Mexico Paying for the Wall

Werbung:
Of course it would hurt Mexico which is why it's effective. If you want to change the paradigm you have to make them offers they can't refuse.
See how fast they start monitoring their border if we make the consequences if failure severe.

My predictions:
Trump won't be the next president of the USA. His candidacy will sink the GOP's chances of winning the White House next time around.

Therefore, the "puto muro" (Vicente Fox's characterization of Trump's wall) will never be built.

Trump will have to go and peddle his snake oil elsewhere.

Hillary Clinton, despite not being the most popular person even among Democrats, is the most likely new president. This is due to the Republicans' inability to field an electable candidate.

My predictions:
Trump won't be the next president of the USA. His candidacy will sink the GOP's chances of winning the White House next time around.

Therefore, the "puto muro" (Vicente Fox's characterization of Trump's wall) will never be built.

Trump will have to go and peddle his snake oil elsewhere.

Hillary Clinton, despite not being the most popular person even among Democrats, is the most likely new president. This is due to the Republicans' inability to field an electable candidate.
If the GOP sees no problem with the reaction to Colorado then it will be HRC by a mile. Unless the Dems feel the same only moreso at Sanders getting screwed.

Wouldnt it be a hoot if people wrote in Sanders and Trump and HRC came in 3rd and Cruz 4th ?

I do not think Trump will even win the Republican nomination. However Cruz might be jist as dangerous. He belives in a wall as well and supports the tea party.
I like to see Saunders win the Democrat nomination but I think it I be Clinton.
How do you write in a another person.? , Is such a vote sill legal?

Here's how I see Trump's candidacy:

55e0a9db47afb.image.jpg

I do not think Trump will even win the Republican nomination. However Cruz might be jist as dangerous. He belives in a wall as well and supports the tea party.
I like to see Saunders win the Democrat nomination but I think it I be Clinton.
How do you write in a another person.? , Is such a vote sill legal?
Yes perfectly legal. There is space on the ballots I see for you to indicate your preference. They get hand counted but they are typically rarely done so do not impact the process much.
The person would have to be qualified (age, citizenship status resident etc) to be sworn in were they to win.

What is it with this wall building and Americans supporting it? While I get that you want to keep the South Americans, well...in South America, do you really think that building a big brick wall is going to make much of a difference?

That's kind of my point. His ideas seem a little extreme and its as if he's not taking issues seriously by some of the things he comes out with.

How are we going to stop the illegal immigrants from coming from South America? We'll just build a big wall. Ok then.

What should we do about terrorism? We'll just ban all Muslims from coming here. Ok then...

That's kind of my point. His ideas seem a little extreme and its as if he's not taking issues seriously by some of the things he comes out with.

How are we going to stop the illegal immigrants from coming from South America? We'll just build a big wall. Ok then.

What should we do about terrorism? We'll just ban all Muslims from coming here. Ok then...

Sad thing is the fool doesn't know that American Muslims are actually helping the FBI, and HS, with tips about radicalized Muslims. He also doesn't understand that the illegals account for 6% of the work force, and that to remove them would create yet another recession. It seems hat he has found the right wing rhetoric, and ignorance, helpful to his cause, not the countries cause.

If these right wingers were serious about stopping illegal immigration they would never have re-elected Bush who supported amnesty, and CAFTA. In fact, part of the Contract With America developed by Gingrich in 1994 "promised" to secure the Southern border. Of course, "promises" by the right wing are worth about the amount of a piss ants piss.

I always find it amusing when I see film clips of Reagan saying "Mr. Gorbachev, Tear down this wall!" :rolleyes: Now the slogan seems to be, "Mexico, please build a wall!" What an irony of history.

Werbung:

Simple solutions that won't work. A wall can be built but illegals will find other ways to cross into the U.S. Muslims can be banned from visiting the U.S but a few can be radicalized over the net. All the [security] measures put in place to stop terrorism and illegal immigration will fail.

Back