More fodder...

Werbung:
Grin, then the 'others' will think I'm left, too. I am to the right of tree-huggers, but will adapt to irritate the greatist number.

Good to have you join in mogur.

Alway love it when I see more left leaning moderates showing up to speak their mind. Since you like to irritate you'll have a blast battling it out with a couple in here that belong to the official smear & slander squad for anything & everything the Obama administration ever does, did or might do.:D

But there are also a couple moderate Republicans that you can get a reasonable dialog going with.

It's a good forum... you'll enjoy it.

Thanks for the welcome, and yes, you nailed it.

Editing is off for me, probably due to low post count. I'm just glad that it is supported here, as well as post preview.

nailed it as in your name being after Creb or was it something else that got nailed?

Yes, Creb. When mogur is taken, I often use creb as a nick. I may not be as smart, spiritual, or as debilitated, but at least as old.:eek: Those books took me to one of my favorite virtual realities... though not one that was probably much fun to actually live in.

Yes, Creb. When mogur is taken, I often use creb as a nick. I may not be as smart, spiritual, or as debilitated, but at least as old.:eek: Those books took me to one of my favorite virtual realities... though not one that was probably much fun to actually live in.

Yeah they were great books though I only got as far as Valley of the Horses before life got too busy.

He was a great char, what a great nick to pick :)

Wouldnt it be great if we were born with the memories? We would not keep going around in circles repeating mistakes if we did :)

Wouldnt it be great if we were born with the memories? We would not keep going around in circles repeating mistakes if we did :)

Ah, it would be easier. But, the blank slate that we are heir to, allows us to adapt when things change, with the only penalty being that we need to learn from history. And history, being the subjective entity that it is, permits errors even with careful scrutiny. Bias must be minimized to truly profit from our heritage.

As you said, :cool: maybe memories would provide a straighter path, but I can't help but think that we will be better off in the long run with adaptability, mistakes and all.

Ah, it would be easier. But, the blank slate that we are heir to, allows us to adapt when things change, with the only penalty being that we need to learn from history. And history, being the subjective entity that it is, permits errors even with careful scrutiny. Bias must be minimized to truly profit from our heritage.

As you said, :cool: maybe memories would provide a straighter path, but I can't help but think that we will be better off in the long run with adaptability, mistakes and all.

You are right, I forgot that not being able to change was what ended it for the flat heads.

I think I'm gonna like you :)

Glad you joined

Werbung:
first welcome to the site...
2nd I hate you and evrything you stand for...I may not know what those things may be, but I can adapt to make sure I hate you :)

I am a moderate lefty as well, member of the Independance Party of MN, as of yet we don't have a national system so I have shift on that area...Voter Perot, Nader, Kerry ( though found him weak in fighting the right wing nutz) and Obama but I gave McCain a fair shot to earn my vote,,and for a while he could have had it to...

enjoy, you find in short order that you can just ingore of few on here, no thoughts just rants....and you will never convince them of anything..some almost seem that way at times...but you can break there shell at times :)

Back