Media Coverage at/during a disaster!

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
My question is:
Are the numerous media outlets that converge upon a horrendous event such as this Earthquake in Haiti helping or are they just falling all over themselves to bring us the same redundant report {CSPAN/CNN/NBC/ABC/FOX and the other global media places like BBC} and basically are just getting in the way?

Werbung:
Well they are mostly liberals, so they must be getting in the way.:D

In all seriousiness, we need to see the terrible suffering in order to motive efforts to assist them. Members of my Church (A wonderful Christian Church - I love Jesus and am His servant) leave for Haiti this week with a huge amount of needed supplies. May God assist and protect them.

I must go to church now and pray for the Haitians and those helping them.

Then I shall pray for all you crazy non-believing liberals.

ef the GD earthquake!!!

msnbc ef'd over a GD "lockup" marathon!!! just to show debris from a place struck down by GOD!

In all seriousiness, we need to see the terrible suffering in order to motive efforts to assist them. Members of my Church (A wonderful Christian Church - I love Jesus and am His servant) leave for Haiti this week with a huge amount of needed supplies. May God assist and protect them.

ask him if he is teaching them a lesson or if it was the evil hand of the devil.

Physician heal thyself.:cool:

“When fascism comes to America it will be wearing a flag carrying a gun and holding The Holy Bible."

It doesn't bother you that with each and every talking media head that is over there getting their 'LIME-LIGHT MEDIA MOMENT' {sometimes as many as 5-6 from just the same media affiliate plus camera/sound crew} goes an entire entourage of behind the scenes people who have to be bivouacked somewhere, that they carry their own water and supplies around with them while shoving a camera into the huddles masses and ask them the most redundant dammed questions of all time, that they in just being there cause and create more unnecessary human bodies for the rescue workers to deal with and work around...:confused:

Werbung:
they are 24 hour news...its by far the biggest story , of course they are going to be all over it, and I am sure its helping get out the stories that are helping get the money needed to help out to charity as well
Wasn't a question of why they should cover it but more of a question of WHY SO MANY FROM THE SAME MEDIA OUTLETS. Maybe, it's just me...but as my son is a paramedic/firefighter the few times that a local large fire/warehouse accident happens and the 4 area news crews show up and just add to the cluster of 'looky - lous', when these things happen it amazes me that these news crews get there before the water and supplies do!

Back