MSNBC to bring in RAY NAGIN to give advice on hurricane preparedness before Irene

Little-Acorn

Words fail me.

Aw, sh*t, here's the link. Look it up yourselves.

--------------------------------

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-d...-discuss-hurricane-preparedness#ixzz1WAwv3Cg6

Bashir was "delighted" to have Nagin on the program and began by asking about the response of political leaders to the storm: "Is it your view, sir, that they are handling preparations for this hurricane in the best way possible?" Bashir followed up by wondering: "...with the benefit of your experience, what are the critical actions that you think need to be taken to ensure that Hurricane Irene, or any other act of mother nature, does not become Katrina, Part II?"

In response, Nagin lent his "experience" to others: "I wrote a book recently...and I lay out specifically what we did. I think the most critical things are right before the storm hits, to make sure that the public understands the severity, and they start to evacuate in an orderly fashion." During the segment, an image appeared on screen of the city school buses then-Mayor Nagin allowed to be flooded instead of being used for evacuations.

Werbung:
Werbung:
Ray Nagin, former Mayor of New Orleans, LA.

Home of the free bus-wash.

buses.jpg

Back