Missile Launch off California - Pentagon has "no clue" who launched it

Behind the “Fast and Furious” (12/19/2011)(698)

1. Mexican drug gangs are controlled by the FBI and DEA. So the Feds actually control the drug activities of Mexico drug trading.

“Mexican Narco-Trafficker’s Revelation Exposes Drug War’s Duplicity
Posted by Bill Conroy - April 25, 2011 at 9:08 pm
Trail of Government Intrigue Leads Back to Cocaine Jet That Crashed in Mexico’s Yucatan
A high-level player with one of the most notorious narco-trafficking organizations in Mexico, the Sinaloa “cartel,” claims that he has been working with the U.S. government for years, according to pleadings filed recently in federal court in Chicago.
http://narcosphere.narconews.com/no...ker-s-revelation-exposes-drug-war-s-duplicity

“Gun-smuggling cartel figures possibly were paid FBI informants
Probe reveals that the U.S. agency running the 'Fast and Furious' anti-gun-trafficking operation didn't know about the alleged FBI informants. Congressional investigators are looking into the matter.

Suspected members of the Zeta drug cartel are… (STRINGER/MEXICO, REUTERS)
July 17, 2011|By Richard A. Serrano, Washington Bureau
Congressional investigators probing the controversial "Fast and Furious" anti-gun-trafficking operation on the border with Mexico believe at least six Mexican drug cartel figures involved in gun smuggling also were paid FBI informants, officials said Saturday.
The investigators have asked the FBI and the Drug Enforcement Administration for details about the alleged informants, as well as why agents at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which ran the Fast and Furious operation, were not told about them

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jul/17/nation/la-na-cartel-guns-20110717

“ Drug cartel leaders are FBI informants, official says
7 Jul 2011 San Jose Mercury News By Richard A. Serrano
Ill- fated ATF deal could have been avoided, panel hears
WASHINGTON — The embattled head of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has told congressional investigators that some Mexican drug cartel figures targeted by his agency in a gun-trafficking investigation were paid informants for the FBI and Drug Enforcement Administration. “

2. BATF just carries out the order from D.O.J..

How the "Fast and Furious" program put thousands of weapons directly into the hands of Mexican drug gangs
Here's how "Fast and Furious" worked: Under orders from Washington, ATF agents were specifically told to acquire these weapons using "straw" buyers in the USA, find new buyers in Mexican drug gangs, then sell the weapons and "lose track" of them. Although some agents raised concerns about the insanity, they were overruled by the higher-ups in Washington who wanted to pursue this policy for their own reasons. "It made no sense to us either, it was just what we were ordered to do, and every time we questioned that order there was punitive action," said Phoenix Special Agent John Dodson.

But what could be the reasons for Washington initiating such a program in the first place? Why would the Obama administration actively send 30,000 sniper rifles, assault weapons and firearms into Mexico even while claiming to follow an anti-gun stance back in the USA?

To answer that question, you need to understand P.R.S -- Problem, Reaction, Solution. It is the "playbook" that governments use to get what they want, which usually involves: 1) Disarming their populations, 2) Taking away all their rights and freedoms, and then 3) Ruling over their people as tyrants with complete power.

Precisely such an effort is now underway in the United States, led by the Obama administration which has repeatedly demonstrated itself to be an enemy of the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032934_ATF_illegal_firearms.html

3. The “Operation Fast and Furious” was not used to track the route of illegal weapons but was to create a bloody killing field.

To track a gun takes a team’s work. How many agents does it need to track 3,000 guns? It was not a supply to an army but to individual straw buyer. So from the beginning it was not to track the illegal route of the gun trading but to wage a killing wave in Mexico. BATF agent also was ordered “lose track” of these weapons. The purpose is to make Mexico a killing field to prevent a witness of the Feds’ crime from leaving US.

Scapegoat (12/26/2011)(699)

B.A.T.F. was originally part of Treasure Department. FBI tried to take it over for more than a decade. B.A.T.F. resisted such merge. Anyhow, FBI has more influence over the law makers. B.A.T.F. finally is taken over by the D.O.J..

Merger fails to curb FBI, ATF antagonism
Sunday, May 11, 2008

WASHINGTON — In the five years since the FBI and ATF were merged under the Justice Department to coordinate the fight against terrorism, the rival law enforcement agencies have fought each other for control, wasting time and money and causing duplication of effort, according to law enforcement sources and internal documents.

Their new boss, the attorney general, ordered them to merge their national bomb databases, but the FBI has refused. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has long trained bomb-sniffing dogs; the FBI started a competing program.

At crime scenes, FBI and ATF agents have threatened to arrest one another and battled over jurisdiction and key evidence. The ATF inadvertently bought counterfeit cigarettes from the FBI — the government selling to the government — because the agencies are running parallel investigations of tobacco smuggling between Virginia and other states.
………
http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/article499205.ece

In Oct 7, 2009, Kat Sung – a target of the FBI and DEA because he is a witness of their crime – tried to leave US via Canada but was rejected. To prevent Sung to leave via Mexico, the Feds decided to turn Mexico into a killing field in the name of drug gang war. ( they control the Mexico drug gangs.) Killing needs weapon. So they developed “Operation Fast and Furious”. B.A.T.F. was ordered to supply the weapons to the drug gangs.

