Mel Gibson and that DUI

I'm bothered by the fact not that Mel Gibson gets drunk and abusive, but that there's a whole portion of our society which feeds more on celebrity news or non-news than it pays attention to truly serious situations.

:agree:

I look at the magazine rack as I check out at the grocery store and way too many of the covers feature a celebrity. There's speculation, gossip and just plain lies about their love lives, health and careers. There are in depth discussions of their opinions, decorating tastes, and philosophies of life. Why do we care? They're no more clever or knowledgeable than we are and some of them aren't even as talented. I wish we would treat celebrities the way we do everyone else, no worse but certainly no better.

Werbung:
For the most part, celebrities are actually worse people than the average Joe. I say this simply because they have the means to be worse, and they take advantage of it.

I'm not sure they are worse per say or it is only when they mess up all the cameras are on them.

For the most part, celebrities are actually worse people than the average Joe. I say this simply because they have the means to be worse, and they take advantage of it.

Werbung:
Back