Nicholas Sandmann asks Musk to release 'hidden' Twitter files on death threats permitted against him

Real News Links

Werbung:
Nicholas Sandmann asks Musk to release 'hidden' Twitter files on death threats permitted against him

I love this! First Sandman won millions from the fake news pigs at CNN, now he is going to score on Twitter. LOL.
Interesting how liberals want to murder republican kids and burn down schools .chop kids up. They are sush fine people.

Sandmann — who sued a number of media outlets over coverage of a viral confrontation at a 2019 March for Life rally in Washington, DC — wrote to the owner of Twitter on Sunday, remarking on the release of a report about how the social media giant censored The Post’s 2020 expose on Hunter Biden.

“As I’m watching this all play out, I’m wondering if @elonmusk has any hidden twitter files relating to what went on here,” he posted on his Twitter account. “Let’s be clear: under the watch of @vijaya they allowed these illegal threats when I was 16 years old.”

Sandmann included screenshots of Twitter accounts making violent threats against him and other students at the Kentucky school at the time.

Sandmann — who sued a number of media outlets over coverage of a viral confrontation at a 2019 March for Life rally in Washington, DC — wrote to the owner of Twitter on Sunday, remarking on the release of a report about how the social media giant censored The Post’s 2020 expose on Hunter Biden.

“As I’m watching this all play out, I’m wondering if @elonmusk has any hidden twitter files relating to what went on here,” he posted on his Twitter account. “Let’s be clear: under the watch of @vijaya they allowed these illegal threats when I was 16 years old.”

Sandmann included screenshots of Twitter accounts making violent threats against him and other students at the Kentucky school at the time.
Whoops.

Werbung:

I love this! First Sandman won millions from the fake news pigs at CNN, now he is going to score on Twitter. LOL.

Nicholas Sandmann, the teen who appeared in a viral video in an apparent confrontation with a Native American elder in 2019, has lost his defamation lawsuits against several media companies.

A federal judge struck the cases filed by Sandmann against The New York Times, CBS News, ABC News, NBC Universal Media, Rolling Stone, and Gannett on Tuesday, court documents show.

he's another right wing snowflake who likes to sue and lose, like trump

he won "millions"? link? :anyone with any experience with defamation law assumed that the settlement was at what’s generally known as “nuisance fee” levels: a pittance — less than it would cost to pay the lawyers to win the suit, just to make the kid and his lawyers go away."

hahahahhaha

Back