Here's how "Fast and Furious" worked: Under orders from Washington, ATF agents were specifically told to acquire these weapons using "straw" buyers in the USA, find new buyers in Mexican drug gangs, then sell the weapons and "lose track" of them. Although some agents raised concerns about the insanity, they were overruled by the higher-ups in Washington who wanted to pursue this policy for their own reasons. "It made no sense to us either, it was just what we were ordered to do, and every time we questioned that order there was punitive action," said Phoenix Special Agent John Dodson.

Although the B.A.T.F. agents doubted the operation, they were overruled by the higher-ups in Washington. Mexico becomes a slaughtering field since the fall of 2009. More than 2,000 guns in operation were lost. They finally turned up in at least 170 violent crime scenes in Mexico. The Feds got what they wanted.

The “Operation of Fast and Furious” was revealed in early 2011. Some B.A.T.F. heads stepped down. They become scapegoats while the real masterminds remain untouched.

Werbung:
(700) Obama signed NDAA (1/2/2012)

1. President Obama gives Americans a New Year’s gift – a law that ripped their civil right – NDAA.
That is a stealth raid on people.

The new Act was proposed in later November, quickly passed by the Senate and the House during the Thanksgiving holiday and Christmas season. It was signed by President on New Year’s Day Eve. It was a typical military style - a stealth raid on civil rights taking the chance when people were relaxing their vigilance in holiday season.

2. The mainstream media kept a tight mouth on this important issue. Blind the eyes of a lot of people.

3. The Act was passed by Majority of law makers and the President. It means the “politicians” don't represent the voice of the people. The election system has been hijacked by the intelligence. The so said representatives are not elected by the people but selected by the rulers of this country.

4. Be careful the Feds to turn the US into a “battle field” so they could eliminate the dissenters. It’s easy for them to do so – just plant a few provocateurs in Occupy Wall Street Movement.

5. Iran war is their major goal. With great possibility, the war will be created by false flag nuclear attacks on US cities. A lot of people realize the truth of the 911 attack. This law is created to deal with these people who won’t believe this government anymore when such “terror attack” happens again.

(701) Sharp shooter (1/8/2012)

On Jan. 2, I went through a pedestrian bridge over Highway 680 to shopping food. I encountered with a couple there whom were taking picture on a boy. The residents of the area have been moved away by the Feds long time ago. The route from my home to the shopping center is like a depopulated zone. It was unusual to see a family there. I thought: the new surveillance team wanted to take a photo on me?

On Jan. 4, I saw a news in “World Journal”. “The Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History

Posted by Bethany (Diary)

Friday, January 6th

With two hundred fifty five confirmed kills, Chris Kyle is the most deadly sniper in U.S. military history.
Chris Kyle left the service in 2009 to “save his marriage.” He has two children and lives in Dallas, Texas. Since leaving the Navy, Kyle has begun his own military contracting firm, Craft International.

http://www.redstate.com/nextgenerat...e-most-lethal-sniper-in-u-s-military-history/
What kind of deal a sniper can contract with?

This reminds me the experience in Thailand. In “126. Sniper case (crime style) (2003)” I wrote:

“When I was in hesitation, there was an article in newspaper said that US law enforcement agent had an expert sniper newly arrived in Thailand. He would be positioned at North Thailand to shoot drug smugglers. The article introduced the sniper's glorious past, that how many people he had killed in the war.”

That news forced me to change the original plan in case the Feds to murder me in the name of killing drug smuggler. Now it’s in US. The shooting murder should be done under the cover of random shooting death in “bank robbery”. I had experience, (see “402. Bank robbery in San Francisco (1) (4/25/06)” #404, 561,562.)
There was also another attempt in 2008. (see “559. Plan to murder in the name of "Bank robbery" (7/19/08)”)

I guess this is the result of my recent revelation of the crime Feds committed. I also have been attacked by the censorship in Internet communication.

Cyberspace censorship (1/14/2012) 702.

The surveillance team of the Feds harasses my communication in Internet.

1. The Feds created special formula on me which orders me to delete the links whenever I made url reference. In message board of “San Jose Mercury News” and “Contra Coast Times”, my posting effort often ended with the “instruction”:

“Your comment contains one or more links. To prevent spam, this forum no longer allows links in posts. Please press the back button, remove the links and resubmit your comment.”

The rule seems to apply to everyone. It creates a lot of trouble for me. I have to follow the instruction to delete the url links. Then other members complained:

“Katsung I agree with your conclusions for the most part based on your observations, but the evidence part of your thesis is lacking sorely in the presentation i.e. we need links.”

Thus I found that rule has been particularly set up for me. Since the instruction appeared right away after I submit the post, that instruction must have been designed by the surveillance team and added to these two web sites or on the special server that monitoring on me.

1. I failed to apply to be member of many web sites. My applications used to get no reply. Or sometimes, there was no further “confirmation” e-mail after a “thank you” e-mail. I think my e-mail were intercepted or blocked by the surveillance server.

“Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.
Thank you for registering.”

That used to be the only email I received. Following webs are of no reply or no further information that I failed register.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/index.php
https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/index.php
http://fff.fathom.org/forums/
http://community.compuserve.com
http://www.baltimoresun2.com
http://talk.myoc.com/
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/

3. I’ve been banned in rogue’s way. I think the Feds had infiltrated to the administration or forced them to do so.

“You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
http://forums.fanhost.com/index.php”

“Your account has been banned or locked. This is a permanent ban. If the Administrator has specified a reason for this ban, you will find it below.

