No Independence For Kosovo!!!

Ina Blair

Hello,
I am new member and I like to say hi :)

My Topic is Kosovo :confused:

How can Bush(or anyone) support the independence of Kosovo?

Kosovo has always been part of Serbia!
In the 1990s Bill Clinton, attacked Serbia
and SUPPORTED AND FOUGHT WITH (and for) Islamic Terrorists,
including Al-Qaeda. Surely, after 9/11, we cannot still be
in support of the same people who have killed 3000 of our people.
The Serbians are defending themselves from Islamic Terrorism
and the same kind of Islamic tactics that are being used in Israel,
India, and elsewhere around the World, in order to illegally steal land.

What kind of War on Terror is this,
if we are working with the terrorists in the Balkans -
the same terrorists that attacked us on 9/11 and the
same terrorists attacking us in Iraq and Afghanistan?

This is our chance to gain a real and true new ally
in the War on Terror: Serbia.
Let the Serbians keep their land and let them defend themselves!
If world accepts independance of Kosovo, we can all say goodbye to international law!
History does not end, if International law ends.
(Kosovo 15 jun 1389 - 20 oct 1912), (?17 feb 2008 - ...)

Werbung:
Hello,

My Topic is Kosovo :confused:

How can Bush(or anyone) support the independence of Kosovo?

Kosovo has always been part of Serbia!
In the 1990s Bill Clinton, attacked Serbia
and SUPPORTED AND FOUGHT WITH (and for) Islamic Terrorists,
including Al-Qaeda. Surely, after 9/11, we cannot still be
in support of the same people who have killed 3000 of our people.
The Serbians are defending themselves from Islamic Terrorism
and the same kind of Islamic tactics that are being used in Israel,
India, and elsewhere around the World, in order to illegally steal land.

What kind of War on Terror is this,
if we are working with the terrorists in the Balkans -
the same terrorists that attacked us on 9/11 and the
same terrorists attacking us in Iraq and Afghanistan?

This is our chance to gain a real and true new ally
in the War on Terror: Serbia.
Let the Serbians keep their land and let them defend themselves!
If world accepts independance of Kosovo, we can all say goodbye to international law!
History does not end, if International law ends.
(Kosovo 15 jun 1389 - 20 oct 1912), (?17 feb 2008 - ...)

Welcome, first of all. It's nice to have you!
Second, I completely agree. This is not a good idea at all. The muslims are slowly creeping into Europe as it is, and giving them their own state smack dab in the middle of Europe doesn't really sit so well with me. Many of you Iraq haters complaining that it's an illegal war always fail to mention that Clinton's bombing of the Serbs was also illegal. But that was to protect muslims...you know, appease the terrorists. There was no ethnic cleansing of the muslims, either, to the extent that the media played it out to be. Bad idea...hopefully china and russia will be able to block this.
Hmm...first time I've ever rooted for those two countries!
Strange bedfellows indeed.
:rolleyes:

It is okay for bosnia and herzegovina, croatia, macedonia, slovenia and montenegro to establish their own independent states, but not kosovo, eh?

I wonder why? Let me guess. Because they're muslims?

One would imagine that 'ethnic cleansing' is a valid reason for one's inability to remain under a particular government, don't you?

It is okay for bosnia and herzegovina, croatia, macedonia, slovenia and montenegro to establish their own independent states, but not kosovo, eh?

I wonder why? Let me guess. Because they're muslims?

One would imagine that 'ethnic cleansing' is a valid reason for one's inability to remain under a particular government, don't you?

that's right because muslims haven't shown that they can live in peace with Christians, Jews or anyone else.
so now we have a whole new country that is another addition to the OIC as Islam expands around the globe.

this is a very dangerous move.
the only good thing is that war declared on Kosovo now doesn't include non-muslim Serbs.

that's right because muslims haven't shown that they can live in peace with Christians, Jews or anyone else.
so now we have a whole new country that is another addition to the OIC as Islam expands around the globe.

this is a very dangerous move.
the only good thing is that war declared on Kosovo now doesn't include non-muslim Serbs.

There is no difference whether prejudice is due to race, religion, or political persuasion.

