More fodder...

Thank you for the welcome, and I am sure it will be the last polite words we have.

Nah, j/k, but I do reserve make-up sex for the wifey.

Werbung:
Ah, it would be easier. But, the blank slate that we are heir to, allows us to adapt when things change, with the only penalty being that we need to learn from history. And history, being the subjective entity that it is, permits errors even with careful scrutiny. Bias must be minimized to truly profit from our heritage.

As you said, :cool: maybe memories would provide a straighter path, but I can't help but think that we will be better off in the long run with adaptability, mistakes and all.

Yes, I believe that the lack of adaptability was their undoing, both in the novels and according to anthropological research, at least that's the hypothesis.

Welcome to the forum. We can use more members who are willing to fix their typos, as well as express their own original thoughts. You can edit your posts if you do it right away.

Say, Pandora, you're missing some great reading if you don't take the time for Mammoth Hunters and Shelters of Stone. They're on tape now, so you can listen while commuting if you lack time. Not only are they entertaining, but you won't be rotting your brain listening to rant radio.:D

Werbung:
Yes, I believe that the lack of adaptability was their undoing, both in the novels and according to anthropological research, at least that's the hypothesis.

Welcome to the forum. We can use more members who are willing to fix their typos, as well as express their own original thoughts. You can edit your posts if you do it right away.

Say, Pandora, you're missing some great reading if you don't take the time for Mammoth Hunters and Shelters of Stone. They're on tape now, so you can listen while commuting if you lack time. Not only are they entertaining, but you won't be rotting your brain listening to rant radio.:D

Actually I did read Mamoth Hunters, I guess I was thinking Valley of the Horses was the third one, its been a while. I should re read all of them. But I will have to fit it in after rant radio. I have to know what you guys are up to ya know :)

Back