MORE GOOD economic news Chrysler sale going through

top gun

Just one day after I predicted in another Chrysler thread right here in the HOP that this would happen... it's happened.;) The US Supreme Court lifted it's temporary stay and we have saved an iconic American car company.

Front page of today's paper... SUPREME COURT LIFTS STAY CLEARING THE WAY FOR CHRYSLER'S SALE TO FIAT...

One down one to go. We get GM in and out and this is great news for our economy, our work force and America in general!

Werbung:
Why is it great news? Arnt all the cars going to be made in mexico?

It's SUPER GREAT NEWS!!!

An American icon and thousands & thousands & thousands of good old AMERICAN jobs have been saved... WOO-WHO!

This is a great day. l Love America and I thank President Obama for helping make this all happen.

Had he not stepped in this FIAT deal would almost assuredly never have taken place... or if it did it would have been FIAT just buying one small liquidated part of Chrysler just to convert what they bought to the FIAT brand. We got the whole thing sold and saved an American brand!

YES WE DID!

Werbung:
It's SUPER GREAT NEWS!!!

An American icon and thousands & thousands & thousands of good old AMERICAN jobs have been saved... WOO-WHO!

This is a great day. l Love America and I thank President Obama for helping make this all happen.

Had he not stepped in this FIAT deal would almost assuredly never have taken place... or if it did it would have been FIAT just buying one small liquidated part of Chrysler just to convert what they bought to the FIAT brand. We got the whole thing sold and saved an American brand!

YES WE DID!

The news a couple of weeks ago talked about the jobs going to mexico, was that for chrysler or GM? I get the two confused.

Back