Need a conspiracy theory debunked?

Werbung:
If the government says it then it must be a lie. right.....

If its such an obvious lie, then show me something that proves its a lie. The State Department site offers sources from medical studies done on DU which prove that it is not a problem. What scientific studes have you offered to back up your opinions?

Only in this case...i take them on a case by case basis .
I am not of the opinion EVERYTHING the government does
Is a Lie. but the effects of D.U. have been well documented .they are denying the magnitude of the problem and are trying to minimize in order to save face and cash

thats my opinion and im sticking by it...

Dont read it then?

Is that how you deal with things you don't like? Ignoring them?

R0beph just wants you not to use those tactics because they are inherently flawed. That's fairly common knowledge and it'd be a waste of everyone's time to take the time to debunk them when we all know that that is exactly what the end result would be.

Is that how you deal with things you don't like? Ignoring them?

R0beph just wants you not to use those tactics because they are inherently flawed. That's fairly common knowledge and it'd be a waste of everyone's time to take the time to debunk them when we all know that that is exactly what the end result would be.

Ok then thats fabulous thanks for the pep talk have a nice evening

Only in this case...i take them on a case by case basis .
I am not of the opinion EVERYTHING the government does
Is a Lie. but the effects of D.U. have been well documented .they are denying the magnitude of the problem and are trying to minimize in order to save face and cash

thats my opinion and im sticking by it...

You are right, the effects of DU have been well documented, and there is no proof of it causing one single death. Take a look at the link I posted, all the evidence is right there.

Agree to dis-agree ...........neither of us will change the others mind so why throw mud?

theres been deaths. But just like Agent Orange, the government refuses to investigate and conduct research.

So, no officially reported deaths.

So I guess you wouldn't mind giving us a few names, or any medical reports saying that these people died from excessive doses of radiation, or cancer related to exposure to radioactive material.

So I guess you wouldn't mind giving us a few names, or any medical reports saying that these people died from excessive doses of radiation, or cancer related to exposure to radioactive material.

You obviously don't know jack about DU. People exposed, don't die from the Radiation. MOnths or Years later, they have babies born dead, or retarded and or deformed, that is if they aren't sterile from the exposure, years later they may develop various health problems and die.

Its not like they get exposed and right away are sick.

You obviously don't know jack about DU. People exposed, don't die from the Radiation. MOnths or Years later, they have babies born dead, or retarded and or deformed, that is if they aren't sterile from the exposure, years later they may develop various health problems and die.

Its not like they get exposed and right away are sick.

I asked for names and medical reports. In other words, I need proof. I'm not expecting the people to die, I'm just saying that there should be records of leukemia, bone cancer, lung cancer, or something. In fact, in the case of the 20 veterans that recieved shrapnel from depleted uranium rounds in the first Gulf War, none of these conditions were ever reported. Some of them even had shrapnel containing DU up to 20mm in their bodies. A study of these veterans, "Elevated Urine Uranium Excretion by Soldiers with Retained Uranium Shrapnel," published in the November 1999 issue of Health Physics concluded, "there is no evidence of adverse clinical outcomes associated with uranium exposure at this time in any of these individuals." Pretty convincing stuff.

Werbung:
I asked for names and medical reports. In other words, I need proof. I'm not expecting the people to die, I'm just saying that there should be records of leukemia, bone cancer, lung cancer, or something. In fact, in the case of the 20 veterans that recieved shrapnel from depleted uranium rounds in the first Gulf War, none of these conditions were ever reported. Some of them even had shrapnel containing DU up to 20mm in their bodies. A study of these veterans, "Elevated Urine Uranium Excretion by Soldiers with Retained Uranium Shrapnel," published in the November 1999 issue of Health Physics concluded, "there is no evidence of adverse clinical outcomes associated with uranium exposure at this time in any of these individuals." Pretty convincing stuff.

i suppose you need names and medical reports to prove that Agent Orange is both deadly and harmful too huh?

Back