Need a conspiracy theory debunked?

DU should be one of those items that are BANNED,
but as we all know, in warfare, its down to whatever works at the time,
whatever it takes, banned weapon or no, if the current regime succeeds in iginting WWIII, Humanity faces the brink of extinction.

Werbung:
You are right, the effects of DU have been well documented, and there is no proof of it causing one single death. Take a look at the link I posted, all the evidence is right there.

I think this is plausible but on the other hand didn't the government have the position the Gulf War Syndrome was not legitimate, and have since changed their position?

The government has some precedence for putting out false information does it not? And then there's a site put out by the government that is supposed to exonerate the government? ;)

BTW I can't get to the site link. Doesn't work.

Thank you to the OP for posting this. I don't doubt the events of that day, I don't see any reason to, and no I am not interested in all the youtube videos stating it was all a hoax. I love the argument that this couldn't happened because the buildings wouldn't have collasped because two planes flew into them. Really, what proof do we have of this, have we tested it. Sorry, just have to ask, I know some want to say buildings are constructed a certain way but lets remember how old the World Trade Center was, some construction to have made it more sturdy might not have existed when the towers were built. Also, there was very little brick and mortor on the outside of that building most glass and still, and I have seen a documentary on PBS years ago shortly after the devestating day that showed how the towers did collapse under the heat and strain of what had just happen. It had to do with a bracing system that was used within the towers that started to give, when the last one went so did the towers. To be honest I was stun to know how unstable the towers really were because there wasn't much of a bracing system within, perhaps this is why so many have a hard time swallowing what happened here. But there was a legitimate reasonable explanation, and if it were researched we would discover this.

Werbung:
Thank you to the Study = posting this. I don't doubt the events of that day, I don't see any reason to, and no I am not interested in all the youtube videos stating it was all a hoax. I love the argument that this couldn't happened because the buildings wouldn't have collasped because two planes flew into them. Really, what proof do we have of this, have we tested it. Sorry, just have to ask, I know some want to say buildings are constructed a certain way but lets remember how old the World Trade Center was, some construction to have made it more sturdy might not have existed when the towers were built. Also, there was very little brick and mortor on the outside of that building most glass and still, and I have seen a documentary on PBS years ago shortly after the devestating day that showed how the towers did collapse under the heat and strain of what had just happen. It had to do with a bracing system that was used within the towers that started to give, when the last one went so did the towers. To be honest I was stun to know how unstable the towers really were because there wasn't much of a bracing system within, perhaps this is why so many have a hard time swallowing what happened here. But there was a legitimate reasonable explanation, and if it were researched we would discover this.
Lots of engineering challenges making something that large. Strudy equals heavy and rigidity is not always good. Ask anywhere that had earthquakes or winds.
The buildings behaved as expected.

Back