North Korea

Werbung:
besides of which WE are the "Insurgents" the resistance is then known as the "Counter Insurgents"

sure seemed to me you were linking Iran and Syria to Alqueada in the beginning of the thread?

It's just that Iran and Syria have emerged as more of a threat recently.

North Korea's not a threat. All you have to do with Communism is leave it alone and it will eventually destroy itself.

Communism creates poverty and misery. Several million children in North Korea suffer from chronic malnutrition:

http://antiwar.com/lobe/?articleid=1752

And of course it also destroys human rights:

http://www.amnestyusa.org/countries/north_korea/index.do

Eventually, the North Koreans will grow brains and revolt.

Eventually, the North Koreans will grow brains and revolt.

Pretty disrespectful to be honest. Its easy for you to sit here and insult everyone which you have done a few times, wether they be members of a nation, group, or people on the board. But if you were a Korean I reckon you would keep your head pretty ****ing low to avoid getting taken away and shot round the back of a military compound.

Pretty disrespectful to be honest. Its easy for you to sit here and insult everyone which you have done a few times, wether they be members of a nation, group, or people on the board. But if you were a Korean I reckon you would keep your head pretty ****ing low to avoid getting taken away and shot round the back of a military compound.

Somebody's awfully testy today... LOL. Let me guess, you like Kim Jong Il as well as Chavez...

Look at those links and you can see what Communism will eventually bring to a country.

And don't ever question what I would do if threatened. I guarantee you, I won't be crying in the closet like you. I have over 300 hours of target practice logged at the rifle range, besides private practice on my own property. I could give Annie Oakley a run for her money. I also have a black belt. I've also taken some of the most extreme women's self-defense courses - the ones where they teach you how to rupture guys and poke their eyes out. I always target the weak spots...

Have a nice day.

I also have a black belt. I've also taken some of the most extreme women's self-defense courses - the ones where they teach you how to rupture guys and poke their eyes out. I always target the weak spots...

Have a nice day.

Wow... you're hardcore!

:p

And don't ever question what I would do if threatened. I guarantee you, I won't be crying in the closet like you. I have over 300 hours of target practice logged at the rifle range, besides private practice on my own property. I could give Annie Oakley a run for her money. I also have a black belt. I've also taken some of the most extreme women's self-defense courses - the ones where they teach you how to rupture guys and poke their eyes out. I always target the weak spots...

Have a nice day.

I think I'm in love.

Somebody's awfully testy today... LOL. Let me guess, you like Kim Jong Il as well as Chavez...

No, I do not like the regime at all, and thats not what got me. It's that you accuse a whole nation of being brainless.

Look at those links and you can see what Communism will eventually bring to a country.

I've never argued with the failing of communism.

Oh, for ****s sake. Great, you can shoot some people, maybe break some blokes neck, but in the end thats not going to get about a regime change its just going to get you dead. You do know that you can't just walk up to Kim Jong and break his neck and change who is in power. It doesn't work like that.
Have a nice day.

Thanks.

No, I do not like the regime at all, and thats not what got me. It's that you accuse a whole nation of being brainless.

The way they worship their leaders, they definitely don't seem like a nation of Einstein's...

I've never argued with the failing of communism.

How about partial communism?:

http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/wua11.shtml

Oh, for ****s sake.

Naughty, naughty...

Great, you can shoot some people, maybe break some blokes neck, but in the end thats not going to get about a regime change its just going to get you dead. You do know that you can't just walk up to Kim Jong and break his neck and change who is in power. It doesn't work like that.

No, but you still have to admire people like Maurice Bavaud, the Swiss theology student who tried to assassinate Hitler believing that he was a threat to humanity. One man acting alone got within shooting distance and very nearly killed the Nazi leader before World War 2 began. See the below link for details.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/05/15/1052885350987.html?oneclick=true

It takes courage and determination (and weapons obviously), but small groups can defeat larger groups. Another example would be the Warsaw ghetto uprising. Quote from a concentration camp survivor from the link below "Gun haters always want to forget the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, which is a perfect example of how a ragtag, half starved group of Jews took up 10 handguns and made asses out of the Nazis."

Great interview: http://www.jpfo.org/Survive.htm

However, the best type of resistance is nonviolent resistance as Gandhi used to such great effect in India. If the majority of North Korean people just refused to cooperate, Kim Jong Il's regime would collapse in short order.

Man I wish Little Kim would make a move. Im getting tired of these Bush wars. I mean bush wars are fun, but eventually you want a real war.

And if anybody can give us that kind of war, it's Korea. The rest of the world may've turned into lapdogs scared of their own shadows, but not the Koreans. They're crazy people. They'll tell you so themselves.

I used to know some Koreans, because they went to the same Pentecostal church. There were some far-gone folks in that congregation, but the Koreans were the most God-crazy people in the place. Especially the Korean girls. Most of the white girls or Latinas were pretty relaxed outside of Sunday services, but everybody knew you shouldn't even bother talking to a Korean girl unless you were "one with God," meaning your idea of a hot date was holding hands at an ice-cream place and quoting scripture at each other.

So I understand North Korea. They're just like the Koreans I used to know, except they went for Communism instead of Christ. If pure craziness could win wars, Kim Jong Il's army would kick ass. The problem is, I'm not sure morale alone will do it. Not anymore. Back when you fought with axes and spears, the crazier side usually won, like the berserkers. But craziness won't keep you alive when you're up against fuel-air weapons, cluster-bombs, bunker-busters and all the other hi-tech killing toys the North would have to face if they ever do the ol' Banzai charge across the DMZ.

A war on the DMZ would be bloody-I mean for us as well as them-but the North'd lose. No question.

Truth-Bringer, if you had been raised in North Korea, you wouldn't have had the opportunity to go to the rifle range or Krav Maga classes at the neighborhood gym (or American Karate, or whatever martial arts you're bragging about). A person bragging about their martial arts skills is a true sign of a beginner. Anyways, about North Korea...North Korea is not exactly a Communist nation (wait..hold on), it is the largest cult the world has ever known. Juche (the Kim Family's B.S., simpleton 'philosophy') claims that fat little Kim Jong-Il and his daddy are descendants of gods. North Korea has not been held together by ideologies about working-class rule or economic equality. It has been held together because the people of North Korea are exposed to extreme social conditioning that robs them of any since of individuality and hypnotizes them to believe that Kim Jong-Il is a divine being (just like Thulsa Doom in Conan). This happens from the day a person is born in North Korea. So don't go bashing the North Korean people for not revolting yet. You can talk trash because you've earned (or bought) a black belt. But if you were in North Korea and you tried to revolt, you would have your butt handed to you before you could say Tae Kwon Do. North Koreans are trained in real martial arts, not 'fighting systems' that award belts (colored belts are a Western money-making invention). The people of North Korea will need all the help they can get to overthrow Kim's regime. But first, they will somehow have to be 'deprogrammed' from the brainwashing before they even realize how badly they're being screwed. Furthermore, Kim Jong-Il is not a real threat. The real power in North Korea is in the hands of Kim as well as about 30 particular people. These 30 or so people are the ones who will appoint Kim's successor. Therefore, Kim has to make a public display of North Korea's 'power' every once in a while to keep these 30 hardliners happy. This will usually happen until the U.N. or some Western nation(s) give North Korea some money to shut them the f*** up. You can look back over the years and see this cycle. I think (just my theory) the real threat regarding North Korea is these 30 or so hardline advisors to Kim who will control who the fat little guy's successor will be.

Werbung:
Excellent. Basically Truth Bringer, stop sitting at your PC saying how you and a bunch of merry men would free North Korea if you lived there.

Back