• The George Washington University

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Lewis & Clark College

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pitzer College

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
i've looked it up and america college is rated as the most politically active college.

but, i dont think that the rating has much value.

i guess it's your opinion

It should come as no particular surprise, but perceptions on a question like this almost always come down to individual perceptions based on first-hand experience.
I taught for a while as an adjunct Prof. of Mathematics at Florida, and I thought the damned place was a hotbed of political activity...but friends from Berkeley tell me THEIR bailiwick is the real deal...

It should come as no particular surprise, but perceptions on a question like this almost always come down to individual perceptions based on first-hand experience.
I taught for a while as an adjunct Prof. of Mathematics at Florida, and I thought the damned place was a hotbed of political activity...but friends from Berkeley tell me THEIR bailiwick is the real deal...

That's pretty cool!

How was it like teaching at Florida?

That's pretty cool!

How was it like teaching at Florida?
Like teaching at Podunk. I taught in a remedial math lab for students who's math skills weren't sufficient to allow them to proceed. Many were just out of the military, or had been out of school for other reasons, and had been away too long to remember much of what they'd studied. All were, though, pretty industrious and determined. In that sense it was gratifying work.

Werbung:
Hmm

Ahh, Harvard. The best and yet...conservative. Why, do you ask? I'll tell you why. Because the engineers are not good at dealing with customers...Ha ha. JK. It's because Conservatism among other things is in general the intuition of genius whereas the hated liberalism is the efficiency of talent.

Back