March Madness...

Gipper

Can you imagine the outrage in the MSM if W or any R president did this at a time of war, earthquakes, the budget battle, and revolts in the ME.

The Left media would be screaming their stupid predictable heads off.

Sadly, many Americans are fooled by their propaganda.

md_horiz.jpg

Werbung:
its amazing how pathetically partisan you are.

Oh I am partisan all right. If one is partisan, can they also be right?

My point, which you regularly miss, is your beloved left wing media has an agenda. That agenda is to keep BO in office, but also to promote all sorts of kooky left wing policies such as global warming. They continually lie, misrepresent, and fail to report the facts to the American.

Oh I am partisan all right. If one is partisan, can they also be right?

My point, which you regularly miss, is your beloved left wing media has an agenda. That agenda is to keep BO in office, but also to promote all sorts of kooky left wing policies such as global warming. They continually lie, misrepresent, and fail to report the facts to the American.

My point is that you have no point outside in your own delusional mind.

First what should Obama be doing ...about Japan that takes 24 hours a day of his time? Japan can handle most of it itself..and what we can do is already beind done...Obama does not have to hold there hand while they do it.

Your crying because Obama could take 15 min out of his day and make a NCAA bracket...Yet you would also Defend Bush taking month long vacations in the middle of a much bigger war with more attention needed to day to day changes...that he started no less.

And you do know that the war in Iraq is more or less done, and Afghanistan is at a point where Obama does not have to do much day to day...thats what we have really good military men for. SO yes, over the course of a day Obama may actually be able to do something thats not life or death like a NCAA bracket...

next week , How does Obama have time to sleep! How dare he!
by the way how many of your tea party hacks where "busy" at fundholders and crap for there campaigns of last 2 weeks or so?

First what should Obama be doing ...about Japan that takes 24 hours a day of his time? Japan can handle most of it itself..and what we can do is already beind done...Obama does not have to hold there hand while they do it.

Your crying because Obama could take 15 min out of his day and make a NCAA bracket...Yet you would also Defend Bush taking month long vacations in the middle of a much bigger war with more attention needed to day to day changes...that he started no less.

And you do know that the war in Iraq is more or less done, and Afghanistan is at a point where Obama does not have to do much day to day...thats what we have really good military men for. SO yes, over the course of a day Obama may actually be able to do something thats not life or death like a NCAA bracket...

by the way how many of your tea party hacks where "busy" at fundholders and crap for there campaigns of last 2 weeks or so?

Once again my progressive (just like Bush) friend, you miss the point entirely.

I am criticizing the MSM for their blatant bias, which no doubt you are unable to recognize.

I'm waiting for him to focus like a laser on jobs and the economy instead of tossing bones to irritated facets of the donkey base. Maybe after his jaunt to the Emerald Isle ?

I'm waiting for him to focus like a laser on jobs and the economy instead of tossing bones to irritated facets of the donkey base. Maybe after his jaunt to the Emerald Isle ?

I suspect you are dreaming. I do not think he has any plans for improving the economy. He has no knowledge of how to do that.

Werbung:

He has been alot more then Republicans..who seem to be focused on NPR Planned Parenthood, and Union Busting....But they did do a good job driving the econ in the gutter before...with laser focus I would say.

Back