Paranoid lunatic. Waste of server space.

http://forums.cannabisculture.com/forums/ubbthreads.php

“You have been banned for the following reason: Posting unwanted spam

http://www.englishforum.ch/international-affairs-politics/

Not here, either.

http://www.marijuana.com/index.php

Done with the consipiracy theories, you have done nothing to contribute to the stoner side of this site. good bye

http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=3

It reminds me of the National Defense Authorization Act. The Feds give themselves the power to detain American citizens in jail for life without due process. I have suffered from that rule in Internet for a long time. Watch those identical sentences of “never”, how many webs have been in the hands of the Feds already?

Iran war in February (1) (1/21/2012) 703.

Last December I was told that my brother and sisters would have a trip to India and Dubai between Feb. 2 and Feb 15, 2012. My relatives used to be arranged for a trip when the Feds has a new plan, which means there will be a new framed case in February and it always comes with big events as distraction- false flag terror attack, war, natural disaster or all of them.

This time it will be Iran war.

Russian military experts say the U.S. is likely to war against Iran in early February

Why do they pick up February as operation time? Because on Jan 14 there was a president election in Taiwan. National Party competed with Democratic Progressive Party for that seat. National Party is pro-China while D.P.P. pushes for independence of Taiwan. No doubt, Beijing wants to see the National Party to win the presidency of Taiwan.

On the other hand, China is a critical component in war on Iran. China shares 20% of exported oil of Iran. China opposed war on Iran for its own interest. US has to bribe China to open the green light for the Iran war. The D.P.P. of Taiwan became the chip of the deal and was sacrificed in 1/14/2012 presidential election.

1/10, US Treasury Secretary Geithner visited China to confirm the secret deal.

1/14, Payment confirmed
Taiwan's China-friendly president wins re-election

1/15, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao had a trip to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United A.E. (all are US allies) to pick up other payments from the secret deal.

China, Saudi Arabia and the New Oil Alliance - 16 January 2012

1/19, China confirms the deal by turning against Iran.
China Begins to Turn Against Iran

January 19, 2012 2:26 PM
During Premier Wen Jiabao’s visit to the Persian Gulf, he struck deals with a number of countries, including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar, many of whom are worried by Iran’s nuclear ambitions. China, which has long been one of Iran’s only allies and a major customer for its oil exports, now seems to be turning its back on Tehran. From the Telegraph:

“China adamantly opposes Iran developing and possessing nuclear weapons,” [Wen] said.

China appears to have sent a message to Iran that it could not rely on Beijing’s unstinting support by reducing its imports of oil at a time when the US and Europe are promoting an embargo on the country.

The Washington Post reported that China trimmed its oil imports from Iran in January from a daily average of around 550,000 barrels to 285,000 barrels a day.

http://chinadigitaltimes.net/2012/01/china-begins-to-turn-against-iran/

(704) War on Iran (2) (1/28/2011)

I allege Treasury Secretary Geithner’s visit to China on 1/10 was to confirm the secret deal on Iran. There was such a news next day:

Harper to visit China, seeking higher oil sales
By David Ljunggren | Reuters – Wed, Jan 11, 2012

OTTAWA (Reuters) - Prime Minister Stephen Harper plans to visit China next month as his government looks to open new markets for oil sands crude in the wake of Washington's decision to delay approval of a major pipeline from Alberta to Texas.
After winning power in 2006, Harper's Conservatives initially took a cool line with China and cited what they described as Beijing's poor human rights record.

http://news.yahoo.com/harper-visit-china-seek-deeper-economic-ties-202731193.html

How do you explain the Canada government ignores Beijing's poor human rights, now has a warm line to satisfy China's great appetite on oil?

On 1/18, news reported that "Obama rejects oil pipeline from Canada, triggering loud controversy". It is not for the consideration of environment as he said. It is part of the secret deal for Iran war.

All these events: Geithner's China visit, Harper's plan to visit China for oil export to China, Obama's reject of the oil pipeline from Canada, Taiwan’s election Chinese Premier Wen's visit to Gulf and new deals with these oil countries, were done from Jan.10 to Jan. 18. The technical details must have been arranged in advance. The plan should have started from last November.

My last warning of Iran war date was October 21. (see "691. October 21 plot (11/1/2011)".) It came with Harold Camping's World End Day prediction and FBI's case of "Iran plans to assassinate Saudi ambassador in US soil".

After that, they were preparing this big one - bribe China. NDAA is part of this plot. The Act was proposed in late November. When Obama signed it into law on 12/31, I wrote on 1/2, "700. National Defense Authorization Act (1/2/2012)". I said in point 5:

"5. War on Iran is their major goal. With great possibility, there will be false flag nuclear attacks on US cities to justify the Iran war. Most people realize the truth of the 911 attack. This law is created to deal with the people who won’t believe this government anymore when such “terror attack” happens again. "

One week later, we saw all these oil related events.

