More cigarette warnings

PLC1

Staff member
U.S. Releases Graphic Images to Deter Smokers

Examples:

22smoke_cnd-popup-v2.jpg

ucm259798.gif

Are images like that going to convince anyone to stop smoking?

Werbung:
So is Drugs and Alcohol and your point is

The point is that if you see what is possible, and still choose to have whatever has been, and will be deemed "unhealthy" then you will pay through the nose come mandatory insurance day.

Oh wait a sec, it's because the government loves you. I was wrong before.

Oh wait a sec, it's because the government loves you. I was wrong before.
Fat people, your next... Then government will target another segment of society, and so on, until everybody's paying through the nose... Of course, your government only does this out of it's selfless love for you.

Blame McDonalds why youre fat. Why didnt Obozo repeal George Bush Cheeseburger law to allow you to sue McDonalds and other fast food places why youre Obesse with type 2 Diabetes. I wanna Sue McDonalds because they caused me to develop type 2 Diabetes.I wanna run to my lawyer and let the jury to decide how much money it get from McDonalds.

Hey, here's an idea. Remember how obozo raised the CAFE fuel standards for cars 1/3 from what they are now, in five years? How about putting a placard on those cars in the dealership showing people smashed to bits in a fatal auto accident. (The only way they've met those in the past is by making lighter, flimsier, more deadly cars.)

I quit smoking last October, after smoking for 36 years. Cold turkey. No patches. No drugs. No hypnotist. I have no cravings at all. None of those "damn, I sure would like a cigarette right now" moments. I completely erased smoking from my memory banks.

Mind over matter. If you WANT to quit, you will quit. People who say they can't quit are weak-minded.

Werbung:
Back