1. Come and join our community by registering for free here and start discussing politics! HOP - the political discussion forum

Missile Launch off California - Pentagon has "no clue" who launched it

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Debates' started by BigRob, Nov 9, 2010.

1. BigRob

BigRob Moderator Staff Member

This just makes you feel good.

Given that the military apparently has no idea who fired this missile, it cannot rule out that it was fired by someone other than the United States, which would be a major problem if other nations were able to come right up near shore, fire a missile, and we would have "no clue."
  2. Little-Acorn

Little-Acorn Well-Known Member

Oh, so when military spokesholes say they don't know, that means no one in the military knows?

And there's no chance that they decided to keep the information secret for various reasons, and so told their spokesholes nothing?

Is this the "new intelligence" now? :rolleyes:
  3. BigRob

What scenario exactly are you imagining in which this launch is some state secret?

There is nothing about this scenario that indicates it is anything of the sort.
  4. Little-Acorn

Little-Acorn Well-Known Member

Other than what I just pointed out, of course. :rolleyes:
  5. BigRob

You didn't point out anything....saying a spokesperson was not told is not pointing out an actual scenario which would make a missile test here some state secret...

I also have to say, for someone who rails against government regularly on this board, you seem to have a large amount of blind faith in the government here.
  6. steveox

steveox Well-Known Member

Dam!!!! I thought North Korea took care of California today.. Shuckers!!!:mad:
  7. Gipper

Gipper Well-Known Member

I think you misunderstand. LA is not going on blind faith here. He is just pointing out that the military could be withholding details for various reasons. Tell me if I am wrong LA.

One of the reasons could be someone screwed up.
  8. Rick

Rick New Member

Polar orbit intelligence satellites are launched from california. They don't advertise anything about them.
  9. orogenicman

orogenicman New Member

The missile was launched from 30 miles out in the Pacific. Since there are no permanent lauch facilities out there, it had to have been a submarine launch. And if so, and it wasn't ours, then who the hell launched it? The Pentagon's explanation doesn't add up. They don't know who launched it but it doesn't pose a threat? If they don't know who launched it, then how do they know such an action doesn't pose a threat? IMO, if they know it doesn't pose a threat, then they know who launched it and aren't saying. Otherwise, they just look completely incompetent, which, post 9/11, would not be a surprise to me.
  10. BigRob

The launch came from offshore apparently. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure polar orbit satellites are not launched from offshore.
  11. BigRob

I somewhat gathered that from his response, which is why I asked him to expound on those reasons... and he has not as of yet.

If one of those reasons is that someone "screwed up", then it begs the question how (what appears to be an ICBM from a former DOD official) was launched "on accident."
  12. orogenicman

orogenicman New Member

13. gazanita

gazanita New Member

do we all feel safer in our beds now?
  14. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

So far there is no "other nations" that is strong enough to challenge the only super power of the world. It doesn't make sense. The fact is: there is a rocket launching. Pentagon denied it. My two cents here:

Feds planed a nuclear attack in later October. They stole a rocket. When plan went soured, they shoot it to eliminate the evidence.

Here is my explanation for that false flag plot. Extracted from my blog:

15. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

The "feds" couldn't frame Kathaksung for a drug case so they decided to abort their "black flag" mission to nuke the US and became so enraged that they now threaten to kill and eat him...

This guy is pure gold! :D