More guns -we need more guns

Dawkinsrocks

Well, there we go with another mass shooting that wouldn't have happened if we simply had more guns

Children should all be armed with semi automatic weapons to reduce the number of shootings

Look at those idiots in countries where carrying guns is illegal. Those fools are getting shot up all the time

It's always those countries in the news for one of their countrymen shooting loads of his fellow countrymen

What losers - they should arm everyone with nuclear missiles

Then those poor people could sleep soundly

Like the NRA do

Werbung:
Well, there we go with another mass shooting that wouldn't have happened if we simply had more guns

yup...another day another mass shooting... as American as apple pie.....

Terror in Northern California town as gunman goes on rampage, sprays school will bullets

The gunman at one point terrorized a local elementary school. Witnesses said he crashed through the school’s gates with his truck and opened fire, spraying walls and classrooms with bullets. Teachers and other adults on campus frantically got the students under desks.

Before the rampage was over, five people were dead, including the gunman, and at least 10 were wounded.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-norcal-elementary-school-shooting-20171114-story.html
Its all the fault of the British again.... damn their Redcoats and flintlocks!

But people need the freedom for lunatics and drug addicts and war casualties to buy massive fire power

Can you imagine how emsaculating the loss of this freedom would be?

After all it has saved so many people from their own government as we all know

Stamping "Drink Responsibly" on alcholic beverage containers has reduced the alcoholic related deaths to near zero, so I would suggest stamping on every gun "Shoot Responsibly" should do the trick.

what like a warning....

Shooting someone can seriously damage their health!
(sponsored by the your local branch of the caring sharing NRA)
Mangling someone in a high speed head on alcohol induced collision can also damage their health.
Huffing 4 packs of cigarettes a day into someones' lungs can damage their health.

Alcohol: Has a warning label--Problem solved.
Tobacco: Has a warning label--Problem solved.
Firearms: No warning label--Problem not solved.

Pure logic my Scottish freind, Pure logic.
(sponsored by the your local branch of the caring sharing ATF).

Alcohol: Has a warning label
and yet many a man has yet a hangover.....
Tobacco: Has a warning label--Problem solved.
and indeed the huffing and puffing still continues....

Firearms: No warning label--Problem not solved.
shall we postulate that despite your best logic there will still be chalk outlines.....??

Sad but true....Dana wouldn't have it any other way.

Werbung:
Look, you have to factor in how many times gun ownership has saved the gun owner from attack by his or her own government

It happens all the time so a measly 30,000 Americans getting shot every year is a tiny price to pay for this safety

I sure wish my government would allow lunatics to buy guns a combat marine would envy so I can feel safe from my government

Back