More Color Enhanced Photos

Werbung:
We don't elect people because they're pretty, or they're ... oh wait, I forgot Obama ... never mind.
For god's sake gbfan you just can't seem to stop yourself from pigeonholing every liberal and making asinine comments.
I wasn't able to embed these. However, it is certainly worth clicking on.
The pictures have no scratches or dust marks. I have spent many days restoring damaged negatives like that - a difficult task.

For god's sake gbfan you just can't seem to stop yourself from pigeonholing every liberal and making asinine comments.

The pictures have no scratches or dust marks. I have spent many days restoring damaged negatives like that - a difficult task.

Your paranoia and hypersensitivity overwhelms you ... did I say one word about any liberal, much less every liberal?

What I said was a comment about how Obama got elected ... and, as I recall, a lot more than liberals voted for him. You need to quit filtering my comments through your prejudices.

Your paranoia and hypersensitivity overwhelms you ... did I say one word about any liberal, much less every liberal?

What I said was a comment about how Obama got elected ... and, as I recall, a lot more than liberals voted for him. You need to quit filtering my comments through your prejudices.
Your deep hatred for Obama and liberals in general overwhelms you. Your posts are replete with prejudices and total contempt for Obama and liberals. You like to display that every chance you get. Yes, we get your point. Grow up.

Werbung:
Your deep hatred for Obama and liberals in general overwhelms you. Your posts are replete with prejudices and total contempt for Obama and liberals. You like to display that every chance you get. Yes, we get your point. Grow up.

One of the problems most liberals have is their total reliance on emotion. Everything is a personal attack .. as your post demonstrates. They are lacking in rational thought.

You completely misinterpret a post, and then it's supposed to be my "prejudices and total contempt" that are at fault? You, of course, were wrong again. I do NOT have contempt for Obama and liberals - in fact, I don't much give a damn about them one way or the other. I DO, however, detest what they are doing to America and its way of life.

If you'd like to discuss that, I'll be happy to.

But, not everything is about you - it's about the ideas and concepts put forth. You take an attack on Obamacare as a personal affront - you claim that disagreement about climate change is an attack on your intelligence. None of that is true .. I care about Obamacare, and the catastrophic damage it is doing, and I care about climate change and the enormous economic damage caused by an unproven scientific hoax, but let me be perfectly clear - I don't give a damn about Obama, and I don't give a damn about you.

Grow up is exactly what I would recommend.

Back