Merry Christmas from Obama

Werbung:
You dont need to drive on a highway. You can take local roads. Highways are a premium road so you pay extra to get there sooner and faster.

67758-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Hand-Holding-Cash-Over-A-1040-Tax-Form.jpg

Is that illustrating the $400 tax credit that was a part of the stimulus last year?

That was last year. I don't think it's continuing this year.

You dont need to drive on a highway. You can take local roads. Highways are a premium road so you pay extra to get there sooner and faster.

A higway runs right through the middle of the town that I live in. How in devils hell am I supposed to avoid that? Taxation is theft.

The Sales tax is also one of the most regressive taxes you can have...

and I have no idea why people think toll both are a good idea...hey lets make things less convenient to travel for all! Anyone in favor of them, should have a toll to cover access to the street they live on..so if there are 10 hours on it...and cost of that street averages out to say 500,000 every 10 years...that toll should pay for it :)

toll roads are the very best way to direct costs to those who benefit. highway costs of construction and maintenance dwarf those of surface streets due to the burden of use.

you make it seem as if regressive (or perhaps more correctly NOT progressive) taxes was a bad thing. what about that equal protection thing ?

toll roads are the very best way to direct costs to those who benefit. highway costs of construction and maintenance dwarf those of surface streets due to the burden of use.

you make it seem as if regressive (or perhaps more correctly NOT progressive) taxes was a bad thing. what about that equal protection thing ?

Why should we pay at the Pump? Or money deducted from our paychecks. You dont put an IOU at a Grocery Store do you? You dont put an IOU to pay a Lawyer do you? You dont put an IOU to pay your Doctor do you? You dont put an IOU to pay a contractor do you? You dont put an IOU to pay a Electic,Water or Cable bill do you?

You pay them up front. So why dont you pay up front when you drive on a highway?

A higway runs right through the middle of the town that I live in. How in devils hell am I supposed to avoid that? Taxation is theft.

Get a Map. You can find alternative route.

Why should we pay at the Pump? Or money deducted from our paychecks. You dont put an IOU at a Grocery Store do you? You dont put an IOU to pay a Lawyer do you? You dont put an IOU to pay your Doctor do you? You dont put an IOU to pay a contractor do you? You dont put an IOU to pay a Electic,Water or Cable bill do you?

You pay them up front. So why dont you pay up front when you drive on a highway?

Get a Map. You can find alternative route.

No I cant it runs all the way through the middle of my town and its the only way in or out.

Then youre gonna have ether move or Pay when you enter a highway
e-zpass.jpg

So, you really think it's better to have to stop and pay a toll before getting on the freeway (tollway). than to simply pay a gas tax. It's more efficient to have traffic backed up waiting, and to have to staff those toll booths. Sure it is.

I can remember tollways in upstate NY years ago. Gas taxes were low, to be sure, and the roads were good. The only problems with their funding model were that wait, and the distance between off ramps. Miss your off, and you're driving another ten miles or so to the next one. It's just too expensive to pay attendants at more off ramps than that.

So, you really think it's better to have to stop and pay a toll before getting on the freeway (tollway). than to simply pay a gas tax. It's more efficient to have traffic backed up waiting, and to have to staff those toll booths. Sure it is.

I can remember tollways in upstate NY years ago. Gas taxes were low, to be sure, and the roads were good. The only problems with their funding model were that wait, and the distance between off ramps. Miss your off, and you're driving another ten miles or so to the next one. It's just too expensive to pay attendants at more off ramps than that.

Seriously why fvck with either?

Well I rather pay as you drive. You use that road you pay to drive on it. And Rush hour conegestion is terrable. People insist driving thier own cars to work. Toll ideas will cut down that problem by making people car pool. Its Cheaper taking party of 5 or using vans party of 12 then pay solo. Its like taking a carpool to an NFL game your paying cheaper to park with a full car and van than taking public trans to stadium.

Im Against Gas Taxes. Unless givernment can pass new laws that freight companies cant charge you more because tax prices increase. There has to be new laws like if freight companies raise prices because gas prices went up. Like if they want to raise prices then get permisson from a government engery comisson to approve it. Just like Electric,Telephone companies and post office have to go though a commisson to get permisson to raise prices .If you eliminate taxes on gas food and other goods would be cheaper.

Werbung:
Im Against Gas Taxes. Unless givernment can pass new laws that freight companies cant charge you more because tax prices increase. There has to be new laws like if freight companies raise prices because gas prices went up. Like if they want to raise prices then get permisson from a government engery comisson to approve it. Just like Electric,Telephone companies and post office have to go though a commisson to get permisson to raise prices .If you eliminate taxes on gas food and other goods would be cheaper.

Freight companies would have a difficult time delivering goods without the highways. Why shouldn't upkeep of roads be a part of their operating expenses?

If the price of other operating expenses goes up, wouldn't you expect them to pass that cost on to customers? What's the difference?

BTW, I have it on good authority that HOP is considering a spelling error tax...

Just kidding.

Back