Obama is a national security issue

primerib

On Friday October 10th 2008, Fox News Channel ran a story about a member and former member of the Obama campaign attending a meeting in Virginia with an islamic fundamentalist group with ties to Hamas and terrorists in the middle east. What happened to this story? Why is it being censored? Is Barrack uncomfortable with it? Does he need a pillow and a massage? This a national security issue. Same day Bill Oreilly ran a video clip on Louis Farrahkan addressing a group of muslims and calling Obama the messiah. OMG!!!! Again, what happened to this story?

Character is equally important as the economy or any other topic. If I can't trust and believe in a presidential candidate then why would I vote for him or care about his policies and initiatives. The American people want to know the truth. Who is Obama? I have to believe the American people are going to wake up before election day. The far left media needs to put down the Obama cool aid and please wake up!!!

Werbung:
Get used to it. This is just the way it is and if you are not careful someone is going to call you a racist for even thinking about it.

On a side note, I thought your post was going to be about the fact that Obama could not obtain a job being a security guard for any politician because of his ties to the domestic terrorist; they would have denied his application. He can run for president of the United States and some say he is *laughing* qualified, but he is not considered qualified to guard a presidential nominee due to his ties to the domestic terrorist. Ironic really

On Friday October 10th 2008, Fox News Channel ran a story about a member and former member of the Obama campaign attending a meeting in Virginia with an islamic fundamentalist group with ties to Hamas and terrorists in the middle east. What happened to this story? Why is it being censored? Is Barrack uncomfortable with it? Does he need a pillow and a massage? This a national security issue. Same day Bill Oreilly ran a video clip on Louis Farrahkan addressing a group of muslims and calling Obama the messiah. OMG!!!! Again, what happened to this story?

..........perhaps because outside of the ultra-rightwing lunatic fringe it hasn't got any legs as a viable news story?

On Friday October 10th 2008, Fox News Channel ran a story about a member and former member of the Obama campaign attending a meeting in Virginia with an islamic fundamentalist group with ties to Hamas and terrorists in the middle east. What happened to this story? Why is it being censored? Is Barrack uncomfortable with it?
Gee.....lemme guess....you're so overwhelmed, by this issue, you forgot to post a link....right? :rolleyes:

Character is equally important as the economy or any other topic. If I can't trust and believe in a presidential candidate then why would I vote for him or care about his policies and initiatives. The American people want to know the truth. Who is Obama? I have to believe the American people are going to wake up before election day. The far left media needs to put down the Obama cool aid and please wake up!!!

I believe at a recent rally John McCain clarrified the issue by stating he found Barrack Obama the most pleasant, honest and devoded cristian he ever met. :D Go McCain! :D
So, when even the GOP considers those rumours BS, I think u can understand why the media haven't picked it up.

Gee.....lemme guess....you're so overwhelmed, by this issue, you forgot to post a link....right? :rolleyes:

On TV, couldn't find a link on their website. The report about the meeting ran several times during the day last Friday then just disappeared. Dunno. Bill Oreilly ran the LF thing on his show last Friday, that's it. Must be the Nobama thugocracy people are talking about.

The American people ain't buying that neo-con smear game this time!

They know Senator Obama is a United States Senator who's been cleared by the FBI, CIA and NSA to hold National Security Clearance.

Just out... 10/14/08

CBS NEWS POLL

OBAMA 53%

McCain way, way down to only 39%

The smears & lies are killing John McCain's campaign but he's forced to keep them going because if not he looses even his base.

Werbung:
The American people ain't buying that neo-con smear game this time!

They know Senator Obama is a United States Senator who's been cleared by the FBI, CIA and NSA to hold National Security Clearance.

Just out... 10/14/08

CBS NEWS POLL

OBAMA 53%

McCain way, way down to only 39%

The smears & lies are killing John McCain's campaign but he's forced to keep them going because if not he looses even his base.

Just to point out, once you are elected, you will automatically get that clearance if you are a Senator or Congressman. It is not the same as the process that other people go through.

Back