Make sure you stock up your pantry's!!!

XCALIDEM

If Obama doesn't win tomorrow, I suspect that his followers will start riots all over the country....
Make sure you have water and canned goodies with you.... :D

All the state polls have tighten up and good Ol Mac is ahead in the battle grounds....

Werbung:
Calidem, not to worry. Obimbo's most ardent followers historically burn down their OWN neighborhoods, brainiacs that they are. Although I invite them to come to mine.....

If Obama doesn't win tomorrow, I suspect that his followers will start riots all over the country....

All the state polls have tighten up and good Ol Mac is ahead in the battle grounds....

Why are you expecting riots from the Democrats but not riots from McCain folks? After all, they are the ones sharing all the "hate" at the rallies.

Second, what planet are you on? I don't see the battleground states tightening up. Colorado is still strongly Obama, and Obama is still leading in Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, etc. I do think Ohio will go to McCain. Please tell me the battleground states you think are now going to McCain.

Calidem, not to worry. Obimbo's most ardent followers historically burn down their OWN neighborhoods, brainiacs that they are. Although I invite them to come to mine.....

Who are you referring to? Please, do tell. Or do you just enjoy being cowardly racist?

Why are you expecting riots from the Democrats but not riots from McCain folks? After all, they are the ones sharing all the "hate" at the rallies.

Second, what planet are you on? I don't see the battleground states tightening up. Colorado is still strongly Obama, and Obama is still leading in Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, etc. I do think Ohio will go to McCain. Please tell me the battleground states you think are now going to McCain.

WHY? Well, your Messiah is expecting a land slide win tomorrow.

Second, I suggest you look at the latest polls. McCain is leading some by 1 point or trailing by a couple.

We all know what happened in the primaries; people said they'd vote for Obama and ended up voting for Hillary.

The media has created a world of hype for Obama and many are not buying it....

BTW: I was polled yesterday and said that I was voting for NOBAMA...:D

WHY? Well, your Messiah is expecting a land slide win tomorrow.

Second, I suggest you look at the latest polls. McCain is leading some by 1 point or trailing by a couple.

We all know what happened in the primaries; people said they'd vote for Obama and ended up voting for Hillary.

The media has created a world of hype for Obama and many are not buying it....

BTW: I was polled yesterday and said that I was voting for NOBAMA...:D

OK, You can say "I told you so" to all of us tomorrow, sure.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

:)

The Ibd/TIPP poll has the race Obama up by 2.1.
This is the only poll that in 04 came in within hundreds of a percent correct.

Here's the link:
http://www.ibdeditorials.com/series13.aspx?src=POLLTOPN

McCain up in FL.

tHE REST OF THE BATTLE GROUND STATES ARE ALSO VERY CLOSE....

That IBD poll is from yesterday...we'll see what today brings.

Meanwhile there have been 8 national polls released so far today giving Obama leads ranging from 6-11%...most importantly all of them have him at or above 50%. This includes the final Faux News Poll which has Obama up 50-43%.

As for your battleground state BS, lets take a look at today's electoral projection:

Obama-353

McCain-185

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Pres/Maps/Nov03.html

But Calidem, this isn't good news for McCain. The article states that clearly. Just even reading the header tells you that. I've never felt it will be a landslide - I think the nation is too polarized for that and in the end, I think people rally around "their party's candidate" too often. That said, I DO predict Obama will win, and I think they will declare it not too late in the night.

I think you will probably feel like I did 4 years ago when you wake up and for a while afterward...DEPRESSED. Try drinking. It helps. But NOT the Kool-Aid. Alas, me-thinks the flavor of Kool-Aid you have been drinking might be discontinued. ;)

The Ibd/TIPP poll has the race Obama up by 2.1.
This is the only poll that in 04 came in within hundreds of a percent correct.

Here's the link:
http://www.ibdeditorials.com/series13.aspx?src=POLLTOPN

McCain up in FL.

tHE REST OF THE BATTLE GROUND STATES ARE ALSO VERY CLOSE....

More bad news for you..the new IBD Poll just came out.. Obama is back up by 4.5%.

After a McCain rally on Sunday that more than halved his lead, Obama is back to where he was headed into the weekend. Independents made the difference, swinging back to Obama and giving him an 11-point advantage with this key group.

More bad news for you..the new IBD Poll just came out.. Obama is back up by 4.5%.

Why would those be bad news? It makes me laugh that you were bragging the other day about the infomercial bump..... After outspending McCain 4 to 1 in very state and investing millions in that infomercial, he's only ahead by 4.5%. In a year that is a democratic year, he can't close the sale.....

We all know how the polls showed him ahead when he ran against Hillary and lost many states towards the end of the primaries.....

Pennsylvania is in play..... and Mccain will win it and the rest of the states that are undecided.... Just watch....:D

Why would those be bad news? It makes me laugh that you were bragging the other day about the infomercial bump..... After outspending McCain 4 to 1 in very state and investing millions in that infomercial, he's only ahead by 4.5%. In a year that is a democratic year, he can't close the sale.....

We all know how the polls showed him ahead when he ran against Hillary and lost many states towards the end of the primaries.....

Pennsylvania is in play..... and Mccain will win it and the rest of the states that are undecided.... Just watch....:D

Even though RCP currently has his lead at 7.3%, if Obama wins by 4.5%, that'll be just fine. In fact in 1992, Bill Clinton won by 5.3% yet it was a landslide electorally..Clinton by 202 Evs.

As for PA, there have been 4 polls released today that I'm aware of...all show Obama holding on to good leads with over 50% of the vote...I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Rasmussen 11/01 - 11/01 700 LV 4.0 52 46 Obama +6
Reuters/Zogby 10/30 - 11/02 602 LV 4.1 54 40 Obama +14
Morning Call 10/29 - 11/02 617 LV 4.0 52 46 Obama +6
Quinnipiac 10/27 - 11/02 1493 LV 2.5 52 42 Obama +10

Werbung:

You are probably right in big cities, but I dont think my city is big enough and besides everyone here is so high on mary jane that they have not really got the energy to riot

if he does win, but a few guns while you can

even in this liberal in this town are buying guns in record numbers in anticipation for an obama victory.

Back