MN recount part 2...the hypocrcy of the right!

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
so the MN gov race is going on, in a recount, the Dem is up by a sizable 8700 something votes I believe....You guys cried when there was a recount for far far far less in the Frankin senate vote....so I am guessing your all equal telling the Republican to bow out and all that right, or attacking him for the recount...I mean you would hate to be a Hypocrite right?

Werbung:
so the MN gov race is going on, in a recount, the Dem is up by a sizable 8700 something votes I believe....You guys cried when there was a recount for far far far less in the Frankin senate vote....so I am guessing your all equal telling the Republican to bow out and all that right, or attacking him for the recount...I mean you would hate to be a Hypocrite right?

Of course the Dem is up. Your state is as corrupt as the day is long. The liberal D machine runs the state. And, you are okay with the corruption.

How else does a fool like Lil' Fat Al Franken get elected? He stole the election which is easy to do in a liberal corrupt state.

The only bright spot is the great Michelle Bachmann.

gipper your high on acid...

see I can also just make things up and yell them...to bad you post no facts..

yes run by the dems and its all rigged...hence why we have had 3rd parties win, and not had a dem Gov in almost 20 years....its rigged!

you just cant accept that maybe...we acutuly just happen to vote Dem? you know like in evry single pres election.....and yet even when voted Dem for president..eleced a rep Gov 2 charms in a row, a IP one, and then a rep before that again.....So its rigged but dems can't figure out how to rig the gov vote when they do the Pres? also how the F did Rod Gramn end up or Senator with wellstone before? how is it the rigged system failed to dumb the idiot from the 6th?

Gipper its truly amazing how pointless you are to talk to about anything fact related...

gipper your high on acid...

see I can also just make things up and yell them...to bad you post no facts..

yes run by the dems and its all rigged...hence why we have had 3rd parties win, and not had a dem Gov in almost 20 years....its rigged!

you just cant accept that maybe...we acutuly just happen to vote Dem? you know like in evry single pres election.....and yet even when voted Dem for president..eleced a rep Gov 2 charms in a row, a IP one, and then a rep before that again.....So its rigged but dems can't figure out how to rig the gov vote when they do the Pres? also how the F did Rod Gramn end up or Senator with wellstone before? how is it the rigged system failed to dumb the idiot from the 6th?

Gipper its truly amazing how pointless you are to talk to about anything fact related...

Well well pocketpool...I just thought since Bush stole the 2000 election, Lil' Fat Al Franken stole his election.

Is that not consistent?

Leftwing election techniques: station threatening black panthers outside the polls, and when you lose, demand recounts till you "win".

no but you being childish and throwing insults due to your lack of knowledge is..

That is not very nice either, but better than your initial reply. I give you credit for trying to suppress your nature liberal tendencies to hate me and those like me.

Now back to the question. Did W steal the 2000 election?

Werbung:
Back