O no says the BIG GUY say it is not so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O woe is me.

the annoying thing

Now this is even more funny the liberals here will love it and as I have said so many times his performance as president sucked his mind is going and its easy to see then you have the Hunter Affair and all of joes lies his story changing and you gota love his stories about him self . With his claims you would think hes done everything but creation its self !!!!

Werbung:

Yes Old slow joe has a problem

The Russians want Trump to win, because Trump wants to force Ukraine to surrender and he wants the US out of NATO.
The Russians can be counted ion to do whatever they can to get Trump elected.

Werbung:
The Russians want Trump to win, because Trump wants to force Ukraine to surrender and he wants the US out of NATO.
The Russians can be counted ion to do whatever they can to get Trump elected.
Lol you believe that hey .
And of course I could come back with Joe is scared that the Ukraine is going to blow the top off hunter and his scam and that's why Biden is helping them to keep from him and his man baby. But you and I neither have any proof of that and this it's bull shat
You seem to forget the sanctions he put on Russia that lying Biden removed and the fact trump allowed our military to engage Russian mercenaries and kill them .And how he hit a a plant and air feild built by Russians and still has russian advisors planes etc and hit it with dozens of missiles.
I guess that fake dossier Clinton and the dnc is still real in your mind.
Any way have a nice day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230407-214757.jpg
    Screenshot_20230407-214757.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2
Back