(705) Plan (2/3/2012)

I received a pack of X’mas card with envelopes from “VFW” two months ago. Though donation letters were common, this was the first time I received nice X’mas card as gift. What surprised me more was next day, my wife asked me if I had any X’mas card. What a coincidence, I thought, and gave her the gift pack received the day before. I took the pack back right away after she told me it was a request from C-Lady. C-Lady told my wife to send her some X’mas card.

I allege C-Lady is a Chinese secret agent planted to be my wife’s colleague for 16 years. (see “635. May 21 plot (5/12/2010)”, “639. FISA plot continues (6/27/2010)”.) I think C-Lady had to leave the US in 2011 due to my revelation. She monitored my wife for more than 16 years. She also played as an excuse for the Feds to apply for FISA warrant on my wife. (That’s how the Feds abuse the FISA law to put US citizens under surveillance with the help of Chinese secret police). Though C-Lady now is in China, the Feds still tried to set up a connection between her and my wife, even I, with X’mas card.

C.Y. and W.S.(or H.S.) are a couple work for the Feds and Chinese secret police, I think. (See “ 668. Chinese secret police (5/5/2011)”) They borrowed my wife’s minivan for two weeks in last May with the excuse of “have to pick up many relatives from Shanghai”. I allege the minivan was used to carry “foreign agents” or possible “drugs” to enable the Feds to apply “surveillance warrant” on that vehicle. Since then, I refuse to talk to the couple. I hate those evil souls masked with smile faces. They rarely appear at my home now. Theyknew they were not welcomed,.

Last week, my wife came home with another car - C.Y.’s brother went to her office, asked her help to change the car with the similar reason- “many relatives from Shanghai so they need a bigger car”. Same trick repeated. The Feds have big plot again. The framed case always have big event– used to be Iran war - to distract. In last May, it was Operation Geronimo – to justify the nuke terror attack as revenge of Bin Laden’s death. This time, they even don’t cover up their attempt – war on Iran.

How do they turn me into a drug suspect? Three days ago, my daughter brought home a writing table – a free gift from the Internet. My wife told me to help installing the table. It reminds me of the exercise bench event. Several years ago, my daughter got some free gifts – sports ware from someone. The efforts to make me touch these sports ware were so extraordinary that I realize it was a tactic to pollute me with drug powder to turn me into a drug suspect. I installed the table after letting my daughter clean the table parts.

The Feds make living on terrorists and drug case. If there is none, they create one. So there were 911 attack and “Operation Fast and Furious” with which they got “Patriot Act”, “NDAA” and fat budget.

Isn't it about time to move this thread to the "Conspiracy Theories" section?

(yawn)

Reason we need to move it there, is because we don't have a "Silly kooks ignoring reality and spouting off anyway" section.

I'm inclined to agree with the move given the direction it's taken.

Internet censorship with SOPA and PIPA (2/10/2012) (706)

False flag attack is now a popular tactic used by the Feds. 911 terror attack was a typical one. They do same thing in Internet. When they want someone to be banned from a web site, they launch a cyber attack from the same ISP of the victim until that ISP was banned, to reach the goal that the target to be banned from that web site.

The Feds applied that tactic on me several times. Once in such a case, the web host told me it was because of the harassing of other user, he had to ban the ISP which contained my address. Since my neighborhoods are mostly surveillance agents, I knew this was done by the Feds. Here is a recent one:

We sometimes have to ban entire ISPs because of attacks on this website...
If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies.
……..
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1753004/pg3#lastpost
SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS 108.200.54.202 HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEWING THIS WEBSITE
………
You may upgrade your account now to get immunity from bans and to continue to browse the site.
Thank you for not stalking!
WARNING: Obsessive Compulsive IP resetting with the intention of avoiding bans on this website
and harass our users will result in your ISP being contacted and loss of your Internet service for abuse.

It is a tactic to target at individual. When Internet becomes a place that public can get information blocked by the mainstream media, how do Feds control? There is plan to target at the free spoken web sites. The last big operation was “Wikileaks”. In that case, Assange plays the same role of Bin Laden. Bin Laden went to the target countries to give US an excuse to start war on them. Assange loaded the wikileaks information in websites the Feds intended to shut down. (in the name of spreading confidential information) The plan went soured along with the failure of Iran war attempt one year ago.

Iran war is an urgent issue now. So there is sub-operation to control the Internet - SOPA and PIPA. The tactic is to shut down the targeted web sites in the name of “internet piracy”. All the Feds need to do is just to let some snitches to load down some music from those targeted sites.

Media is a controlled propaganda tool. Public can only get what government want them to know. It’s the Internet from which people realize the truth of the 911 attack. So with coming Iran war, the Feds prepared SOPA and PIPA to eliminate the anti-war voice. They also got NDAA to deal with the anti-war people.

Some people doubt why the Feds cost that much to persecute me. I would say because what I said are truth. The Feds are afraid of it. I have talked about Iran war attempt for years. Now the media even doesn’t hide that war intention. I have different views on Wikileaks, SOPA, PIPA and NDAA because I watch from bigger angle.

Operation Fast and Furious and Operation Wide Receiver (2/16/2012)(707)

BATF had a similar operationbefore "Operation Fast and Furious". It was "Operation Wide Receiver" (also know as "Operation Gunrunner). Here are the two cases:

Operation Wide Receiver. (2006 to 2007)
Result: “462 guns lost track. nine people being arrested and charged with making false statements in acquisition of firearms and illicit transfer, shipment or delivery of firearms of which two have pled guilty.”

