"Novichok" Nerve Agent Was Suddenly Found in a Perfume Bottle

EdwardK

A resident of Amesbury, Dawn Sturgess died after she sprinkled her wrists with a poisonous substance from a perfume bottle. Matthew Rowley said his brother Charlie, who is conscious but seriously ill after he was exposed to the poison, told him he picked up the container.
999-bcda39f1e601a49420fd5255907d7c98.jpg

A forty-five-year-old man can not remember exactly where he and his girlfriend picked up a bottle of perfume, but apparntly it happend not far from the place where the Skripals were poisoned.
Matthew Rowley stressed that his brother can hardly remember what had happened to him and his girlfriend and where the bottle came from.
"My brother told me that he remembered that Dawn had sprayed the perfume on both her wrists. He doesn't recall much of what happened afterwards but that particular detail is stuck in his mind. I've asked him where he and Dawn picked up the bottle of perfume. Was it in Elizabeth Gardens or somewhere else in Salisbury? But he just cannot remember yet."
The storage of a poisonous and deadly substance in a perfume bottle seems very strange. Another question is - how the bottle in Julia's bag, that was taken as evidence, came to Charlie's place?
It is likely that the conspirators have changed the daughter's favorite perfume, which resulted in poisoning and a subsequent diplomatic scandal.
Also it is very strange that the perfume bottle was found only in several months since Skripal's poisoning, while every evidence was taken by London Metropolitan Police.

Attachments

• 4ec0646e0161f0548e299fe438b440eac964efa94282dbf9888ada08c01f3ae9_4354253.jpg
    4ec0646e0161f0548e299fe438b440eac964efa94282dbf9888ada08c01f3ae9_4354253.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
Werbung:
Also it is very strange that the perfume bottle was found only in several months since Skripal's poisoning, while every evidence was taken by London Metropolitan Police.
yeah...coz evidence has big red flashing lights and hoomungous neon signs say "Here I am...I'm the culprit"....if you're trying to make a conspiracy theory try and make it plausible FFS

Back