassinger (spelling) filled bankruptcy after buying all kinds of clothes and jewelry, that was disgusting. It was cases like hers that screamed out for some sort of reform. But the reform was totally against people and for the companies the people owed. obama said he would reform it and make it more fair. According to my mom it's no different.

Bankruptcy laws should never be changed.What Bush did was make bankruptcy laws a disadvantage for the Middle Class. But the Rich can get out of chapter 11 if his company is in debt.The poor and middle class cannot get out of bankruptcy if their bills are in debt.

Bankruptcy laws should never be changed.What Bush did was make bankruptcy laws a disadvantage for the Middle Class. But the Rich can get out of chapter 11 if his company is in debt.The poor and middle class cannot get out of bankruptcy if their bills are in debt.

When movie stars are buying massive expensive clothes and jewels then filing bankruptcy on them, some changes need to be made.

But I agree with you the rules need to work for the middle class and lower class exc.

Thats why Obama was elected. People were mad at George Bush. They couldnt trust John McCain because of Bush. Now if Bush would kept his promises and Cut Taxes on everyone McCain would been the president right now and Democrats wouldnt had a super majority.

When movie stars are buying massive expensive clothes and jewels then filing bankruptcy on them, some changes need to be made.

But I agree with you the rules need to work for the middle class and lower class exc.

the rules were pegged to those classes before and needed to be brought back to the middle (where they now are).

Werbung:
Back