Notice how leftists who can't refute Csvs, try to insult by calling them gay? ("Teaba

Little-Acorn

Notice how people who can't refute conservatives, try to insult them instead... by calling them gay? ("Teabaggers")

I thought liberals believed there is nothing wrong or bad about being gay?

They are getting more and more desperate.

It's not easy to be a liberal nowadays. With an extreme-left President and extreme-left leaders in the House and Senate, there's no excuse any more for failing to produce legislation that successfully implements your modern liberal agenda.

And when your agenda is fundamentally flawed and CANNOT succeed, it becomes VERY hard to get it passed, as those leaders are now finding out. And/or, people start to point out how unworkable and even deceitful it is.

This makes it VERY hard to be a liberal.

Too bad, so sad. :D

Werbung:
Re: Notice how leftists who can't refute Csvs, try to insult by calling them gay? ("T

Yeah, because Conservatives how shown themselves to be successful in running and campaign and then running government.

Acorn, you must understand that politics in America is cyclical. The number on person responsible for the raise of GWB was probably Hillary Clinton, and the single most responsible person for the election of Obama is of course George W. Bush.

There is always a backlash against whatever party is in power. I just think its kinda funny that he hasnt been in office a year yet and you are talking about failing agendas.

When you find yourself signing up for the public health insurance plan, youll know. ;)

Re: Notice how leftists who can't refute Csvs, try to insult by calling them gay? ("T

Notice how people who can't refute conservatives, try to insult them instead... by calling them gay? ("Teabaggers")

It's strange, A Corn, is English a second language for you? Most English words have more than one meaning. I know of no situation in which anyone has called conservatives "gay" except perhaps other conservatives who are angry at them for not being conservative enough.

As far as "teabaggers" goes, it was the conservative protestors who coined the term for themselves since most of them are ignorant of the word's previous meaning. Another completely false accusation made by you in an attempt to heap vitriol on other Americans. Sad, really sad.

It's strange, A Corn, is English a second language for you? Most English words have more than one meaning. I know of no situation in which anyone has called conservatives "gay" except perhaps other conservatives who are angry at them for not being conservative enough.

As far as "teabaggers" goes, it was the conservative protestors who coined the term for themselves since most of them are ignorant of the word's previous meaning. Another completely false accusation made by you in an attempt to heap vitriol on other Americans. Sad, really sad.

I recall liberal comentators even asking? do you think they understand the other meaning some could take from tea baggers? and the reporter going, I am pretty sure with this group , most would not know it at all...

I recall liberal comentators even asking? do you think they understand the other meaning some could take from tea baggers? and the reporter going, I am pretty sure with this group , most would not know it at all...

This is another example of why ignorance is not a virtue. It's why liberals read conservative literature.

Are you trying to tell everyone, something?

:rolleyes:

Acorn, you must understand that politics in America is cyclical. The number on person responsible for the raise of GWB was probably Hillary Clinton, and the single most responsible person for the election of Obama is of course George W. Bush.

There is always a backlash against whatever party is in power. I just think its kinda funny that he hasnt been in office a year yet and you are talking about failing agendas.
Another consideration, is.....we've got a lot o' young-"conservatives" (who were mere-infants, during the '80s) who're constantly singing-the-praises of ReRon Reagan (as if they have any actual-recall of those years)....much like the young-"conservatives", during the '80s, who used to "reminisce" about the good ol' '50s. :rolleyes:

After "missing" the Clinton Years (thru no fault o' their own; youth/inexperience), these young-"conservatives'" most-current political-remembrances are the 8-year-reign of George Jr., when (he insisted) there were easy-answers to ALL problems.

The idea that these (present-day) young-"conservatives" have developed any real sense of political-maturity is laughable, but...I'm sure (much like the teabagger-events)...they'll hold-their-breath & stomp-their-feet until they're given "due"-respect.

Ya' can't (really) bust Acorn for a lack o' political-maturity/sophistication, when he/she has no idea what that (even) means.​

I thought they called them self teabaggers first..
Ya' gotta figure....we're talkin'-about people who aren't all-that-familiar with the World outside-their-"backyard"; one o' the many "perks" of a "traditional"-lifestyle. :rolleyes:

They knew not, what they'd done!

532.gif

I can't state this as fact...but, it seems like Qualification 1 (for being a good-"conservative"), is a strong/"traditional"-attraction to the whole Martyr Complex; that magical-trait that guarantees you a Free Pass thru The Pearly Gates.

They seem to think they're obligated to run some kind o' Librul-gauntlet....even if they have to create one, themselves, first.​

They are getting more and more desperate.

It's not easy to be a liberal nowadays. With an extreme-left President and extreme-left leaders in the House and Senate, there's no excuse any more for failing to produce legislation that successfully implements your modern liberal agenda.

And when your agenda is fundamentally flawed and CANNOT succeed, it becomes VERY hard to get it passed, as those leaders are now finding out. And/or, people start to point out how unworkable and even deceitful it is.

This makes it VERY hard to be a liberal.

Too bad, so sad. :D

Yeah this coming from a person who calls himself little ACORN?!?......PFFT Your still a bunch ot TEABAGGERS so get over it and like I said how come I don't see Tea Baggers offer member ship in the minority neighborhoods across this country. How come all I see at your Nazi Rallies errrr I mean your Tea Parties nothing but a sea of white faces??? Can you tell me that little Hitler errr I mean ACORN?!?! Well tell me why that is? Yeah I called you Hitler I mean it's what we do in this country when we don't like the other side. I seen it with Bush and now I see it with Obama so don't start QQing about it neither.:D

BTW TeaBaggers are still GAY.

also I hate to point this out to the conservatives....a woman can also tea bag a guy....thus how is it gay.

any more mindless ideas now that , its 1 the name they used first for themself, and 2 its not even a gay thing it can be strait or gay? come on, this is almost to easy...

Werbung:
Trump is not any kind of conservative, nor is his movement. He is uninterested in conserving resources or money or anything else. He ran up the deficit higher than any president ever has. What Trump is is quite clear, is a FASCIST, and his goal is to abolish democracy for the benefit of people like himself.

Back