Make sure you stock up your pantry's!!!

Whether you know it or not, those that broke the law in 1992 were a tiny percentage of the black population in this country. Still you are going to indict the entire black race for the actions of a few during the Rodney King riots? That's a complete generalization, totally illogical, and typical of the hate, fear and ignorance which emanates from the racist.

How can you expect to be taken seriously anymore when you have made it plain that your opposition to Obama is based primarily on the color of his skin?

"whites are so heartless and devious that we can no longer expect anything from them." Opposition to Obama is because he's one of your one or two "bad seeds".

Wanna spin his remark to justify it? hint: any attempt to do so will just brand you as you brand others.

Werbung:
I'm refering to blacks. And you know what????? I never was racist until I lived in a predominantly black area. You wanna talk about racism?????? Let's play baby.

Well, at least you admit to being a racist. Any other ethnic group you don't care for? I'm sure that's why you fit in real well at the McCain rallies. And, I don't "play" with racists, sorry. I just feel sorry for them that their lives are that pitiful that they have to blame entire groups of people based on their stereotypes.

I just feel sorry for them that their lives are that pitiful that they have to blame entire groups of people based on their stereotypes.

Lol. Again, you don't know what I went through, so I guess you're kinda stupid about the facts aren't you? I base my opinions on actions not skin color. The actions against me were based on skin color! Is that somehow not racist?

Didn't Obama brand ALL whites? Is he pitiful too? Did he not stereotype? Of course you won't answer because HE DID. Run and hide just like Popeye did, and pretend the question wasn't put to you.

Also, in your complete ignorance, you have decided that I support McCain. Wrong again brainiac. Any other judgments you want to pull out of your ass?

. Run and hide just like Popeye did, and pretend the question wasn't put to you.

If that was meant to bring a response from me, you succeeded. Arguing with a racist is the ultimate exercise in futility, it's like debating with a brick wall ..your ignorance and hatred based entirely upon generalizations and stereotypes is almost beyond belief.

I'd say I pity you, but that would be a lie..actually you disgust me. However, there is comfort enough knowing that your type are slowly but surely losing their influence, Obama's upcoming election is an example, and one day will be all but extinct.

Whether you know it or not, those that broke the law in 1992 were a tiny percentage of the black population in this country. Still you are going to indict the entire black race for the actions of a few during the Rodney King riots? That's a complete generalization, totally illogical, and typical of the hate, fear and ignorance which emanates from the racist.

How can you expect to be taken seriously anymore when you have made it plain that your opposition to Obama is based primarily on the color of his skin?

Again,
how can you say that? you haven't lived that... I have!!!

All you have to do is look back in history and you'll see how many riots have been started and why? don't be an ignorant....:mad:

Before the L.A. riots there were the Watts riots
There were many more in the south during the MLK and Malcolm X years... Search it....

No Popeye, racists will never be extinct. The 6 year black old kids that I taught in knew all about it before they learned how to write. Can you tell me where they learned it? I sure didn't teach them. You just refuse to admit that this goes on, on a MASSIVE scale, and that's unbelievable. Oh yeah, you should look into the Mexican gangs that have taken over L.A. and have run the blacks out of Compton, etc. I think they might be racist..... and there's a whole sh**load of them.

You weren't supposed to argue, because you can't. Obama is a racist. His wife is a racist. Do you disagree?

Lol. Again, you don't know what I went through, so I guess you're kinda stupid about the facts aren't you? I base my opinions on actions not skin color. The actions against me were based on skin color! Is that somehow not racist?

Didn't Obama brand ALL whites? Is he pitiful too? Did he not stereotype? Of course you won't answer because HE DID. Run and hide just like Popeye did, and pretend the question wasn't put to you.

Also, in your complete ignorance, you have decided that I support McCain. Wrong again brainiac. Any other judgments you want to pull out of your ass?

No, I don't believe that Obama branded all whites. His own mother and grandparents are white. I don't believe you could make that statement after reading his books in entirety. I don't believe you did. I did, and feel that he articulated his ambiguity about being bi-racial and his search for identity eloquently and hauntingly. In fact, after reading his books (again, in entirety, not just taking little quotes here and there completely out of context), I feel he is anything but a racist. You, however are an admitted racist, and I agree with Popeye that you disgust me. However, I also do feel sorry for you because I think that must be a horrible, pitiable way to live. Good luck with that. I just hope you don't have children because I'd hate to see that perpetuated further. I see today as an encouraging sign that there are more people like me than you, who can see past color and vote with their conscience.

Again,
how can you say that? you haven't lived that... I have!!!

All you have to do is look back in history and you'll see how many riots have been started and why? don't be an ignorant....:mad:

Before the L.A. riots there were the Watts riots
There were many more in the south during the MLK and Malcolm X years... Search it....

So, in your rather limited logic, your are maintaining that all blacks are rioters? Obviously that's illogical, so how can you base your opinion of one race upon those occurrences that you cite?

O.K. Your ignorance disgusts me, so who cares? What you believe Obama meant is immaterial. Also, just to burst your bubble, I don't hate all blacks. There are a few EDUCATED professional blacks that live in my neighborhood now, and THEY hate what THEY call the "black subculture". Are they racist because they choose to live like me and not like the ones in my old neighborhood?

Bill Cosby blasted his own race. What is he? An "Oreo", is the black term I believe?

You want racism to end? Tell it to the blacks who teach it to THEIR children.

So, in your rather limited logic, your are maintaining that all blacks are rioters? Obviously that's illogical, so how can you base your opinion of one race upon those occurrences that you cite?

You small minded doesn't let you see beyond the aura of your messiah....

There's a pattern in american history about blacks acting in rage when the odds have gone against them. There's nothing racist about these comments, it's just history. You are one of those hypocrites that refuse to talk about it so you won't be accussed of being racist.

People like Popeye think that words like "racist" and "dissing" have an effect on educated people too. Facts that don't support their ideology are rigged, and black racism is "isolated", to a few people in little farm towns like, Detroit, Chicago, L.A. New Orleans, etc.....

You small minded doesn't let you see beyond the aura of your messiah....

There's a pattern in american history about blacks acting in rage when the odds have gone against them. There's nothing racist about these comments, it's just history. You are one of those hypocrites that refuse to talk about it so you won't be accussed of being racist.

I see, and does this perceived "pattern" of rage include the majority of blacks down through history? In other words, are you asserting that the majority of blacks in American history have been rioters?

I see, and does this perceived "pattern" of rage include the majority of blacks down through history? In other words, are you asserting that the majority of blacks in American history have been rioters?

I'd suggest you search history and learn from it instead of making accusations... Ignorance is a crime....

Ignorance is a crime....
Actually, in the district I taught in for a while the drop-out rate is about 70% EVERY YEAR. Ignorance is a chosen way of life.

Werbung:
I'd suggest you search history and learn from it instead of making accusations... Ignorance is a crime....

You didn't answer my question, I'll put it another way....As of 2006 the black population in America was 40.9 million, are you claiming that the majority of them suffer from this "pattern" of rage that you refer to?

The number that took part in the riots you brought up were certainly well short of a million. Therefore, how can you judge a population of some 41 million because of the actions of a relative few?

Back