Mark’s Message for the GOP

Real News Links

Mark’s Message for the GOP​

Why do Republicans lose elections? What is the position of Senate Republicans? What is the GOP agenda? Mark asks these same questions on Hannity and his answers will shock you.

Werbung:

Mark’s Message for the GOP​

Why do Republicans lose elections? What is the position of Senate Republicans? What is the GOP agenda? Mark asks these same questions on Hannity and his answers will shock you.

Very simple: Mark, and me, and a few good Republicans, and conservative.

McConnell and the Swamp are RINOs. We know that.

:mad:

Nothing shocks me anymore after you elected Trump.
You being from Doofusdork I doubt anything would shock you bugger eating Boris , Im sure you would find a green 12 ft tall fluid Jender anti god Alien who hates American normal . After all you Doofusdorks are very liberal as long as it has nothing to do with religion or self-defense or patriotism or morality and ethics

Damn my typos! I meant:

Mark, and me, and a few good Republicans, ARE conservative.

McConnell and the Swamp are RINOs.
What you really mean is they are not doing what you want, like endorsing Trump. Next you be calling the communist.

I see some nuts want term limits. Those older members have experience that no idiots like Hershel and MTG will ever have.
They are patriots and realised the Trump experiment failed and USA should move on.

You people are impossible to satisfy unless they bend to your every whim. Only idiots would want trump reinstated. Sadly the republican party is 90% idiots and you're representing them.

Werbung:
Back