Markets today..

I agree. BO and many others in our government, both Ds and Rs, see OUR savings and investments as THEIRS. After all, NOTHING is more important than funding a bloated welfare warfare state.

It's the Marxist way. They think everything that's produced in this country belongs to the collective. They don't like private ownership of anything.

Werbung:
Remarkable in it's simplicity, here lately. Virtually every economic indicator was terrible and the market continued to melt up. The only thing that could make this market any weirder it seems- would be if that fat little Nork dictator would start launching those nuclear missiles of his. We'd probably have a 3... maybe 400 point rally.

Very often, and certainly since the great meltdown of 2008, I am in awe at the lengths government will go to try and hide the fact that we are bankrupt and insolvent. The great cover up seems to be working.

The emperor has some great clothes. Honest.

Remarkable in it's simplicity, here lately. Virtually every economic indicator was terrible and the market continued to melt up. The only thing that could make this market any weirder it seems- would be if that fat little Nork dictator would start launching those nuclear missiles of his. We'd probably have a 3... maybe 400 point rally.

Very often, and certainly since the great meltdown of 2008, I am in awe at the lengths government will go to try and hide the fact that we are bankrupt and insolvent. The great cover up seems to be working.

I suspect the lengths they will go to, far exceed what they have done to date. They will do WHATEVER they think is necessary to keep their power and wealth.

Virtually every economic indicator was terrible and the market continued to melt up.

What are the indicators now?

When will Bernanke stop the printing presses? Is that when investors will start pulling out of their stocks?

cant blame the boys for bluffing their way to a few last bucks. they know the feces are on the way to the rotary oscilator but are gathering their rosebuds while they may.

What are the indicators now?

When will Bernanke stop the printing presses? Is that when investors will start pulling out of their stocks?
Where to start? The WACC model is predicting deflation and so do the negative real interest rates...
WACC is weighted average cost of capital and is equal to: Total Debt/Total Capital * Rd (1-tax rate) + Equity/Total Capital * Re
where Rd is the interest rate of the debt and Re is the expected return on equity that comes from the CAPM model ==> Re = Rf + Beta * (Rm-Rf) Where Rf is the risk free return and Rm is the market return. Rm-Rf is the market premium for taking the market risk.

With over 350,000 foreclosures about to hit the fast track in Florida alone and many other states forcing the TBTF banksters to clean up their messes now that all the big election cycles are over, there is a tidal wave about to hit the markets right when flipping and the NAR cheerleaders thought it was all over.

In the mean time, drag out the daily charts from Jun 07 to Sept 08. It is quite entertaining watching the Fed flail and fumble and the carnage it created...

I am no high finance wizard, or economist, but I see nothing but pain in our future. How does this house of cards stay up? QE is one thing, but with all the manipulation of unemployment #'s, CDS's, of gold/silver, do we really know what is going on here? I mean the charts are worthless right, who has any price to risk discovery any more? I've never seen seat of the pants management of our economy like this ever?
Hey, try this, maybe that will work, oh, ok, well then try this other thing...all the while the monkeys in DC have no idea what is going on, and focus on immigration instead of fixing the spending problems we have, and getting the govt out of the way...nah they just write 'books' as new legislation, and nobody understands them, talk about complete morons!
I just wonder how much longer until this whole thing blows up???

Indicators mean nothing today...After retracing 61.8% of the gold crash, spot gold prices have fallen back and are now trading back under $1400 for the first time in four weeks. It would seem more time is perhaps needed to enable the gathering of physical gold to fufill Germany's demands... So, in summary, we have had a notable increase in tapering discussions - Treasury yields have surged, the USD has surged, Gold has dropped, and credit has widened - all reflecting lower liquidity flow expectations; but stocks just keep going...

Werbung:
Thanks. Is there anyone out there who truly understands all this? I've heard that when things start to blow up, only the first few will be able to get their money out in time. Everyone else is going to lose their shirts.

I sometimes think I should just buy up a lot of stuff I can barter with. I don't think any type of currency will have any value.

Back