Operation Fast and Furious: (Nov. 2009 to the end of 2010)
Result: “More than 2,000 guns were lost and many turned up in at least 170 violent crime scenes in Mexico.”

Why did the D.O.J. allow the B.A.T.F. to start another similar operation in even larger scale while Operation Wide Receiver was proved a failed case? Most important of all was that they deliberately let the B.A.T.F. to lose the track of the guns. In Operation Wide Receiver, Mexico government was informed and took over the surveillance on gun buyers once they crossed the border into Mexico while in Operation Fast and Furious, Mexico authority was not involved.

Fast & Furious, From A Law Enforcement Perspective
By Barbee Kinnison– January 15, 2012

The main difference between Fast and Furious and Operation Wide Receiver is that under Fast & Furious the Mexican authorities were not informed nor asked to participate in interdicting of the 2,000 guns into Mexico (gun walking) where as in Operation Wide Receiver the Mexican authorities were briefed and participated (controlled delivery) of the 462 guns into Mexico.

According to ATF and DOJ, the stated purpose of the operation was to permit suspected straw purchasers to complete the gun purchase and allow the guns to transit into Mexico, in order to build a criminal case against the highest level of Mexican Criminal organizations, if so, then how does DOJ and ATF explain how they are going to accomplish this when they had no plans on working with Mexican authorities to conduct surveillance of the guns once they crossed the border into Mexico or the means to track the guns (no tracking devices install)?
Lastly, why would the former U.S. Attorney and former ATF SAC approve a gun walking operation when they both knew that the previous two ATF operations resulted in the loss of 462 guns into the hands of Mexican criminal groups?

http://www.newsnationbrewing.com/2012/01/fast-furious-from-a-law-enforcement-perspective/

In fact, "Operation Fast and Furious" became "Operation supply weapons to Mexico drug gangs" and "Operation turn Mexico into a battlefield". Law enforcement agents were puzzled by this insanity case. Few people know it was created to deal with Kat Sung, a target of the two powerful elements of D.O.J. – FBI and DEA. The purpose is to prevent him from leaving US.

In later September 2009, I ordered a flight ticket to Hong Kong. The Feds let the tv to broadcast a news that agent would plant fake money in passenger’s pocket to arrest in airport security search. I had to cancel the flight and tried to leave via Canada but was denied entry by the Canada authority on Oct. 7. Fast and Furious was initiated in November 2009, a further step to prevent me from leaving vie Mexico. (see #697, 698 and 699) It explains why the D.O.J. ordered the BATF to “lose track” on guns. The Feds want to turn Mexico into a killing field.

Somebody please tell me that "Katsung" and "Kathaksung" are some sort of old-fashioned vaudeville-type show.

OK, I'll settle for them being a couple of 12-year-olds who have been playing way too many "black ops" video games.

LOL.....those Kathasungs get around...I saw them on a board years ago

In a galaxy far far away

Travel warning (2/23/2012)708

“Operation Fast and Furious” caused a lot of violence - many of them were mass killings - in Mexico.. Feds successfully turn Mexico into a killing field. But Mexico government protested when they found the weapons were from US. When a US board agent was killed by those weapons,the operation went to its end.

The case was investigated by the House. High ranking BATF officers became scapegoat. The real mastermind – the high ranking officials of D.O.J. , refuse to take responsibility. The Obama Administration has sealed court records. Mainstream media keep silence on this case. They put it into a black box. DOJ controls everything.

The target is still there. Alhough “Fast and Furious” was exposed and failed, the operation continues. Follow the drum beating of Iran war, there is a warning issued this month. You may find the real purpose of the “Operation Fast and Furious” in this warning.

US increases travel warning to 14 Mexican states
Associated Press – 2/10/2012

MEXICO CITY (AP) — The U.S. State Department is recommending that Americans avoid travel to all or parts of 14 of 31 Mexican states in the widest travel advisory issued since Mexico stepped up its drug war in 2006.
……

It is the first time the State Department listed advisories for each of Mexico's 31 states, including the federal district of Mexico City, where there is no warning.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-increases-travel-warning-14-mexican-states-180538719.html

Mexican official: US travel warning 'ridiculous'
Associated Press – 2/15/2012
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico's top domestic security official says a U.S. State Department travel warning on almost half of Mexico's states is "ridiculous" and "out of proportion."

http://news.yahoo.com/mexican-official-us-travel-warning-ridiculous-044350173.html

Mexico authority doesn’t know it’s an intimidation from the Feds and a plan to justify a possible murder in massive killings and that the “Fast and Furious” targeted only at an individual.

Spy in internet (2/29/2012) (709)

In #702 I talked about how the Feds harassed me with “no url is allowed”. There was a “RealAmerica” came out while other members complained that why they were able to post url but me
Here is what he posted: “I figger I'm already on the "A" list, so here's the URL -
(cutNpaste:) thepetitionsite.com/892/petition-to-impeach-all-senators-who-voted-for-us-is-a-battlefield-and-to-detain-us-citizens-without/”.

He demonstrated several times how to post the url by deleting the “http://www”.

