Muslim Academies

Werbung:
For most of us, discussion. For some of you, tantrums.

You are too stupid to realise you made my point for me. He was making a discussion, whilst you claim it was a rant simply because you do not agree with what was said.

Most Muslims in Britain are of Pakistani descent and they do not speak or learn Arabic at Islamic faith schools and some state schools are majority Muslim because there aren't forced integration measures in Britain, which encourages further cultural segregation. In my view, Asian or Muslim pupils can get a better education at majority-white schools but most minority students do not have the option to attend posh public schools where middle-class Britons study because tuition fees are too expensive.

Most Muslims in Britain are of Pakistani descent and they do not speak or learn Arabic at Islamic faith schools and some state schools are majority Muslim because there aren't forced integration measures in Britain, which encourages further cultural segregation. In my view, Asian or Muslim pupils can get a better education at majority-white schools but most minority students do not have the option to attend posh public schools where middle-class Britons study because tuition fees are too expensive.

your public schools have tuition ? .now thats an interesting bit of.news to me. explains a lor.

In British English, the term public school refers to exclusive private schools such as Eaton and Harrow and public schools in American English are called state schools to avoid confusion and all children in England are entitled to a free place at a state school in their catchment areas.

The term public school is commonly used in England and Wales to refer to a group of around 10 per cent[citation needed] of the independent schools in the country, the Heads of which are members of the Headmasters' and Headmistresses' Conference. 'Public' schools are, in general, older, more expensive and more exclusive than the other independent schools.[note 1][1][2] Amongst the most famous public schools in Britain are the "Clarendon Schools", which were the subjects of the Clarendon Commission of 1861 to 1864 and the consequent Public Schools Acts:Charterhouse School, Eton College, Harrow School, Merchant Taylors' School, Rugby School,Shrewsbury School, St Paul's School, Westminster School and Winchester College.[3]

Werbung:
In British English, the term public school refers to exclusive private schools such as Eaton and Harrow and public schools in American English are called state schools to avoid confusion and all children in England are entitled to a free place at a state school in their catchment areas.

OK didnt sound right.

still odd that middle class can afford the public (what we all private) ones. that represents quite a sacrifice here. unless your kid is a terrific athlete in which case its free and the kids are usually not white.

Back