Netanyahu: Deal Provides Iran 'Sure Path to Nuclear Weapon

AbeLincoln

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu responded to the announcement of a nuclear deal with Iran on Tuesday.

With the heightened tension in the political 2016 presidential election, legal citizens of America should prayerfully watch and see with the lens of truth. How do the key leaders of America echo Netanyahu's critical and urgent assessment of Obama's nuclear deal with Iran?

Compare with Netanyahu’s hard-line coalition partner, Education Minister Naftali Bennett, who echoes: “Today a terrorist nuclear superpower is born, and it will go down as one of the darkest days in world history.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/netanyahu-deal-provides-iran-sure-path-nuclear-weapons

Werbung:
I agree with Able Lincoln and Pocketfullof shell, Israel and he Republicans only want war with Iran.

Im sorry I forget whats his plan? thats right we go to war with Iran and they watch. Screw him.
Start from the beginning by watching this, here :

Before screwing him and nailing down your pointless opinions, direct your apologies to me later when you're done with your studies. On second thought, never mind about apologizing. Just study and be well informed.

Oh, by the way, with or without that bad deal Obama made without thinking, Iran's nuclear program and weaponry are already reserved for starting the war with the entire world.

God have mercy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Start from the beginning by watching this, here :

Before screwing him and nailing down your pointless opinions, direct your apologies to me later when you're done with your studies. On second thought, never mind about apologizing. Just study and be well informed.

Oh, by the way, with or without that bad deal Obama made without thinking, Iran's nuclear program and weaponry are already reserved for starting the war with the entire world.

God have mercy.
Don't have 45 min to listen to him drone on about crap, I can also just listen to his speech 10+ years ago where he makes the same claims and says we must act now .....then nothing happens

If there was any real plan you would have stated it.

Don't have 45 min to listen to him drone on about crap, I can also just listen to his speech 10+ years ago where he makes the same claims and says we must act now .....then nothing happens

If there was any real plan you would have stated it.
Nothing happened ? Are you sure ?
Think those centrifuges got set up wrong by accident ?
Think those explosions were happenance ?
Think their scientists started dying over poor diet or the like ?

Nothing happened ? Are you sure ?
Think those centrifuges got set up wrong by accident ?
Think those explosions were happenance ?
Think their scientists started dying over poor diet or the like ?
no they are dieing because Israel is illegaly assasinating them...also called terrorism.
and how many nukes do they have? zero
invaded no one
Israel still stands

they want war, they can have war, keep us out. Let them get blown out of the water...not my issue.

There's one thing you should never, ever want to be: to go to the same path of hatred and ignorance with history and with the 21st century media-- is the demonization of Israel and the prejudices against the Jewish people.

If it weren't for this people, the world wouldn't be. Think about it.

There's one thing you should never, ever want to be: to go to the same path of hatred and ignorance with history and with the 21st century media-- is the demonization of Israel and the prejudices against the Jewish people.

If it weren't for this people, the world wouldn't be. Think about it.
Wouldn't be what ? The same ?

no they are dieing because Israel is illegaly assasinating them...also called terrorism.
and how many nukes do they have? zero
invaded no one
Israel still stands

they want war, they can have war, keep us out. Let them get blown out of the water...not my issue.

Iran have no nukes. Israel have more then 100. Israel have enough nukes to blow up Europe :(

Werbung:
Wouldn't be what ? The same ?
I deliberately delayed my response. But here it goes. We curse Israel--we curse our own lives from the promised good. The Creator and King of the universe said to Abraham, "Through you, You will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you... All the families of the earth will be blessed."

I take this to be a fearsome thing.

Back