New Study: Alt energy can cause climate change

GenSeneca

Wind farms can cause climate change, finds new study. The law of unintended consequences strikes again! It’s logical; windmills convert wind energy to electricity and some additional energy is lost due to mechanical friction, blade intertia, etc. Thus, windmills reduce the amount of energy available as wind – wind is one driver of weather so if you drain off enough wind energy, you change the weather. Defcon 5 Irony alert! - ihatethemedia.com​

A separate study on Solar energy collection is predicted to have similar findings. Solar panels reflect a great deal of light and heat back into the atmosphere, energy that would otherwise be absorbed into the ground during the day and released at night. This man-made warming of the winds is likely to be shown as altering the natural high and low pressure atmospheric conditions in the area and thereby contributing to shifts in local weather patterns.

3830751931_d745426e26.jpg

Werbung:
Why am I not surprised? I hate those wind farms. Every time I go to Palm Springs I see those uglies. They can almost hypnotize drivers on the road. They probably cause accidents too.

Back