Maj Toure--Black Guns Matter

Real News Links

Maj Toure--Black Guns Matter
Maj Toure, founder of "Black Guns Matter," wants to arm more people in America. “Criminals should be deathly afraid,” he tells me.

We know about "Black Lives Matter." But there’s another group called "Black Guns Matter," started by Maj Toure. Toure carries a gun with him everywhere he goes, and he encourages others to do the same. His group trains people, especially black communities, how to safely use firearms.
Why black communities? “Gun control is racist,” he tells me. Toure says, correctly, gun control began to "stop black people from having the means to defend themselves."

Werbung:
Guns are in no way bad they are a mechanical object and can be used by people to do bad things but so can a beer mug or a hammer. I support the black community member who have had enough of thugs and gangs banger and criminals inn Thier own community. In some black community's when blm and antifa democrat were rioting some black community's joined together to keep them out and protect their business and others .

Werbung:
Guns are in no way bad they are a mechanical object and can be used by people to do bad things but so can a beer mug or a hammer. I support the black community member who have had enough of thugs and gangs banger and criminals inn Thier own community. In some black community's when blm and antifa democrat were rioting some black community's joined together to keep them out and protect their business and others .

Amen to that

Back