I think he is an agent to cheat others that Kat Sung is not the only one singled out by the Feds. He pretended that he is a victim too and hinted that there was “A” list existed in “Mercury News” and “ContraCoast” web sites. The agent used to view themselves as “Patriot” representing “America”. He uses a golden eagle head as his loggo chart.

Anyhow, in #702 I revealed that harassment. Several days later, when I went to that web site, I was led to a page: “To prevent spam, this forum no longer allows links.” To cover up their persecution, the Feds made it a rule to contain all users of those two sites. Ban url links is rare in Internet forums. I foresee soon the Feds will shut down those two web sites to cover up their crime.

I used to be banned from the webs with strange reason.( See #702.) So I keep on registering to new forums. Still I was banned before I can even post a word. Here are some recent ones. Is that a proof there is a black list that the forum hosts must verify the applicant to the FBI?

2/18/2012
Thank you for registering, katsung47. Your account has been submitted for moderation by an administrator and will be activated shortly. You will be notified by email when this happens. To return to the forums, click here.
http://www.theschwartzreport.com/vb/register.php?do=addmember

-----------------
Thank you for registering. The admin must approve your registration before you may begin to use your account, you will receive an email shortly advising you of the admins decision.
http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php?action=register2

Though I haven’t received any follow up email from these administrations, I at least knew they had received my application. Some site even had no chance to receive my application. I have applied to join forum of USA Today. There was no responding email which as usual should be appeared in seconds in my mail box to confirm the registration. USA Today is mainstream media. Free speech should be its principle. The media message board will not pre-censor an applicant. To prevent me from join a discussion board, the surveillance team blocked my email communication.

Anyway, there was exception. It is http://mail.rebelnews.org/forum/index. I registered to that forum without any problem. It’s not an active forum. Most posts there were written one year ago. While every day I have to delete emails from that site I wonder why an inactive site is so active to my mail box. I studied that forum - It’s mostly about Palestinians and is anti-Israel. I guess it’s a bait site of the Feds. It may be a false flag site set up by the Feds or it is deliberately allowed being there as a bait site. The Palestinian resistance may have link to Islamic extremists. The site is used to entrap the people with “terror tendency”. FBI is notorious to set up terror case to entrap vulnerable people into fake terror plots. It’s a tactic they used in Internet to net “terror tendency” people.

I have been allowed to post in Marijuana sites for a long time. Now I realize it was out of same reason. The Feds try to connect me to the drugs or terrorists. The DEA makes living on drug case. The FBI makes living on terror case. Without these terror case they have no value to exist. So if there is none, they create one. In Internet, they work actively to violet the Free Speech Amendment and work hard to create drug case and terror case. In real life, you see “Fast and Furious” and coming “Iran war”. I believe the Feds will organize a “nuke attack” in US to justify the war”.

Swift response of the Feds (3/10/2012) (710)
In last article "709. Web site spy (2/29/2012)", I suspected the "
http://rebelnews.org/ was a bait site set up by the Feds to entrap "terror tendency" people because it was very active to send email to my mail box. Then there was no more email from that web site after my posting. A few days later I went to that site and encountered with a notice:
Dear Reader,

On 1 March, the Rebel Media Group experienced - in an unprecedented denial of its freedom of speech - a double-attack in the form of a complete deletion of its websites as well as its main developer machine. We are now in the process of rebuilding the Rebel sites from scratch, making them bigger and better than ever.

Please support us with this gigantic task by sending your generous donation to our paypal account: .....
http://rebelnews.org/

I think my analysis is very correct. That was a cover up re-action when a spy was revealed. Nobody except the surveillance organization who follow every bit of my posts would have done it. It was done in less than 24 hours. (I posted on 2/29, response was 3/1)
One year ago there was a similar case . On 12/6/2010 I wrote "
655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)" which I posted in Internet on 12/7. Then I came the news that Assange reported to British police.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange arrested by British police - report
Tue, Dec 07 2010 15:16 CET
byThe Sofia Echo staff

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was held by British police on December 7 2010 after Sweden issued a warrant for his arrest over rape allegations, London's Metropolitan Police said.

http://sofiaecho.com/2010/12/07/1006544_wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-arrested-by-british-police-report#

Nobody knew where Assange was at that time. The Interpol issued a warrant on Assange. News said he was under protect of some liberal democracies in Europe such like Denmark, Sweden..... . I thought he was a false flag played a role of living plant. The Feds followed him to track the people or organizations who sympasize with liberals and agree with free speech and helped Assange and wikileaks. But a spy lost his function when he had been revealed. Julian Assange ended his hide journey. It was a swift reaction of his handler.
There were similar events. See

"337. Swift response to #336 (8/27/05)", "531. Swift response from Feds (1/8/08)".

Appliance weapon (3/17/2012) ( 711)
About 15 years ago, a computer company on upstair of the tourist company where my wife was working was shut down. The computer company had a garage sale on its asset. My wife bought a refrigerator.

I thought it was a surveillance team covered up in the name of "computer company" because the "Operation Fire Dragon" just ended, (see 32. "Operation Fire Dragon") and Feds used to monitor the target as close as possible. I kept a wary eye on that refrigerator from the Feds and refuse to use it. I put it in the garage.
Sometime later, B (my brother in law) wanted to buy that old refrigerator. Why did B want a refrigerator he didn't need? Likely it was a method Feds taking back a high tech weapon through one of their informant. Before the refrigerator was sent to S.F. I had a test to see if it worked. I connected the power. It started with a low humming. I put a tray of water in the ice cabinet. Half hour later I came back and found it stopped work. (no humming was heard) The water was cooler but not iced. It proved what I had expected: the refrigerator emitted EM wave, (in low sensitivity so people won't sense it but would hurt health when people exposed under the radiation for a long time). The surveillance team detected it with instrument. They switched off the power - it was remote controlled.

