North American Union

Werbung:
a North American Union...............Conspiracy?

Hardly so

yet these guys say it is typical of govspeak forums

the fact that you even have to ask speaks volumes of your inexperience as a youth. Unfortunately it hinders you in this particular area, as most of your American history is at this point from a book. a semi worthy pool to drink from . But no where as worthy as the pool of life experience

Uh...okay?

collapsing the US economy and creating a new nation is bad for all of the obvious reasons and a host of hidden ones as well.Loss of U.S sovierngty is first and foremost. it calls for giving up your country and your rights in order for them to be replaced by a "new" country......

Would not integration into such a North American Union take place gradually? There is no point in an overly-rapid integration. The strengthening of ties between us and our neighbors can proceed slowly and surely, until there is no point in making a distinction between the three countries (at least politically).

Think of all the potential benefits of such an alliance. Mexico has a burgeoning economy but they could do with a healthy dose of social equality. Canada has made great strides in terms of health care but they lack a strong international voice. Our three countries have many things to offer each other and it would set an amazing, wonderful new precedent of international trust if we could put aside our historical differences and grow closer as equals.

which dosent afford the inherent rights of US citizenship....

Perhaps you are a pessimist and I am an optimist. I don't think that a North American Union would necessarily be absent of the natural rights presently enjoyed by American citizens and if it were, it would be rightfully overthrown.

stevox

As a matter of fact, Aaron Burr tried to get together a band of vigilantes to invade Canada but failed. If I remember my Am Hist correctly, he was finally arrested for trying to invade Mexico with annexation his intention.

As wild as his schemes were, he did manage to eliminate one of the first liberals ever produced by the American political system. Burr killed Alexander Hamilton in a duel.

In reference to the N Am Union, type in "SPP" at a search engine and see what you get.

Werbung:
Well, this conspiracy is making it on Fox News and CNN, so is there something there, maybe? Aaron Russo surely has something to say about it, type his name in google video and see the view of his very inside information. I hope it's all a conspriacy, but I am not going to just pass it off as just that, it's nice to not be caught by surprise, so I say throw my mind all those conspiracy bones and see what bites.

Back