North Korea backs down on Nukes, for food.

It is very disturbing listening to the right-wingers complain that the Democrats are not ruthless enough in their warmongering. Actually, the Democrats are even better warmongers than the Republicans! Democrat Woodrow Wilson got the US militarily involved in the pointless slaughter of World War I. The Democrats escalated the war in Vietnam. The Democrats invented the atomic bomb under FDR. The Democrats used the atomic bomb under Harry Truman. Harry Truman the Democrat also got us into the Korean War. Oh, and let's not forget the Democrat John F. Kennedy. John F. Kennedy invaded Cuba, or tried to. And John F. Kennedy brought the world to the brink of a nuclear holocaust during the Cuban missile crisis. Meanwhile, I think Obama has proven himself an excellent warlord.

(Oh by the Way I am a Trotskyist sympathizer and I defend North Korea against American imperialism!)

Actually, it was Kruschev who brought the word to the brink of nuclear war, and Kennedy who pushed it back. Other than that, you've got it right. War is pretty much a bipartisan issue.

I picture North Korea as a bu.. I mean unfortunate homeless person on the street corner with a little cardboard sign, "Will quit building nukes for food".

Edit: I didn't notice that absurd last sentence about a Trotsky sympathizer and defending NK. Why would you defend the bu.. oh, there's that non PC word again, against the guy giving him a handout?

Werbung:
Look Bush gave north korea NOTHING! No Food NOTHING!!! Clinton caved in to them,,Jimmy Carter caved in to them too. With Newt in the white house THEY WILL GET NOTHING!!! Its Bill Clintons fault is why they got Nuclear weapons now. Thats how liberals deal with tyrants be nice to them!!! Can you imagine if the Left acted this way towards Hitler? Hitler would had won the war.

Look Bush gave north korea NOTHING! No Food NOTHING!!! Clinton caved in to them,,Jimmy Carter caved in to them too. With Newt in the white house THEY WILL GET NOTHING!!! Its Bill Clintons fault is why they got Nuclear weapons now. Thats how liberals deal with tyrants be nice to them!!! Can you imagine if the Left acted this way towards Hitler? Hitler would had won the war.
You managed to Godwin the thread already. So, NK got nothing while Bush was POTUS? Really? As for President Newt, I don't think we'll ever know about that one.

Like i said..If we had the left during WWII This would been all German and Italian land right now
2wbx4ir.png

The USA only went in save Europe in WW1 after they were attack. It is not true that Obama has three wars> He withdrew the troops from Iraq and Libya. We are only in Afghanistan at present and we will be leaving soon.

The USA only went in save Europe in WW1 after they were attack. It is not true that Obama has three wars> He withdrew the troops from Iraq and Libya. We are only in Afghanistan at present and we will be leaving soon.

I was reading we have special ops troops in like 24 countries..

These are not regular troops but peace keeping forces or troops in bases in friendly countries like Australia.

not really. we have guys chasing the Lords Army around Africa among other things. No these are not regular troops, they're elite ones not unlike who went to Vietnam first.

why would we need peacekeeping troops in the Land Down Under ?

not really. we have guys chasing the Lords Army around Africa among other things. No these are not regular troops, they're elite ones not unlike who went to Vietnam first.

why would we need peacekeeping troops in the Land Down Under ?
There have always been Mercenary soldiers, . some from the USA, in foreign lands. I doubt they are authorized by Obama,
The American troops in Australia are on bases lent by Australia to help the USA have a place in the south Pacific. There are peace keeping troops in neareby East Timor.

The United States announced a major diplomatic breakthrough with North Korea Wednesday.
Under an agreement reached in direct talks in Beijing last week, North Korea has agreed to allow the return of nuclear inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency, and has agreed to implement a moratorium on long-range missile tests, nuclear tests, and nuclear activities at Yongbyon, including uranium enrichment activities, the State Department said. In return, the United States will provide North Korea with a large food aid package.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/u-announces-diplomatic-breakthrough-north-korea-152331635.html

Sits down and prepares for the ranting about how this is evil, Obama is weak, and how the good parts have nothing to do with Obama...but blame of anything they don't like on him...

And ...go

This is no breakthrough -- it is sheer stupidity on our part. We have done this same song and dance for decades now and continue to be played. This "agreement" will hold until the food runs out and no longer.

This is no breakthrough -- it is sheer stupidity on our part. We have done this same song and dance for decades now and continue to be played. This "agreement" will hold until the food runs out and no longer.

Of course you are right. How is it that some Americans fail to see this for what it is? Could they be that unaware of history?

The US government is far more war-hungry then North Korea! One of these days one of the warmongering nuts in the White House is gonna push the atomic button and start World War III. I don't know whether that warmongering nut will be a Democrat or Republican, but it will not matter because everyone on the planet will be just as dead.

North Korea wants to be left alone. The more that South Korea and the United States bully North Korea the more that North Korea's going to want the atomic bomb to defend itself.

If North Korea does not have the right to the atomic bomb then it follows that the United States does not have the right to the atomic bomb. If the United States has the right to the atomic bomb then North Korea has a right to the atomic bomb too!

Werbung:
Oh by the way, defense and political support are two different things. I defend North Korea against American imperialism. However, I also call for political revolution by the working class in North Korea to oust the Stalinist bureaucracy there. In addition, I call for a workers revolution in South Korea to oust the bourgeoisie and their prostitute-politicians.

Somebody asked me about the struggle between Stalin and Trotsky. I encourage the person who asked me that and others to read Lenin's Last Will and Testament where he warns that Stalin represented the privileged bureaucracy and that both Stalin and the privileged bureaucracy represented a threat to the Soviet Union. Many believe that if Lenin had lived longer Stalin would've had Lenin killed, just as Stalin killed, jailed, or exiled most of the Bolsheviks that led the October revolution in 1917.

When you understand the Stalinist bureaucracy in the Soviet Union you begin to understand the Stalinist bureaucracy in North Korea, China, Cuba, etc.

In this video I talk about the difference between Trotskyism & Stalinism:

Back