Michael Flynn resigns as national security adviser

I agree, what we had was to far gone to fix, My hope is we are going to change it little by little. You know Trump at first wasn't even in my top 15 picks for president. But looking at it now, NOW I know anyone of the others would have already caved to the left and the media.. Trump still might, but I hope not..
You are exactly right. Anyone else would have caved from the pussy power march alone! I didn't vote for him but I do think you are right he will stand longer than anyone else. And as much as I hate the twitter stuff but it's probably the only way he can reach the people with out distortion. Though I do wish he would tweet less. They had it out for Reagan too and he would go directly to th people. But so many Americans have become so utterly stupid and intolerant to anything they don't like and half or more or his own party is no different. He has the fight of his life ahead of him

Werbung:
You are exactly right. Anyone else would have caved from the pussy power march alone! I didn't vote for him but I do think you are right he will stand longer than anyone else. And as much as I hate the twitter stuff but it's probably the only way he can reach the people with out distortion. Though I do wish he would tweet less. They had it out for Reagan too and he would go directly to th people. But so many Americans have become so utterly stupid and intolerant to anything they don't like and half or more or his own party is no different. He has the fight of his life ahead of him
no one could have said it better.. I too wish he would cut tweeter..

I see you are still just as lovely as I remember I stated my opinion. I could spend a half hour listing the idiots who have been appointed in the past and you would disagree with my opinion and that would be ok because you and I can't even agree on what a human being is so it would be pointless :)

And you haven't changed much either! Your opinion today is still just that: an OPINION. And, as opinions go, my opinions are at least as good as yours. . .and better informed, as I gather my information from a much broader spectrum. And you are correct, if we can't agree on what a human being is. . .there is no point in exchanging OPINIONS!

They aggrivate the media which makes them most desirable.
Why do you think they aggravate the media? I think it's because he can speak directly to the people instead of being filtered through what the media wants people to see. I don't think he should give up twitter just maybe tweet less. And maybe I'm just old and don't like modern things

Fox News Shepard Smith goes off on Trump:
"[Trump's] opposition was hacked, and the Russians were responsible for it, and [Trump’s] people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening, and we’re fools for asking the questions? No, sir, we are not fools for asking this question, and we demand to know the answer to this question. You owe this to the American people"

Did you see the press conference yesterday? I think maybe Donald should just stay on tweeting - Bannon and Gorka should keep him away from sunlight.
I didn't see it but I heard large clips. I liked what I heard but you don't get the whole picture hearing and not seeing and I didn't hear it all just about 10 min. I will try to watch it all. But what I heard I did like

Why do you think they aggravate the media? I think it's because he can speak directly to the people instead of being filtered through what the media wants people to see. I don't think he should give up twitter just maybe tweet less. And maybe I'm just old and don't like modern things
Yes, direct communication is what freaks media out.
He should use it for whatever he wants to be direct about.
You can make a case for it being more effective if used less but l like the transparancy. I can ignore what I choose but a direct line of communication is good

Werbung:
Back