The refrigerator was moved to S.F.. B put it in the porch - he didn't need it. That night someone ripped off the low compartment of the refrigerator and took off something inside it. Several days later I learned the thieft. When I went to visit my parants there and saw it with a black openning in the bottom.

Last month, my wife complained the refrigerator was not cool enough. I thought, same trick came again? It was.

My wife discarded some appliance such like oven, warming pot in later February. She bought a new oven in low price. Lady R.G. (I think R.G. is a guider works for the Feds) told her a site where Cosco have its flawed merchandise sold in bargain price. Then she bought a slow cooker.

In the morning of 3/5, my wife switched on the slow cooker then left home the whole day. My daughter, too, left home the whole day. I work on computer until I felt sick in the evening. I thought the problem may come from that slow cooker and pulled off its plug. Later I told my wife that cooker may be an instrument that emits EM wave. I wouldn't let same thing happen again.

712. Water poison and dry rain season (3/26/2012)

I talked about the poisoned water in "187. Drinking water (12/11/03)" and "216. Poison tap water (3/29/04)". To avoid the poisoned water, I abandon the running water and the water from "water store". I have to buy bottled water from super market (sometimes I found it was poisoned too) and collect water from different sources such like "Water and Pump" in oil station, rest room in big store. At first I was curious how could the Feds poison the running water without pulloting the water system. Then I came across with such an operation.

It was a time when the Feds aggressively carried out their tactic of "poison the water" . I had to seek new source of water. I went to a rest room of a super market. Next time, when I went to that super market with empty milk bottle, I noticed there was a rubber pipe connected to the water pipe. Each focet is connected with two water pipes. One is cold water and the other is hot water. All controlled by switches. They took off one switch, install a rubber pipe to the outlet. The rubber pipe extended to another room. It was a temprary work done in a hurry. It was the shortest distance from the switch outlet to the forcet while the controller could squeeze the poison into the water.

One of the poison the Feds like to use is radioactive material. Radiation causes cancer if drinked. Radiation also causes skin cancer when people bath with the contaminated water. I found the problem when my hand grew up with black moles. I turned on to rainwater. I stored rainwater in buckets for bathing.

This rain season is the driest one in San Jose area. I think the Feds manipulated weather with their high tech weapon. In shortage of the water I have to take bath as less as possible. I think it's a tactic the Feds uses to force me getting sick. They intensifies the poison a few months ago. I got a severe cough early this year. So I am very careful on food these days, especially on water. Then my wife and my daughter had severe cough recently. I suspect they drank the radioactive water. (one symptom of radiation poison is coughing) When rainwater is in shortage, I still have to use some running water to take bath. Feds polluted the water with radiation despite it would also hurt my wife and my daughter. (Even they both work for the Feds. )

A wet end to winter expected this week in Bay Area

By Mark Gomez mgomez@mercurynews.commarinij.com : 03/12/2012
So far this rainfall season, San Jose has received just 3.13 inches of rain, just 25 percent of normal for this time of year. In Oakland, 6.12 inches of rain has fallen since July 1, about 36 percent of normal.
http://www.marinij.com/westmarin/ci_20154728/wet-end-winter-expected-this-week-bay-area
After four months unusual dry for this rain seasom, there was a storm system arriving in Bay Area in mid March. The strange thing was, San Jose still was the driest place this time.
Storm doles out wildly uneven amounts of r
ain across Bay Area
mercurynews.com 03/17/2012

Rainfall totals

Morgan Hill

San Jose

Gilroy

Salinas

Redwood City

San Francisco

Oakland

Santa Cruz

La Honda

Orinda

San Rafael

Pt. Reyes

Boulder Creek

Ben Lomond

Scott Creek

Source: National Weather Service
San Jose received the least rain. Oakland and San Francisco did reasonably well. And the Santa Cruz Mountains absorbed a near-deluge.

713. 4/14 plot and N.Korea's missile launch (4/1/2012)
The Feds used to frame a case in the name of their accomplice. In Waco Massacre, OKC bombing, and Operation Fast and Furious, B.A.T.F. has been used as a scapegoat though the master mind was FBI and DEA. They let others take the blame for an evil plot. Another accomplice the Feds used to use is IRS. That's why so many plots on me were organized in April. (Tax return ends in Mid April) So when my wife said she would have a trip to China, I know they had a new plot. I review my thread and found the Feds had planned similar case in consecutive five years. (from 2005 to 2009)

301. April plot (4/2/05)
398. April 18, the action date?(4/15/06)
477. Internet planting and April plot (4/8/07)
547. Plant "drug money" (5/17/08)
(I was blocked to internet for more than a month)
597. Rocket launch and worm Conficker (4/5/09)

From 2007 to 2009, each year my wife had been assigned a trip in April. It always accompanied with big events such like epidemic flu, terror threats and attempted war.

