More bad news for the teabaggers

Popeye

Gallup finds Americans views of federal income taxes among the most positive since 1956.

I like the tea parties though, I really do....they're the funniest thing that's happened in months, a bunch of right wing nuts (teabaggers) complaining that taxes are too high on the rich is sheer lunacy.. Paul Krugman says "it doesn’t feel right to make fun of crazy people" but I can't help it.

mb2rfpflgekzt2rx4e480g.gif

http://www.gallup.com/poll/117433/Views-Income-Taxes-Among-Positive-1956.aspx

Werbung:
Gallup finds Americans views of federal income taxes among the most positive since 1956.

I like the tea parties though, I really do....they're the funniest thing that's happened in months, a bunch of right wing nuts (teabaggers) complaining that taxes are too high on the rich is sheer lunacy.. Paul Krugman says "it doesn’t feel right to make fun of crazy people" but I can't help it.

mb2rfpflgekzt2rx4e480g.gif

http://www.gallup.com/poll/117433/Views-Income-Taxes-Among-Positive-1956.aspx

Wouldn't this poll be based on the Bush tax levels since the Obama rates do not go into effect until 2011?

Bigrob,

You're asking too much from them.
Did you hear, Acorn is going to anti - protest, saying they support Obama's Tax and Spend policies. So our tax money (that has been wasted) is going to that Acorn, who is going to protest against people protesting against wasteful spending.

What a bunch of a$$holes. Maybe the Acorn idiots should find real jobs and quit mooching and the tax problem wouldn't be as severe.

Bigrob,

You're asking too much from them.
Did you hear, Acorn is going to anti - protest, saying they support Obama's Tax and Spend policies. So our tax money (that has been wasted) is going to that Acorn, who is going to protest against people protesting against wasteful spending.

What a bunch of a$$holes. Maybe the Acorn idiots should find real jobs and quit mooching and the tax problem wouldn't be as severe.

That should be funny to watch.

Werbung:
Back