New Protected Species....Black Panthers!

CoachV40

Why is this piece of worthless human debris being protected. He should be in prison!! And why did the Obama administration protect him? I can't put into words how angry this makes me and this from the people that tell us that they will bring everyone together. Why isn't Obama out in front of a camera denouncing this, firing the responsible people, and saying this guys is a racist piece of garbage. I mean if he was a cop he would have already been called stupid!

Werbung:
His attorney is a good friend of obama too. I am sure he is harmless unless you are a white cracker or the child of a white cracker, then he thinks you got to die by the hand of a black man for the black man to have freedom.

there will be no more prosecuting of blacks if the crime was agains a white person in the obama justice department.

this whole administration is a joke, a flat joke and not even a very funny one

wow what crappy reporting...fail to say anything about why ...nothing about what the charges where, nothing about anything with facts. its like Fox news on You tube..fact-less but full of opinion.

But go ahead have your fun...guess what KKK gets rights to, even if they should all get a good beating just like this guy.

wow what crappy reporting...fail to say anything about why ...nothing about what the charges where, nothing about anything with facts. its like Fox news on You tube..fact-less but full of opinion.

But go ahead have your fun...guess what KKK gets rights to, even if they should all get a good beating just like this guy.

Failed to say why the charges are dropped?

anything about the case, it was about as deep of a report as the kiddie pool

There was a whistle blower from DOJ who quit over the DOJ dropping this case and said he was told that there will be no prosecutions of black on white crimes.

When Robert Gibbs was asked why did the DOJ drop this case when there was clear evidence of voter intimidation he said he did not know.

Erik Holder refuses to answer any questions about the case and obama's teleprompter has not been loaded with the info yet so no word from the WH

Read up on the whistle blower and what he said. I made a thread about that a few days ago or you could google the info.

The whistle blower mentioned the NAACP was involved in petitioning the DOJ to drop the charges.

Just to be clear. If those people were tea party activists outside a polling booth intimidating voters, the charges would not have been dropped.

It's very evident that this administration cares nothing about the law and will do whatever it wants, irregardless of the circumstances.

Remember how Obama stated the cops acted stupidly when it came to the professor that was arrested.

Why in the heck everyone is so fooled by Obama is bewildering.

Werbung:

He was already convicted in a court of law, all that remained was sentencing.

I suppose that could be seen as a moral victory but it really only shows the blatant racism overshadowing this administration.

Back