Michael Flynn resigns as national security adviser

so if nixon had tweeted "those guys with the masks and torches in the DNC aren't burglars FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS #Watergate" Wooward and Bernstien would be unknown hack journalists?
We're he able to have made a case, could be. But the media cut its own throat with demonstrable fake news.

Werbung:
What every journalist. The whole of the media is in some giant conspiracy against them. I think that has a psychological term..... I jest.
I think since man started writing there has been people making up stories but most people learn to differentiate fact from fiction. Today the twitfacers need their information spoon fed and lite because they seem to lack the intellect and attention span.

What every journalist. The whole of the media is in some giant conspiracy against them. I think that has a psychological term..... I jest.
I think since man started writing there has been people making up stories but most people learn to differentiate fact from fiction. Today the twitfacers need their information spoon fed and lite because they seem to lack the intellect and attention span.
What became known as mainstream media is actually a fairly small club, smaller still when it's the editors that decide the content. This is a monopoly they have come to enjoy.

Which bits in particular?
I looked up the speech to see what section I heard. I came in about the time he was talking about Isis and national security I missed some of the early stuff and all the Late stuff and all the q and a. I read everything he said. I still like the part I heard on he radio and some of the other stuff. Something's about him I just don't get. Like why hoe many votes he has matters and I still have not had time to read the q and a part

Thinking back to obamas speeches. I would get furious, so I can see how trump can get the blood pressure up on some people. I know I literally had to walk away from politics for about 6 years I just read enough to keep me more informed than the average joe but even that would be enough to send me over the edge with total pist off ness.

Nothing trump said in this speech should send anyone over the edge but at the same time. Some obama supporter could have said that about his speeches that drove me crazy. Some are just gonna hate him no matter what and some love him and some will sway some place in the middle I'm just having fun watching people who have their panties in a bunch much like I did for the last few years I like a few things so far but ain't hitchen my wagon to his. I still have too much reservation. But a few things he has done really well and I unapologetically support those things

Werbung:
The scandal-hit Trump administration, reeling from the forced resignation of Mike Flynn as National Security Advisor and the fact that his chosen replacement turned the job down, has announced that effective immediately all Trump staffers will be replaced by the people who play them on satirical TV show Saturday Night Live.
‘It all started when me and Spicey were watching Melissa McCarthy’s portrayal of him,’ said President Trump today. ‘He thought they went too far and it would be funnier if they toned it down. But I thought ‘Why don’t you actually attack the press with your podium like she does?”
The replacement of Spicer by McCarthy was immediately followed by Education Secretary Betsy DeVos being asked to make way for Kate McKinnon who, despite being a sketch comedian, is thought to be far more qualified for the job anyway.
Asked whether he himself will be replaced by Alec Baldwin, President Trump replied ‘I guess it doesn’t really matter, as long as he keeps doing everything Steve Bannon says.’
Fake news :)

Back