There is a big similarity between this April plot to the 2009 one. The Feds manipulated N. Korea to launch a ballistic missile to create war atmosphere which would justify the war on Iran.

Quote of #597:
"The planed action date of this March and April plot will be around 4/4 to 4/8, when N. Korea will launch a ballistic missile which is coincidence with the return date of my wife from her China trip. It can develop into a big conflict if the US intercepts the launching North Korea rocket. All depends on the Feds' decision whether they will practice their plan or not in rocket launch. "

The leaving date of my wife's China trip is April/14/2012 which means big events will take place around that date.

North Korea will launch a ballistic missile at: 12-16 April.

North Korea missile launches raise tensions

guardian.co.uk, Friday 30 March 2012

In an unusual show of transparency, Pyongyang has told the international maritime organisation that the rocket will be launched between 7am and noon from 12-16 April.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/30/north-korea-missile-launches-tensions
There is other coincidence that indictes there will be Iran war.

Werbung:
A case on April 14 (4/9/2012) 714.

About nine something on 3/16 (or 3/15), there was a big noise outside. I looked out, found it was pouring. I had never seen such a big rain. I hurried out to clean the buckets that were used to store the rain water. Just then, a car drove in the lane and parked at my house. I wondered who was coming in such a big rain. A person, (it was so dark and the rain was so big that I couldn't recognize even it was a man or woman ) holding something came to my front door. He paused for a few seconds, looked like he found wrong address, then went back to the car and left without a word. I watched the act in front yard while it was pouring. I immediately felt it was a directed action of the Feds. They like to arrange a scene that suspects met at darkness, better in big rain, taking pictures as evidence. I had such experience. (see "
49. Frame attemption (continue to "37. Manipulate Bank operation") and "54. Trap")
The odd thing was that soon it stopped rain. The pouring seemed only dropped at that moment. Later the news said : "

San Jose received the least rain." in that storm. That least rain must have poured on my community. see the chart at: "712. Water poison and dry rain season (3/26/2012)". I think the Feds had a plane spread large quantity of chemical in my area at that moment.
I allege the Feds used to plant fake money or marked drug money to me through my relatives and banks. To avoid the trap, I now purchase with debit card. (see "547. Plant "drug money" (5/17/08)" and " 572. How Feds plant (10/15/08)")

Several times in recent weeks, I heard my wife called my daughter in loud voice to go to Costco to cash the rebate check. I have no Costco member card and I don't drive, it seemed to be a remind that they would go Costco and they could pick me up in that drive. However, I didn't answer her call

on March 31, (Saturday) she called my daughter again. I wondered how could she keep the rebate check that long without cashing it. I needed to buy some food before her trip. (leaving on 4/14), so I joined their shopping drive.

We used to go to a Chinese super market "Ranch 99" first on that route. But they went to Costco first at this time. Later in Ranch 99, my wife paid cash for the purchase. I think it was from Costco's rebate check she just cashed.

One day later, I found there were 20 new e-mails in my mail box . They were all from one web site : grasscity.com. - a forum about Marijuana. The unusual thing was, I delete the un-needed e-mail every day. Those e-mails dated ten days ago, hidden in last page. No one could insert these except the surveillance team. Apparantly they wanted to connect me to some drug case.
Then I thought of the shopping trip to Costco one day ago. I think the Feds must have planted marked drug money in cash rebate to my wife. Though I didn't hold the money, the picture would show I was with my wife when she paid to cashier. Combined with the unusual rainy night occurance the Feds is framing a drug case on me, I guess, on coming April 14.

War on Iran as a distraction in April 14 plot (4/14/2012) 715.

I always said that big events would be created to distract the framed case. In this April 14 plot they prepared a war.

1. Korea Peninsula crisis. North Korea announced to launch a rocket between 4/12 to 4/16. The core date is 4/14.

2. Iran war crisis.

World powers to hold talks with Iran on April 14:
BRUSSELS | Sun Apr 8, 2012
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/04/08/us-iran-nuclear-ashton-idUKBRE8370BD20120408

The mainstream media didn't tell you that it is an ultimatum. War would have happened any time at US' will when April 14 talks started. Simply because Iran won't accept a "surrender" demand.

US Gives Iran 'Last Chance' Warning

Obama demands concessions as crucial talks begin in Istanbul later this week

By Guy Adams

April 09, 2012 "The Independent" - -Iran must immediately close a large nuclear facility built underneath a mountain if it is to take what President Obama has called a "last chance" to resolve its escalating dispute with the West via diplomacy.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article31029.htm

US Offers to 'Negotiate' if Iran Surrenders;

Thoughts on Negotiation Tactics; Obama Threatens War

By Mike Shedlock

April 09, 2012 "Information Clearing House" --- President Obama has stepped up the rhetoric against Iran with an offer to "negotiate". His offer is no offer at all, it is a demand to surrender.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article31034.htm
3. Silence any possible anti-war voice. Based on his religious stance, Pope Benedict will certainly against any new war. But his voice will be absent this time if the war happens. Watch the time coincidence.

Could it Be? Another Resignation? "Pope Benedict to step down April 15 2012″ from Kauilapele's Blog

Posted by

http://2013rainbowroundtable.ning.com/profiles/blogs/could-it-be-another-resignation-pope-benedict-to-step-down-april-

Back