It is still BIGOTRY. Nobody needs your particular brand of it exported to the rest of the world.

There is no difference whether prejudice is due to race, religion, or political persuasion.

It is still BIGOTRY. Nobody needs your particular brand of it exported to the rest of the world.

I am not a bigot if that is what you are implying.
in the eyes of Islam (not other religions) there is no pluralism or equality... that would be bigotry!

"Much of what ails Kosovo today stems in part from the failure to deal with
the side-effects of the [1999 armed ]

intervention [by the international community]
and with the continued power of the now-disbanded KLA [Kosovo Liberation Army].

The war gave the KLA increased legitimacy,
following and funding. But the KLA was hardly a poster
child for high-minded guerrilla warfare.

Considered a terrorist organization by
the United States and other Western governments
It [has] received extensive funding from drug
trafficking and engaged in serious human rights violations.

In spite of this track record, once the war finished,
the KLA was allowed to reinvent itself into a political
party, the PDK, and to form most of the Kosovo Protection Corps
as well as the police force.

“Albanian organized crime cashed in on alliances created with leading
Kosovar Albanian politicians and today control much of the heroin traffic to Western Europe.

Remnants of the KLA - and its funding network -
were involved in fomenting unrest in southern Serbia and northern Macedonia,
twice bringing the latter to the brink of full-blown conflict.
Members of the Kosovo Protection Corps have also been arrested on charges of killing civilian Serbs.”

Briefing to Serbian Congressional Caucus

Washington, D.C.
March 27, 2007

Remarks of Jasmina Theodore Boulanger

President, The Serbian Unity Congress

Hello,

My Topic is Kosovo :confused: )

You're right, I still don't agree with an independent Kosovo. I've already told why I support Serbia.

No, I support Serbia.

In 1864 the Ottomanes have created the 'vilayet' Kosovo. This was responsible for an emigration of a nation. From now on, a lot of Islamic Albanians and Turks settle in Kosovo. Due to this mass-immigration Kosovo had a growing amount of Albanians. At the beginning of the 20th century 50 % of the inhabitants of Kosovo was an Albanian. Some Serbians have accepted the Islam and the original habitants adjusted to their immigrants. The immigration of the Albanians has also caused the construction of mosques in Kosovo ...

So when immigrants settle in a foreign country, they refuse it flatly to integrate and since they are a majority by mass-immigration they want to secede .. I don't support their unilateral secession, Kosovo belongs to Serbia.

By the way, there are still some Serbian enclaves in Kosovo. This map shows the ethnic composition of Kosovo:

Kosovo_ethnic_2005.png

..should I point out now or later that this probably belongs in the foreign politics section and we're hanging out in introductions? Or has someone figured that out already?

I am not a bigot if that is what you are implying.
in the eyes of Islam (not other religions) there is no pluralism or equality... that would be bigotry!

Oh, I see!

Using bigotry to combat the rantings of bigots somehow makes bigotry ok? What nonsense! You have only demonstrated how very similar you are from the people you criticize.

Oh, I see!

Using bigotry to combat the rantings of bigots somehow makes bigotry ok? What nonsense! You have only demonstrated how very similar you are from the people you criticize.

wrong.
and this is typical when someone is faced with facts and backed into a corner, they name call bigotry and racism.

keep up being an Islamic apologist, it will get you far.

Oh, I see!

Normally I'd agree with you, but until the muslims can show that they can live ANYWHERE as a majority and not bring fear and oppression to non-muslims i'm going to side with Bewitched.

Normally I'd agree with you, but until the muslims can show that they can live ANYWHERE as a majority and not bring fear and oppression to non-muslims i'm going to side with Bewitched.

As I said, try southeast asia -- malaysia in particular. There is perhaps more racial tension within the us than in malaysia.

But I'm sure any comparative analysis would fly over bewitched's bigoted head.

Werbung:
wrong.
and this is typical when someone is faced with facts and backed into a corner, they name call bigotry and racism.

keep up being an Islamic apologist, it will get you far.

I do not pretend to call you names other than what you actually are -- a bigot. Any english language dictionary would prove me right.

Back